Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high  (Read 3120 times)
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

I really regret that because most transaction costs are not commensurate with the transacted, and disrupt the greater transaction costs than the funds transacted......
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Yeah most of the members here agree that using altcoins could lessen the transaction fee in transferring coins or making a payment. As we all know that bitcoin has high transaction fee and we should avoid using bitcoin as a means for payment. Anyway aside from that if you do not want to get a transaction fee and you want to invest in crypto you can ask for paypal, bank payments, directly to the marketing team and the tokens will be credited directly on your digital wallet which you are going to provide.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Every time the transaction cost is not that high as mentioned. At times a strong buying force or a selling force gets initiated among the users. This makes the entire network get congested with lot of transactions stuck to the network. By this time there will be increased fee on transaction which is quite acceptable.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Every time the transaction cost is not that high as mentioned. At times a strong buying force or a selling force gets initiated among the users. This makes the entire network get congested with lot of transactions stuck to the network. By this time there will be increased fee on transaction which is quite acceptable.

Last year, there are a lot of people that are complaining with the fee and as far as I know that was done and the fees are not that high in these days. The fee are reduced and the speed are also changed, I think that is a great thing that happened since if that continues, people might transfer their funds to other crypto currencies. High price, high fee, I guess that is how it's going to be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

The transaction cost is one the issues that is affecting bitcoin which if nothing is done about it will make the other altcoins to be flexing their muscle against bitcoin. There are other altcoins that is having less fees and  their scalability is also faster and if bitcoin did not react to these issues faster may force users to look towards the other altcoins for their transactions.
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

High transaction fees mean that fewer people are trading with Bitcoin and that Bitcoin is only suitable for large volume transactions.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

As of late I read in news that helping system is being tried and an exchange was effectively made upon it. In the event that helping system turned out to be fruitful, at that point yes, there would be a gigantic fall in expenses on the exchanges which will be executed on helping system. This is something which can possibly support bitcoin utility and appropriation to significantly more noteworthy degree and might take care of the long going scaling issue. At the present time, these moderate exchanges and high charges are impediments o bitcoin improvement. Things are being done to explain it. Have tolerance!
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

The Bitcoin block is getting loaded each day with the high influx of users trooping in. With this, you will need a high transaction fees to mine through the Bitcoin Block in order to have a fast transaction.
This has become one of the pressing issues with Bitcoin which makes most of the alt coins gain roots over Bitcoin on the market. Anyway, an article read recently claims there are more develops about to hit Bitcoin which include super high transaction speed with less transaction cost.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
The costs for transactions made as a bonus for the support coming from the miner. Charging is one of the earning ways to maintain and upgrade security for users. So, I do not object to the charges for each transaction.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

When the time you posted this thread the fees will kill you because it so high. But today the fees is so low but the confirmation will take up to 6 and the waiting time will go up 40 min to an hour this is the problem of bitcoin right now the speed of transactions.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

I think the transaction price has always been the same, except for those who've raised the amount. But the determining factor is the price on the market. When the market price goes high, the fees go high as well and it's the same vice versa
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Judging by the news, the commission for bitcoin-transactions has decreased 45 times in three months. Therefore now it has become much more profitable to invest in the cryptocurrency. But unfortunately the cost of bitcoin also falls.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Recently I read in news that lightening network is being tested and a transaction was successfully made upon it. If lightening network came out to be successful, then yes, there would be a huge fall in fees on the transactions which will be executed on lightening network.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

This is one thing that the people that uses Bitcoins always complain to this crypto currency. I think this is the best side of the Bitcoin needs to improve, the Bitcoin transaction cost is what we always seek to solve, since it becomes too high. But still, I preferred this crypto currency all over any other digital currencies.
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

This is something that has the potential to promote bitcoin utilities and apply to a much greater extent and can solve long scale scaling problems. The reason for the high current charge when switching to FIAT is that the fiat equivalent is much lower than when you paid a 0.00 BTC fee right now
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

What is happening?

it was due the bitcoin price spiking on the end of last year. The price of the transaction fee always following the bitcoin price.
not mention that if there are many transactions being processed, the network may need a higher tx fee to process the transactions.
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Everything is perfect except for the high transaction fees. I do not like this at all. I still prefer ETH or LTC  Smiley Smiley
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

The pricing of the transactions within bitcoin was just the effect of its price hike in the market. Due to the rise of the bitcoin price, it is just fair that the transactions will also be brought up into rise also making the price transactions too expensive for just one trasaction to be made. This is something which can possibly support bitcoin utility and appropriation to significantly more noteworthy degree and might take care of the long going scaling issue. At the present time, these moderate exchanges and high charges are impediments of bitcoin improvement.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

The fees are more than cheap at the moment, so i do not understand why the heck you are complaining about that. Yesterday, i sent a transaction of aproximately one thousand dollars, and i did not even spent $0,20 for the fees, do you think that it is expensive?

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

What is happening?
if you think the cost of bitcoin is too high, better find a coin that is enough with the cost you have as now there are many coins that appear. but that does not mean you can choose origin because at this time many coins are scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: