Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12949 times)
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Every day is not always your day. In the market you experience downfall and growth. Sometimes the day it wasn't our lucky day. But that is what how the market plays. As consumer or investor time to say good bye to my unlucky day and welcome to another day with learning to get lucky hopefully. Better luck next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

You either win or learn. What you have experienced should have taught you the essence of being patient. Now, move on and never do the same mistake again. It's all up to you now if you're going to take the same steps or if you're going to try another for different opportunities.

P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

But you gain experience from doing it. Like most people say we learn from our mistakes. I've been there too.  Just remember that when there's an opportunity there is also a risk.
Indeed, all of us can learn to our mistakes. There's always a right when it comes to investing but it doesn't mean that once you have failed, you will be a forever failure. It is a part of life.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It is a good experience and will be a learning lesson towards your trading career. Just keep what you are doing, adjust if necessary and update yourself in a coin that you hold so you will know when to hold and when to sell.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Don't be afraid, it's normal for trading. But you should understand that for getting money you have to be rational. Wink
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It is a good experience and will be a learning lesson towards your trading career. Just keep what you are doing, adjust if necessary and update yourself in a coin that you hold so you will know when to hold and when to sell.
Yes, we need to learn from our own and others' mistakes. Everyone in their lives made mistakes. The main thing is to understand as soon as possible how not to make any mistakes anymore.  Wink
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

Thank for listening.

as a trader it is good learning experience. dont see things negatively. we cannot control the market and risk is always part of the trade.
it is definitely not a mistake but lesson.
those lessons are priceless. just imagine how much you will earn using patience and persistence. be positive!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Thank for listening.

Well I do think it is normal for us here at bitcoin to make some dumb-minded decisions but it will be a lesson for us which will lead us to a great decision making in the future. Even I personally I did some things that made me regret bigtime but it became a lesson that makes a good wiser decision-maker now.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

sometimes things like that happen, the only time you count to be make loses in your coins bought is when you sell it off, whether the price of an Altcoin or Bitcoin falls down it will never change my believe on the goal which i have for a particular coin. Me myself i don't sell any demm coin for which i bought with my fund when it is below 10% of what i bought it with.. i was tempted to sell off the 0.8 bitcoin which i have when the prize was dropping seriously, but i look-up to myself and take a decision which i know that no matter what happen bitcoin must surely regain its strength it will just be a mater of time.

don't call your self all the names in the world, sometimes we make the right choice in the wrong times and we also make the wrong choice at the right time. assuming the coins happened to fall more than that you could have been celebrating that thank God that you sell it earlier before now.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Thank for listening.
Traders specially those with huge assets (WHALE) have patience for more than two years why ? because profit grantee after that long time and this exactly happen with XRP case twice and the third wave coming at the end of 2018 . so patience is the key hodl and forget .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Hopefully you must have learn many things from that experience but don't blame yourself for that for many people here have also experience something like that especially when they were just starting on trading. Don't be too hard on yourself and try to move on from this and to think about it, there are many trading that you can perform in the future. When it comes to the price of the coin, no one really knows what will happen to it for it changes too fast. No one knows when there will be a dump and no one can predict when a pump will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
there are also many members in this forum and even outside of forums who experience things like this
buy at an expensive price then the price goes down they do "Panic Sell" but after a few hours the price returns
from this I also learn to make myself calm when the price goes down and do the analysis before selling

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Everyone here certainly does a thing which they regret. Just like me, im very disappointed for doing a panic selling. I lost my calm and my mind cant decide well. It results to a panic selling. Im very sad that it happen, but as long as you learned from your previous mistake you are still okay. Lets move on and remember the lesson from your mistakes. Cheer up!
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Thank for listening.
When I understand that I want to do some ill-considered action, I postpone all current affairs and go for a walk along the street. When I leisurely walk, I can calmly think things over and take a weighted and adequate decision.  Wink
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

Thank for listening.
When I understand that I want to do some ill-considered action, I postpone all current affairs and go for a walk along the street. When I leisurely walk, I can calmly think things over and take a weighted and adequate decision.  Wink
Yep, don't chase waves and don't base your investment decisions on 30 second increments. If you purchase fundamentally sound cryptos that have actual expected utility, and if you hold them for at least a year (preferably 3 or more), then you will likely do well. Crypto isn't going anywhere, but hopefully the short term gambling that now dominates the market for them will get shaken out.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Thank for listening.
Yep, don't chase waves and don't base your investment decisions on 30 second increments. If you purchase fundamentally sound cryptos that have actual expected utility, and if you hold them for at least a year (preferably 3 or more), then you will likely do well. Crypto isn't going anywhere, but hopefully the short term gambling that now dominates the market for them will get shaken out.
Generally speaking, long term investment will give you higher rewards.
The point is we should do thorough research before deciding to hold some specific coins.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I think every crypto investor can relate with this story. Learn from your mistakes.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Thank for listening.
The point is we should do thorough research before deciding to hold some specific coins.

Long term investment is necessary for business, because we don't have much times to track and follow the value of which thing we're investing. We have many other things need to do as soon as we can, therefore, long term investment is very important to get success and save our time. But, choose asset for holding long term is very difficult!

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

You should be because that is a way to realize your mistake and its a lesson to not do it those things again. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
When I understand that I want to do some ill-considered action, I postpone all current affairs and go for a walk along the street. When I leisurely walk, I can calmly think things over and take a weighted and adequate decision.  Wink

Yes, the history of the person who started this topic confirms this opinion.
In general, if someone wants to make a long-term investment in a coin, then I advise taking a final decision only the next day. A healthy dream will make the thoughts clearer, this will help make the right decision.   Smiley

Stake VIP wager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: