Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin scales another fresh peak, likely to hit $20,000-mark soon  (Read 314 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

I don't think it will hit $20,000 this year.

Great thing is that we don't need to reach that level this year. It's only something that people having bought Bitcoin very recently aim for. From current levels it's 'just' a 20% increase, which isn't anything special in times where we gained like 1500% within a year. I am perfectly fine with the market being in consolidation phase, because this is actually what we need right now. It just isn't healthy if the market keeps going up without a proper correction, or a consolidation phase. I am quite sure that people who are deseperately waiting for their paycheck to post, are very happy with the market not moving up much further for now.
svdleer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

The bitcoin price is currently consolidating between $16000 and $17000. It's a battle between noobs excitedly buying and old hands cashing out after holding for three or more years.

I guess we can hit it soon, if those enormous sell walls of 1200+ BTC @ 17250 were not in place.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

The bitcoin price is currently consolidating between $16000 and $17000. It's a battle between noobs excitedly buying and old hands cashing out after holding for three or more years.

I guess we can hit it soon, if those enormous sell walls of 1200+ BTC @ 17250 were not in place.

Meh, we're sitting at $17900 and those sell walls has since been eaten up already. $20000 is achievable for this year unless some kind of orchestrated plans to bring down the price or another FUD comes along the way. A huge possibility of the price hitting 20 grand is there, but I'm okay with where it's sitting at right now. It's been at 17 grand for what, 4 days now? That's the longest it's stayed on a certain price point after the crazy price jumps.
buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

it is possible to be more than 20k soon ^next 10 days^.

with this high market cup and many investors bitcoin will rising fast in 2018

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

In case you didn't notice, a big crash is already going on, and will likely not stop.
Other superior and green crypto are rapidly taking Bitcoin Cores place.
Bitcoin does not scale. There are hundreds of thousands of people waiting for their insanely expensive transactions to be confirmed.
Most of these people will realize Bitcoin Core project has failed.

kwukduck strikes back! why did I miss this? a fantastic return. Im sorry but bear markets don't work that way. If you call a bear market, you can't be having a $20,000 all time high days after your call. Therefore, another kwukduck bear prediction goes into the trash. It joins a never ending list of failed bull market calls. Realize that by the time you are right... it doesn't count! your ratio of bad calls to correct calls is now absolutely fucked. You would need a lot of correct predictions to have any relevance... not going to happen.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:02:47 PM

Well it already touched that price today, but it seems that it want to stay below those rates and it went down again.

It is still a huge difference with last week's price, but yes, we saw a decrease of more than $1400 today (it touched more than $20,300)

How high it will go? this peak seems that it will never stop anymore.

But this is not healthy, just like i said before, the price is going up so fast, and that is not reliable at all.

More than $10,000 in less than 17 days? It makes no sense.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

Well, I think itvis really possible since the rate of increase is high. Also, its msrket value is continuously increasinga and if it will continue for let's say a month or more, achieving a price as that high is still possible. I am expecting that it will already be reached on early 2018 and will be more expensive at the end of 2018
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: