Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jaxx shapeshift  (Read 152 times)
limelemonade (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:07:06 AM

hi all anybody encounter this? when i shapeshift my LTC to BTC i only got half the value of what i shapeshift. anybody have encounter the same as me? been contacting the support but no e-mail was returned..opinion anyone???
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

hi all anybody encounter this? when i shapeshift my LTC to BTC i only got half the value of what i shapeshift. anybody have encounter the same as me? been contacting the support but no e-mail was returned..opinion anyone???

do you mean you use shapeshift to exchange your LTC to BTC? can you tell us how much LTC you sent to shapeshift? don't forget they will deduct the miner's fee from your money so don't expect to recieve full amount.

https://info.shapeshift.io/about

currently there is .00175btc miner fee, so if you should recieve .01btc it will be deducted from you and you will only recieve .00825btc on your wallet

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

do you mean you use shapeshift to exchange your LTC to BTC? can you tell us how much LTC you sent to shapeshift? don't forget they will deduct the miner's fee from your money so don't expect to recieve full amount.

currently there is .00175btc miner fee, so if you should recieve .01btc it will be deducted from you and you will only recieve .00825btc on your wallet

i have shapeshift 0.25858354LTC so how much i will get for my BTC
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:22:58 AM by Fidemoga

I had the same experience with shapeshift on exchange from Dogecoin to Bitcoin as I accidentally clicked on exchange without checking the amounts. I guess, this was the high calculated Bitcoin fee. So you must take care at each step, before you confirm the exchange. Better only exchange pairs of cryptocurrencies with cheap transfer fees f.e. LTC/Doge or use another exchanger like poloniex or Bittrex.
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

I had the same experience with shapeshift on exchange from Dogecoin to Bitcoin as I accidentally clicked on exchange without checking the amounts. I guess, this was the high calculated Bitcoin fee. So you must take care at each step, before you confirm the exchange. Better only exchange pairs of cryptocurrencies with cheap transfer fees f.e. LTC/Doge or use another exchanger like poloniex or Bittrex.

yup i agreed with u on that ... miss out the mining fees which is a lot
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

You could see what you will get live @ shapeshift  on every trade

If you need some estimate, open

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/btc

Enter the LTC value and then from the BTC result subtract few % for shapeshift commission - 1.75mBTC fees.

limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

You could see what you will get live @ shapeshift  on every trade

If you need some estimate, open

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/btc

Enter the LTC value and then from the BTC result subtract few % for shapeshift commission - 1.75mBTC fees.

oh thanks for the help on it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: