Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you just getting started mining and want to accelerate your earnings?  (Read 885 times)
Auspician (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 01:54:37 AM

Are you just getting started mining and want to accelerate your earnings?  If so, check out TripleMining, the site with a generously low 1% pool fee that is used purely to pay weekly jackpot bonuses and other incentives to its members.  Invite your friends and you can increase your earnings, up to triple what you'd earn by yourself! 

Any questions about how it works, please feel free to check out the site by clicking the link in my signature or just post your question below and I'll be happy to answer it. 

Happy mining!
Auspician
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMan

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:01:39 AM

Are you just getting started mining and want to accelerate your earnings?  If so, check out TripleMining, the site with a generously low 1% pool fee that is used purely to pay weekly jackpot bonuses and other incentives to its members.  Invite your friends and you can increase your earnings, up to triple what you'd earn by yourself! 

Any questions about how it works, please feel free to check out the site by clicking the link in my signature or just post your question below and I'll be happy to answer it. 

Happy mining!
Auspician

It looks pretty cool, was looking at it last night I'm gonna use your link and give it a try!

CoinMan

My Bitcoin Identity
Bitcoin: 183DFFQXR4xCyseBXzmh3XWc22izDWE5Dw
Auspician (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:04:13 AM

Its been pretty fun so far . . . I've received one payout of .67 BTC and another .74 on the way when we find the next block.  Kinda fun to get paid out in sizable chunks rather than less than a bitcent at a time. 
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:04:29 AM

Spam  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Auspician (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:08:43 AM

Oh you're just saying that because you're a triplemining minipool owner as well. Tongue
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 03:26:06 AM

Oh you're just saying that because you're a triplemining minipool owner as well. Tongue

Lies! Outrageous lies!!

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 03:40:20 AM

I signed up to the site, and started mining, but I don't quite understand how doing so is going to accelerate my earnings. Surely with such a claim as this there should be more 'splaining going on, and since I'm not very technically minded I wouldn't understand techy talk.

What else could I say?
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 04:24:48 AM

Sounds like you get smaller payouts. On average, you will get money in a pool before solo mining, but the payout is split. If you are solo mining, you may be waiting a long time and never get a payout if the difficulty rises.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 04:44:30 AM

I signed up to the site, and started mining, but I don't quite understand how doing so is going to accelerate my earnings.

You get an additional 'stream' of income from those in your pool

Auspician (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:12:28 PM

I signed up to the site, and started mining, but I don't quite understand how doing so is going to accelerate my earnings. Surely with such a claim as this there should be more 'splaining going on, and since I'm not very technically minded I wouldn't understand techy talk.

Absolutely.  Your earnings will be accelerated in three specific ways with Triple Mining.

1: Low 1% fee.  Most mining pools charge a 2% fee or greater, so you're immediately ahead of the game.  99% of the found block goes to pay the workers proportionally to their efforts. 

2: Jackpots.  Until July 8th, there is a random .5BTC jackpot given away to a random miner (regardless of hash rate) every single day.  After that, a percentage of that 1% mentioned above will be set aside into a special jackpot area, to be awarded once a week along with the find of a block to a random miner in the pool.  The larger the pool, the larger the jackpot.

3: Minipools.  This means that for everyone you invite to mine with you you'll get their 1% fee as long as you're mining as well.  If you invite 5 friends with comparable hash rates, this means that instead of a 1% fee really you're getting a 4% bonus on top of no fees.  ie: if you'd usually make 3BTC/week, you'll instead make 3.12BTC/week.  With other pools you'd instead make closer to 2.91BTC/week.  It may seem like a small change, but it definitely adds up.  Why make less than you could be making?

Sounds like you get smaller payouts. On average, you will get money in a pool before solo mining, but the payout is split. If you are solo mining, you may be waiting a long time and never get a payout if the difficulty rises.

In general, this is the idea behind mining pools.  With Triple Mining, however, the fee is extremely low and basically gone after you invite a single friend to mine with you.  With the larger mining pools, I've gotten regular payouts averaging about .008 BTC.  This can be nice to track your progress, but its not nearly as fun as getting a full BTC every day or two when a smaller pool solves a block.  I sincerely feel that Triple Mining both will increase your earnings beyond any other mining pool and solo mining, and will be a lot more fun with the larger 'chunk' earnings you receive rather than pennies here and there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: