Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request[REFUND]  (Read 857 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Not sure if this is correct, to post user messages without his consent. Atlhough, I understand that in the context of what is happening, this must be done

Don't post the message.   Just post the list of messages in your inbox, showing that the kind hearted lender sent you a PM.
ok https://prnt.sc/hlyoug

Thank you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

This turned into some kind of a circus.

You are right about this. Only problem is that you are starting this.
I don't know what happend but the whole story, smells and looks very shady.

No comment, I'm already tired of this.

Really? Your explanation it makes you feel tired or that you have to create some story?
By the way, this is not an interview. Spare us from the irony with comments like "no comment" and such.

I took this loan because I didn't get any other offers.

Can you please post a picture of your forum message inbox showing messages received from SwiftCoin786?
Not sure if this is correct, to post user messages without his consent. Atlhough, I understand that in the context of what is happening, this must be done

Lol, you have morality issues now? Vod doesn't ask you to do something false, in fact he gave you the solution for this dispute to end.
So what it will be?

EDIT: Just saw your pic-post...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

To make it clear. I didn't transfer my account to SwiftCoin786 yet, if I don't pay off on time, i will do it. Please do not post anything offtopic on this thread.

it doesn't make sense. this topic is the funniest of the forum Grin
MrVuuu (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

To make it clear. I didn't transfer my account to SwiftCoin786 yet, if I don't pay off on time, i will do it. Please do not post anything offtopic on this thread.

I left you a negative feedback, so it was even more fun.
LORD money

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

Ok so now I have to have a fake feedback on my profile given from a fucking scammer. Ok. At least do you know how does  a collateral work? You are writing here you will give the collateral to the (fake) loaner after the loan is given. I repeat it doesn’t make sense, this is the worst attempt to gain reputation on this forum. Thanks for the fake feedback scammer. Next time read how a loan works and after try to gain reputation... nobody will trust you the same but at least all the story will have a sense.
MrVuuu (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

Ok so now I have to have a fake feedback on my profile given from a fucking scammer. Ok. At least do you know how does  a collateral work? You are writing here you will give the collateral to the (fake) loaner after the loan is given. I repeat it doesn’t make sense, this is the worst attempt to gain reputation on this forum. Thanks for the fake feedback scammer. Next time read how a loan works and after try to gain reputation... nobody will trust you the same but at least all the story will have a sense.
You did not respond to my request in any way, besides your second message in this thread is no different from the first one. So this can be called spam and I left an absolutely fair feedback about you. But for the recommendation, thanks, I'll read. Although after this circus, I will hardly use the loan service at this forum

it doesn't make sense. you don't have the account yet! one scammer or two scammers? you can't gain reputation with fake loans...

LORD money

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

Ok so now I have to have a fake feedback on my profile given from a fucking scammer. Ok. At least do you know how does  a collateral work? You are writing here you will give the collateral to the (fake) loaner after the loan is given. I repeat it doesn’t make sense, this is the worst attempt to gain reputation on this forum. Thanks for the fake feedback scammer. Next time read how a loan works and after try to gain reputation... nobody will trust you the same but at least all the story will have a sense.
You did not respond to my request in any way, besides your second message in this thread is no different from the first one. So this can be called spam and I left an absolutely fair feedback about you. But for the recommendation, thanks, I'll read. Although after this circus, I will hardly use the loan service at this forum

it doesn't make sense. you don't have the account yet! one scammer or two scammers? you can't gain reputation with fake loans...

If you don't use the loan service I think it's better for all. I'm sorry if I repeated the same sentence twice but certainly it wasn't to increase my post count since it's useless. Bye
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

MrVuuu aka SwiftCoin786, because you left me false feedback with Risked BTC amount 1 after exposing you, you are now tagged as a scammer for spreading false information on both of your accounts. Enjoy.

I agree with you. He was just trying to mislead this honourable forum. I feel he should be de-activated.
Such unscrupulous characters should not be made to express their dark divergent ideas on this platform. For the fact that he still denies that he is conniving with the @SwiftCoin786 account owner shows that he is entrenched deeply into defrauding unsuspecting newbies here.

This is a Big shame MrVuuu, it shows how delinquent you are.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

Don't post the message.   Just post the list of messages in your inbox, showing that the kind hearted lender sent you a PM.
ok https://prnt.sc/hlyoug

That doesn't prove a thing.

MrVuuu (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

Amount loaned: .0024
Repay: .0026 + transaction fee
Address: 1EKg23MJKJeNwJM7caNY13XmbM9jvtH3j5

Transaction hash:

bbc1b143ade9f79ca400480de7a4d5e90186ffebca9463cd3b79db226ca7878b

72 hours from now payment is due.

Please confirm in the thread you have received the BTC and will be paying it back within 72 hours.
REFUND
I could not pay off on time and contact you, so I decided to add 5% to the refund amount for the overdue days.
Total: (0.0026*1.05)+0.000866=0.0036
Transaction hash: 2385862e332563106eff29464e4ce2c29491344bca060451ec9f7543aacacde4
I hope that I will see you again on the bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: