Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high  (Read 3114 times)
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

The fee for bitcoin transactions is not low, but there are ways to pay less, although this is not convenient. You can transfer bitcoin to a different currency with a lower transaction fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

This issue always appears when bitcoin price rising. Its true this is one minor bitcoin problem, we using bitcoin because we want cheaper transaction cost and faster transaction. But from i heard, lightning network will help this issue, hopely
Maybe the reason why having costly transaction fee to reduce those who transact small amount that produce traffic along the network that cause for long time to process. I hope this issue can be fix the price down as the price short more volatility in the market because we cannot get good profit from it, we struggle due to the price of bitcoin but big struggle when we realize how high the fee to get from us.

DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

I assume it really is thus large also. Nevertheless, you realize, they could constantly claim that is because of the particular inflow regarding Bitcoin calls for. Together with these kinds of, almost everything improved which includes electrical energy charges. This kind of almost all come for the lowered bargaining strength regarding Bitcoin buyers as the method of getting the particular administrator can easily scarcely pay the particular calls for. I hope items are certain to get far better normally Bitcoin buyers can merely get scammed out of this revenue.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

In fact, in recent times, the price of the bitcoin of transactions has fallen dramatically. It is not too high as it was about a year ago.

angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

I for once think Bitcoin is enduring a shortfall in contributing or growing its business so they have to build their exchange expenses to profit. I figure it will just increment in a brief span and everything will come back to ordinary. There are still a great deal of exchanges occurring in multi day and there are nearly $ 4 billion in day by day exchanges.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
Transaction fees additionally expanded in the quick increment of BTC. It was anything but an issue for that time. Be that as it may, as the following time of ceaseless decrease these transaction fees turned into an issue. They will make a change in accordance with that sooner rather than later.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

What is happening?
because the cost of adjusting prices, so the higher the price of bitcoin the higher the costs incurred for the transaction
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

The bitcoin transaction cost is very high due to cost of bitcoin, higher the price, higher the transaction cost this is only due to adjustment cost.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
prj112031

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

it happens lately it will decrease when they have new servers or miner to do the transaction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

If you think the bitcoin fee is too expensive, I suggest you convert your bitcoin to ethereum/doge/litecoin,
and the total fee which you paid by converting your bitcoin is more smaller than the current bitcoin's standard fee.
Bitcoin is decentralised nature. Many people use it because if its transactions facility. But resent some times ago its transactions fee increase and here they are some reason behind it. Day by day its user number increase exponential but the blocksize of it remain same as in old time. Because of its small block size and heavy transaction demand the transaction speed decrease and the transaction rate also increases. In other cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin the transaction cost is low because  they have no such large user like bitcoin who use their transaction facility and according to their user their block size is perfect. If bitcoin miners increased their block size then its transactions fee will be decrease

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

As per my analysis block size and time limits create a bottleneck for the amount of bitcoin transactions that can be made at a given time. Nowadays, with increasing popularity and demand for bitcoins, there are transactions being created at a much faster speed than the network can process.Thousands of transactions waiting for an opportunity to enter into a block to be considered official or confirmed.

Miners are then free to choose which transactions they will include on the block. So they choose the transactions that pay higher fees. i.e. if you want your transaction to be processed quickly, you need to pay a fee that puts you in the top positions of that ranking. Transactions are competing against each other to see who can get there first.
And that’s why the fees are so high.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

For sure bitcoin transaction cost decreased significantly compared to what it was a couple of months back. At the moment ~ 8000 transaction in the pool, I remember the time were over 100K and sometimes close to 200K. Bitcoin is going for sure in a good direction.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Bitcoin transaction cost is very high, I remember one time I tried to sell some bitcoin, at the end the transaction cost was so high that I wished I hadn't sold it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Yes, Butcoin transaction is too expensive. I experienced this one last month. I able to transact my Bitcoin but sad to say thr cost when I do my deposit is too high. What's happening to the cryto world now?
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Bitcoin transaction fee getting higher when bitcoin price getting more higher. I think its normal because we paying fee with bitcoin and if convert it to us dollar, its looks expensive.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

Yeah most crypto enthusiasts are complaining about the price of bitcoin currently and i think this situation has results from the slow rate of transaction that is occuring these days on the bitcoin network.

Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Transaction cost is a changing thing. True, it's really expensive and many people are struggling from this. It's just something we should get used to.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Yes, absolutely, lol I don't know why wallets nowadays was taking advantage on people for having them on their wallet. As the price of BTC is increase or decrease they used to bill to much. Is this too much that you guys taking advantage on people that worked for that money and you are their only sitting and putting high value interest when a transaction was happening. Too bad, no hate.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Yes, this is completely true. This is perhaps the main reason why bitcoin is unlikely ever to become a full-fledged mass crypto currency. Unfortunately, this is so ... so we wait that sooner or later the place of bitcoin will come with a more profitable currency.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

What is happening?
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and thus leading unauthorised and illegal activities and those who are having the power are doing it in their own way and I think this is the only reason for such a high transaction fee due to improper regulation but there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and their governments are taking control over all the bitcoin activities and even the transaction fee is also normal in those nations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: