Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS L3+ or S9 mining for 4 days, UK/Ireland based (N. Ireland) COC or escow here  (Read 165 times)
Dr Octagon (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:28 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 12:19:12 PM by Dr Octagon

Hello,

I'm really not sure if this is the smartest move or not. I've an L3+ and an S9 both in hand, both terrifying my neighbours.

And I have another L3+ Dec & S9 Jan.

The L3+ is absolutly killing it now on prohashing- $24 made yest, It has been overclocked to 431mh and is hashing at 564M/H

with the fans at 3720 and 3690 %2.8 Hardware errors.

I'm moving all my miners so the homocidel neighbours won't be an issue - but the £550 import duties due at the end of the month needing an
plus extra PSU (This sale does not include a PSU - possibly could actually if you needed one to get mining straight away, would need to be factored into the price tho - I have 2 APW3+++'s one with enough pins for 2 L3+'s one with 10 pins)

But yeah I ran up my credit card, I'm dating, It's Christmas, blah bla, need money lol.

I just went all in getting 4 miners, didn't factor in all the extra cost's, and now I am seriously considering that I would part with one for a fat wedge of stinking fiat.

L3+'s & S9's are going for big money on eBay. However £250 of the top and 3.7% PayCunt fees, plus the thought of someone doing a chargeback after mining for 2 weeks at 650mh/s and claiming its faulty makes me quesy.

So maybe I'll get a better deal here. Cash on collection would def be the prefered option, direct (UK) bank transfer second choice. BTC 3rd

They are all mining, if call round you can see the stats, if you can't ask for any photos you wish (except serial number- or maybe serial number, not sure if that matters??) you can look through the stats, they are 100%.

However fully insured priority postage - Royal Mail or UPS is also an option and if we make a deal, no dicking about on my side, I'll have it in the post same working day in it's original box.

Having never sold anything of this value through here (never sold anything on here!) I would really appreciate advice on Bitcointalk forum escrow. I so so so can't afford to get screwed. If I do get a reasonable offer on one or the other and you do try to screw me please know- If you are looking for a free mininer I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my miner go now that'll be the end of it.

Realistic offers please. It is the £'s I'm after so if an offer is made in crypto please take into account all the fees that are involved flipping that. (And could someone alsotell me how to do it!)

These are not pre-orders, they are in hand paid for when BCC was around the $350 mark. Also I've read a lot about people laughing at eBay prices but those are sales, I'm happyto absorb the £250 fees and 3.7% commission and (I've not checked yet but will soon) whatever fees 100% trusted escow sellers ask on here 50/50

If the item needs posted you will need to pay that. I will get 2 estimates with full insurance from Royal Mail and UPS along with as close as possible eta times. Maybe not great for US buyers - I'm pretty sure there is tax and I'm not going to under declare the amount. EU will be fine though. Also if there is a buyer in Ireland I'm pretty much prepared to drive halfway to a town and conduct the transaction in a bank - Euro's are grand. Another option is if a buyer is in Ireland without transport I'm happy to deliver after we have had a skype chat, you show me the cash and add me on facebook.

Thanks,

And please ask questions,

Kind Regards

Dr Octagon

Edited *EU should be fine to EU will be fine. Still in the single market for now! I also added that a PSU could be available but would need priced in as I would have to get a new one later in the month. Also added info regarding travelling to meet in a bank to conduct the deal within the Island of Ireland.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

pm'd, I am in uk, I will see if I can help you out.
Dr Octagon (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:19 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:58:40 PM by Dr Octagon

Hello,

I got your PM, not to sure if you got mine tho, the forum seems very laggy and timed out twice.

This is essentially the PM I tried to send, that is super convient you being in the UK -

Hello Squall,

Yes you would certainly be a person that I would be comfortable selling to, esp as I just read your sticky on escrow! What about that 3 way escrow? I can't say I fully understand it but a coffee and 20 mins should surfice.

Couple of things, where abouts are located? I would even consider taking the ferry over if you were in the North of England to do a deal in a bank or post office. Although you would likely want to see it working before paying so not 100% how you would feel about that.

Would you need a PSU?

Regards price, I would be using the quick sell on the UK's local bitcoins (If you could advise me on how not to get scammed on that be highly appreciated) so that would be the the actual £'s I would be recieving for the miner

I'm going to look through the last 6 in hand S9 sales on ebay, deduct £250 and 3.7% and hopfully we can work something out via that as a intial guide price?

If this doesn't send again I'm just going to stick it down as a reply on my advert and we could conduct further negotiations by email - thanks

Thanks again for getting in touch

Edit - Removed email
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

e-mailed, you might want to remove your e-mail address or you get spammed.
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:27 AM

Hello,

I'm really not sure if this is the smartest move or not. I've an L3+ and an S9 both in hand, both terrifying my neighbours.

And I have another L3+ Dec & S9 Jan.

The L3+ is absolutly killing it now on prohashing- $24 made yest, It has been overclocked to 431mh and is hashing at 564M/H

with the fans at 3720 and 3690 %2.8 Hardware errors.

I'm moving all my miners so the homocidel neighbours won't be an issue - but the £550 import duties due at the end of the month needing an
plus extra PSU (This sale does not include a PSU - possibly could actually if you needed one to get mining straight away, would need to be factored into the price tho - I have 2 APW3+++'s one with enough pins for 2 L3+'s one with 10 pins)

But yeah I ran up my credit card, I'm dating, It's Christmas, blah bla, need money lol.

I just went all in getting 4 miners, didn't factor in all the extra cost's, and now I am seriously considering that I would part with one for a fat wedge of stinking fiat.

L3+'s & S9's are going for big money on eBay. However £250 of the top and 3.7% PayCunt fees, plus the thought of someone doing a chargeback after mining for 2 weeks at 650mh/s and claiming its faulty makes me quesy.

So maybe I'll get a better deal here. Cash on collection would def be the prefered option, direct (UK) bank transfer second choice. BTC 3rd

They are all mining, if call round you can see the stats, if you can't ask for any photos you wish (except serial number- or maybe serial number, not sure if that matters??) you can look through the stats, they are 100%.

However fully insured priority postage - Royal Mail or UPS is also an option and if we make a deal, no dicking about on my side, I'll have it in the post same working day in it's original box.

Having never sold anything of this value through here (never sold anything on here!) I would really appreciate advice on Bitcointalk forum escrow. I so so so can't afford to get screwed. If I do get a reasonable offer on one or the other and you do try to screw me please know- If you are looking for a free mininer I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my miner go now that'll be the end of it.

Realistic offers please. It is the £'s I'm after so if an offer is made in crypto please take into account all the fees that are involved flipping that. (And could someone alsotell me how to do it!)

These are not pre-orders, they are in hand paid for when BCC was around the $350 mark. Also I've read a lot about people laughing at eBay prices but those are sales, I'm happyto absorb the £250 fees and 3.7% commission and (I've not checked yet but will soon) whatever fees 100% trusted escow sellers ask on here 50/50

If the item needs posted you will need to pay that. I will get 2 estimates with full insurance from Royal Mail and UPS along with as close as possible eta times. Maybe not great for US buyers - I'm pretty sure there is tax and I'm not going to under declare the amount. EU will be fine though. Also if there is a buyer in Ireland I'm pretty much prepared to drive halfway to a town and conduct the transaction in a bank - Euro's are grand. Another option is if a buyer is in Ireland without transport I'm happy to deliver after we have had a skype chat, you show me the cash and add me on facebook.

Thanks,

And please ask questions,

Kind Regards

Dr Octagon

Edited *EU should be fine to EU will be fine. Still in the single market for now! I also added that a PSU could be available but would need priced in as I would have to get a new one later in the month. Also added info regarding travelling to meet in a bank to conduct the deal within the Island of Ireland.

pm'd but no reply  Undecided

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: