Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎰 Truegame - First Smart Contract Platform For Lotto & Games of Chance 🎰  (Read 15601 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

Last time I have this problem too but I can unsubscribed it anyway. Usually it is on the bottom of the page but I do not know why you can't undo it.
No, I said they are spamming my email because I subscribed to receive notifications and I said that I can't find unsubscribe button because I can find unsubscribe button.
Can you point me where the button is? Screenshot will help.
Are the OP keep on spamming manually to your email instead of using some bot to subscribe and unsubscribe?
Dude I don't care and it is irrelevant.
And btw what is wrong with the bump service?
They are successfully bumping threads so I don't think there is anything wrong with bump service.
I believe there is really a good thing whether you do not have time to bump your thread then you can have this service
Roll Eyes
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

Last time I have this problem too but I can unsubscribed it anyway. Usually it is on the bottom of the page but I do not know why you can't undo it.
No, I said they are spamming my email because I subscribed to receive notifications and I said that I can't find unsubscribe button because I can find unsubscribe button.
Can you point me where the button is? Screenshot will help.
Are the OP keep on spamming manually to your email instead of using some bot to subscribe and unsubscribe?
Dude I don't care and it is irrelevant.
And btw what is wrong with the bump service?
They are successfully bumping threads so I don't think there is anything wrong with bump service.
I believe there is really a good thing whether you do not have time to bump your thread then you can have this service
Roll Eyes

It is been so long already, I tidy up my email pretty well so if there is nothing important, I will delete it of course. In this case, I already delete my unsubscribed email that I already gets from many places. I do not want to bother this much so after I unsubscribed it I will delete it directly and make sure it wont come back again

Sorry can't help much but I remember I already unsubscribed it for sure
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:02:44 PM by iluvbitcoins

Some of us are here because we used the 10$ free offer from Truegame, so I'm writing this for those that aren't up to date

The final sale is happening on 16th April
After it, I'm assuming we can expect some major volume to fill up the games we played and finally get the draws we've been waiting for, for so long  Cheesy

And btw

I'm stuck at 80% on Crypto Legends for a couple of minutes now xD

http://prntscr.com/j4hkq3

And I can't find it in my history of transactions if I open a new tab

Just refreshed, guess it has to come to the reveal screen so I can find it in my history

Aaaand it's stuck at 80% again

Yepp, can't roll it

Looking for a signature campaign.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Hello everyone, I'm a professional  youtuber with an average of 55.4k subscribers and 20k views and I make review videos for ICO's and CryptoInvestments.
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

i cant get an invitation from your website i registered but "Tell us about yourself briefly " section is not working
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

total number of token sold is 210,000,000 but the eth hardcap is 10,300. 1eth will give you 9,250, but if you divide 210,000,000 ÷ 10,300 it is around 20,400. I know there were bonuses given during presale but this number doesn't make sense. Even if you reach eth hardcap there will be remaining tgame. Can admin please give an answer?
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

The TGAME Token will be listed within a few weeks after the end of the ICO on several exchanges. We negotiate with many exchanges from the top 50. The top 50 includes such exchanges as Kucoin and YoBit, cex.io and others. We have an expert on our team who successfully works for the Revain token listing on crypto exchanges. Truegame does not disclose coin listing information until an official announcement has been made due to the policies of the exchanges.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

There is an upcoming big blockchain event in NewDelhi, India on 12-13 May 2018 called as WORLD SATOSHI SUMMIT 2018.. Perfect opportunity to market yourself in a 1.25 Billion population country. Let me know if interested. Will send the details.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

The site color scheme seems good for easy reading however when i try to register a account to try it out it was very laggy i am using google chrome by the way can this thing be fix?

NBIToin

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Very cool site! Smiley
fortuity

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Truegame seems to be a fresh platform where one can earn lucrative prizes feeling the real inspiration. The weekly rewards here come out with the excitement that gives you the motivation to continue playing.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

@truegame can you please STOP spamming my email with your ICO?

I have never subscribed to receive notifications for ICO neither I am interested to participate in it.

Your application for participation in the Pre-Sale is approved
What does this mean? I have never applied do participate in pre-sale.

Where is unsubscribe button? I can't find it.

Why are you using bump service to bump your announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947906.880?

Mark those as spam if you're using Google and all their emails will be listed in the spam folder, I usually do it with the emails from companies/individuals when they are intentionally sending a huge amount of emails every day and with no unsub button. And after that deleting those emails on a mass I know it's pain in the ass but better than deleting those mails individually.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Do you accept affiliates?
hartoger

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/SiN0UZu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JCC74mL.jpg

Truegame is the first fully integrated platform for lotteries and games of chance based on smart contracts.

All coffee has been drunk, pizza has been eaten, thousands of code lines are written, the year of development has come to an end and we are pleased to present our Truegame project to the community.

Advantages of Truegame

• key 🚀 The program code of the games is executed on the Ethereum network and based on smart contracts
  • 100% transparency of the game: all conditions and results of the game are fully visible in the blockchain open registry
  • Equal chances for all Players - RNG is based on random combinations obtained from blockchain
  • key 🚀 Fully integrated platform:
    We have developed a platform architecture which allows us to quickly implement any game on smart contracts, add a payment system, third-party service etc.   
  • and other benefits, such as advanced privacy, ssl security, instant withdraw, etc.

A variety of different games, which have no analogues, are presented on the Truegame platform. We are the first to apply the technology of smart contracts during their development and integrate all the logic into a single full-fledged platform.

Our games

5 instant win scratchcards
  • 1st Crypto Scratch-off
  • Crypto Space Battle
  • Good Luck Meme
  • Old School Scratch-off
  • Code me Scratch-off
You bet Prize drawings
Smart contract Lotto 6/49

⚡️ Dice (public version Dec 2017)
⚡️ Gift Box (public version Dec 2017)
⚡️ Crypto Millions Lotto, Jackpot $1,000,000 (Jan 2018)
⚡️ Blockchain Ball Lotto (Jan 2018)
⚡️ Smart Roulette (Feb 2018)
⚡️ Year 2018: planning release of more than 20 games based on smart contract

Take all your chances!

Visit https://truegame.io
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

Doesn't seem like they do. I did a quick Google search, and the only thing affiliate-related to Truegame is tied to the ICO (it's possible to get an affiliate link for that).

On a different note, taking a look at the site from a mobile device, it seems like everything is nice and neat, though I did notice a minor grammatical error- clicking on "My Account" and then "Transactions", the site shows "Availabe Balance". Other than that, everything functions perfectly, even a bit better than I thought it'd go on a bad device like mine. I don't like the text box outline style a whole lot, but that's just me.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

The TGAME Token will be listed within a few weeks after the end of the ICO on several exchanges. We negotiate with many exchanges from the top 50. The top 50 includes such exchanges as Kucoin and YoBit, cex.io and others. We have an expert on our team who successfully works for the Revain token listing on crypto exchanges. Truegame does not disclose coin listing information until an official announcement has been made due to the policies of the exchanges.

You just copied this from their medium page
https://medium.com/@truegame/pre-sale-is-now-live-c2d9905ebb81

Doesn't seem like they do. I did a quick Google search, and the only thing affiliate-related to Truegame is tied to the ICO (it's possible to get an affiliate link for that).

On a different note, taking a look at the site from a mobile device, it seems like everything is nice and neat, though I did notice a minor grammatical error- clicking on "My Account" and then "Transactions", the site shows "Availabe Balance". Other than that, everything functions perfectly, even a bit better than I thought it'd go on a bad device like mine. I don't like the text box outline style a whole lot, but that's just me.

Unlikely.
Since everything is on the blockchain and transparent,  the bigger the affiliate rewards, the bigger the edge.
Though not impossible, they could implement it later on.

Btw, I think this is the longest ICO I've ever seen.
This thread was started half a year ago.

Anyways, I'm getting "Timeout Error" when trying to play Crypto Legends.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

Really nice to get to know about this gambling website with a good games and layout. Can't wait to have access to play some free games
panjtanpak786

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Good chance to win big ... Enjoy all
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

How do i connect with your Bounty Manager? Please let me know in PM if possible.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███