Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Reach $120,000 Billionaire Says YES!  (Read 389 times)
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Now it seems unrealistic. But maybe when bitcoin will cost 120,000 dollars it will be small money. No one knows what the real value of the dollar is. The US government is in the manual mode regulates the cost. If the US economy drops then the dollar could easily lose value. Therefore, I never focus on the dollar price. I am interested in how much I can buy goods for 1 bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Now it seems unrealistic. But maybe when bitcoin will cost 120,000 dollars it will be small money. No one knows what the real value of the dollar is. The US government is in the manual mode regulates the cost. If the US economy drops then the dollar could easily lose value. Therefore, I never focus on the dollar price. I am interested in how much I can buy goods for 1 bitcoin.
Always say yes guys as it will really come if we will just believe in the power of bitcoin, if millions or rather billions will just stay here, focus and will hold what we have it is possible that kind of prediction will happen this year, if that so we have to set our own goals what are we going to with that money.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

$ 120,000 is just a prediction, although nobody can predict when exactly the rise and fall of bitcoin. but it could happen when it is time, we would all expect it can happen even though it takes a long time to feel the value we expect.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

yes, it will happen and unfortunately no one knows when. but, I am confused by this thread, very optimistic as it will happen in the near future.
he should not assume something that has not happened before it actually happens.
 calm down all this just waiting for the time only.
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Will Bitcoin Reach $120,000 Billionaire Says YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O2rZLKxbXM

What do you think?

Yes definitely, roughly in 5-10 years.

But it also depends on us.
If we HODL for long-term ( years , not months ), Bitcoin price will go up even faster*

So let's spread the word about the HODL trading style .
If many people are HODLers, we can accelerate the BTC raise to $100k

*One of the reasons is: if nobody wants to sell it, the buyers are going to raise their offer more and more Smiley
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Yes it would happen, but it takes a long time or maybe we will not feel it for too long. To those who ask and give a statement on bitcoin prices will be high in the future, I will ask. What have you done and contributed to the bitcoin price? Me myself rise or not bitcoin prices I will still get earning from bitcoin, which I do in bitcoin not only long-term investments, my short-term investments and most importantly trading has given me a lot of income even though bitcoin prices are down.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

Bitcoin getting to $120,000 is a must and this may happen before  $2022. We have a wonderful price push in 2017 and if this can be repeated in any of the year we would have a wonderful prices' movement that may push bitcoin over $120,000. However a lot of adoption need to be do and we need to keep informing and educate people of what bitcoin stand for and what are the benefits of buying it now and what will be your worth in future. I have seeing a good signals that very soon bitcoin is going to resume it upward trend.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

What do you think?
How about you? I personally believe it, and even longer we will see bitcoin back at $ 19,000.
Currently market share is starting to increase day by day, everything went smoothly after the accident. Well, save now and sell later when the price reaches more than $ 19,000.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

What do you think?

I think either this guy is insane, or the world's population is insane.

I mean... Why would we invest more in Bitcoin, whilst each of us knows there are far better cryptocurrencies. There are many coins which are cheaper, faster, more anonymous, are less dominated by Chinese ASIC-farms, etc...
BTC was a nice demonstration of what blockchain technology could do, but it's outdated. It has been 7 years since it first saw the daylight and I feel like we should drop it now. All of its current value isn't based on its functionality, it's based on price speculation.

And what does that mean? Well... Exactly what it sounds like: Bitcoin is in a bubble!

So let's say Bitcoin really reaches $120,000... That would mean there would be TONS of people apparently growing rich, but it's going down the drain after.
It could take a couple more months, maybe a couple more years... Maybe even decades, but it's going down just as hard as it initially went up. Sadly, that means just as many people will lose money on it, as there were who gained money on it.

I have nothing against Bitcoin or its creator, as it was revolutionary for its time. However, longbows were also revolutionary for their time, yet we don't use them anymore either, do we? It's time we switch to an other cryptocurrency.

It is never that easy after all if it was then everyone should have switched from their outdated gold and fiat and adopted bitcoin immediately don't you think? And yet the adoption of bitcoin has never been that big, currencies are not displaced as often as other technologies so even if what you say is true, and I personally do not agree with it, bitcoin is not going to be surpassed for a long time.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Always say yes guys as it will really come if we will just believe in the power of bitcoin, if millions or rather billions will just stay here, focus and will hold what we have it is possible that kind of prediction will happen this year, if that so we have to set our own goals what are we going to with that money.
When you hold the coins you inflate the bubble. This bubble is bound to burst. Any currency must have a constant turnover. In this case, it creates additional value and increases its capitalization. Why do you need a dead asset that is in your wallet? I want bitcoin to be accepted in every store and everyone can easily earn this currency.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

How about you? I personally believe it, and even longer we will see bitcoin back at $ 19,000.
Currently market share is starting to increase day by day, everything went smoothly after the accident. Well, save now and sell later when the price reaches more than $ 19,000.
You're saying even a lower amount rather than that billionaire who speaks $120,000 /bitcoin.
As I type this the "market share" you are talking is decreasing for bitcoin that results the price to decrease.
It's not increasing day by day or if it does, there's an opposite reaction after that increase.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

A lot of people think that bitcoin is able to reach that value and i belive it to but we are talking about a big price guys , i know bitcoin is capable of a lot of thinks but to reach that value.. its gonna take a lot of time . But like i said , i belive in bitcoin and i hope its gonna reach this value eventually  . Bitcoin could reach  a really big value this year , maybe its gonna reach 30k at the end of this year and if that its gonna happen then after a few years bitcoin should reach 120k $ .
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Yeah, I think like that too. It will reach 120,000 USD or even more, but not in near future. But I afraid that this man, who told to people that will cut his penis is not right Cheesy
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

Because he's a shiller so that means I can also predict that it could go $500k if I just believe.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I think it's still long way and journey if bitcoin can reach $ 120,000. But in the future I sure bitcoin can reach that amount.
Billionaire will be party at all. And can't wait to see that amount came true

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

A lot of people think that bitcoin is able to reach that value and i belive it to but we are talking about a big price guys , i know bitcoin is capable of a lot of thinks but to reach that value.. its gonna take a lot of time . But like i said , i belive in bitcoin and i hope its gonna reach this value eventually  . Bitcoin could reach  a really big value this year , maybe its gonna reach 30k at the end of this year and if that its gonna happen then after a few years bitcoin should reach 120k $ .
More than time what it's going to take is a lot of money, after all not all people have adopted bitcoin just yet but we're in the process of getting there and if we can get those people on bitcoin in just a few years then that price could be reached in that time frame, but if we do not get those people then it may take forever to reach that price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: