Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise to the beginning of next year?  (Read 130 times)
philippfo (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:04 AM

Will have common seasonal trends also an effect on bitcoin?
We want to buy some miners as soon as possible (Q1 2018) and want to get the bitcoins for them at the best level.
What do you expect? Better to buy now before the "santa rally" or not?
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

We want to buy some miners as soon as possible (Q1 2018) and want to get the bitcoins for them at the best level.

Bitcoin is a miracle in today’s world; it is allowing people to enjoy all the necessary needs of life by earning a lot and making their life smooth. People are demanding for bitcoin because they know it can help them out meeting their financials setups easily. The more it s demanded the more its worth rises. And it will rise this year to even more worth so buy it now and enlist your name in the rich of tomorrow
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:23:42 AM

Predictions for bitcoin say that in 2018 bitcoin will grow even more, must strike at the beginning of the year 20000, and there is still higher
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

Maybe no Maybe Yes, it is volatile, no one can say what will happen to Bitcoin but as we can see the trade right now, Bitcoin is stabilizing and not that volatile much , CME's Bitcoin futures might help Bitcoin's price to be stable like this but we need to see a bigger rally, we need to see Bitcoin hitting 19K or 20K, I just feel that Bitcoin's price is easily manipulated with CME's Bitcoin Futures.
philippfo (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:56:01 AM

Bitcoin is a miracle in today’s world; it is allowing people to enjoy all the necessary needs of life by earning a lot and making their life smooth. People are demanding for bitcoin because they know it can help them out meeting their financials setups easily. The more it s demanded the more its worth rises. And it will rise this year to even more worth so buy it now and enlist your name in the rich of tomorrow

of course it is worth along its demand. i'm just asking for your opinion, if traditional investment theories like the santa rally also apply to bitcoin?
I think so, because many people bought in the last time also before christmas.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

In my opinion, yes it will. In fact, it will skyrocket next year since it just started being famous in the social media and news lately in the end of the 2017. And so, I think it will continue to become more famous to the public starting next year until the end. A lot of analyst say that it will be a roller coaster ride next year but they are predicting that by the end of the year, just like what happened this year, the price will soar high. This is agan with the help of social media and the news talking about bitcoin lately.

kreed.wenti

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

My opinion is - buy bitcoin, if you have not already done so! The future of the currency is very positive, the growth of Bitcoin is and will be. Cryptocurrency be everywhere and in all sectors in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: