Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment for 2018 is BITCOIN CASH!  (Read 323 times)
Erichallig (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

Exactly a month ago, last November 12, Bitcoin Cash has caressed the idea of becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world. That day his price touched the record of about 2,500 dollars while the queen of the digital coins, Bitcoin, was aiming the 4,000 dollars.
Bitcoin Cash is a spinn-off, technically we define a fork, of bitcoin, in the sense that it was born last August 1st as “cloning” of the Queen of digital coins. A Bitcoin Cash has been given free of charge to each bitcoin owner. At the base of the split there is a technological dispute about how to improve the speed of transactions in Bitcoin: the technology adopted by the new Bitcoin is more advanced and performance than that of the original and should facilitate the management, without queues, in the growth of transaction volume. A very important fact to be taken into account in order to foresee the possible trends of the future prices of the two cryptos.
In fact, beyond the repeating records that Bitcoin continues to record, the point of weakness of Bitcoin, which exposes the digital currency to potential significant losses of value, is its “putting out of play” by regulatory interventions aimed at restrict or prohibit its use. For this reason, it is very important that Bitcoin will begin to be accepted as a payment instrument, in parallel with the official currencies, to regulate purchases and transactions. If and when the crypto will be expendable for shopping at the supermarket, fuelling or buying at Ikea, then it will mean that the  of “putting it out of the game” is reduced to light.
In the sense that it would be very difficult for the authorities to decree its non-usability or non-legality having acquired a proven utility for consumers.
Precisely this analysis perspective is the most favorable to explain the possible future raises of Bitcoin Cash price. As a cryptocurrency for payment, i.e. as a digital currency used to manage growing flows of payments, the youngest of Bitcoin is technologically more equipped and better positioned to take advantage of the “transactional” maturity of digital coins. Being as scarce as Bitcoin, as a maximum amount of issued coins, it is likely that the increased future demand for Bitcoin Cash, as a result of its being an optimal payment currency, will translate into the growth of its market price. That’s why the price of Bitcoin Cash is destined to surpass that of Bitcoin. In the hyperdynamic world of Cryptovalute, the changes, even the epochal ones, are more frequent than in other asset classes.

for more cryptocurrencies prediction and forecast , you can visit this https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelecoeg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

Is Ripple going to be the next crypto to break out? If we don't look at the chart I think Ripple has huge potential. Why? After some research you can clearly see that it's not there to replicate Bitcoin -0.55% , it has an own purpose. Read about it on their webiste: https://ripple.com/

Now back to the chart. A beautifull symmetrical triangle shows us huge opportunities to break out soon. If it doesn't happen as predicted in this chart, it will bounce back to the support line and try again... I will publish another chart where I keep track of the breakout. To keep up to date you can follow me.
For now I'm just curious what you think?
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

im not sure why must bitcoincash. I mean the light not shine anymore, there several crypto that i think gonna rise next years, like ripple or ethereum obviously.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

I think 1000$ is good price for BCH!
achmir

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

isnt IOTA the future? I'm seeing lots of news about it recently
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Oh cmon guys.

Bitcoin Cash is a centralized Trash with a fewh bitcoin billionaires in charge.

I hate this crap but they will push it forward I guess.
BUT Bcash will NEVER replace bitcoin!Dont give it even a little doubt.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

Bcash is indeed trash. It's just pumped by some deep pockets and mostly supported by naive/rabid idiots.

Not your keys, not your coins!
BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

BCH is trash because it's fork, but being supported by big companies as like Blockchain, Bitmain, AntPool, ViaBTC,..etc during it's first year, this all makes it worth to invest.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

I think 1000$ is good price for BCH!
Yes there is huge support for bitcoin cash at those level but price can even shoot to over $2k easily within next month.

isnt IOTA the future? I'm seeing lots of news about it recently
IOTA is only in news these days because of huge price pump it have got recently, many coins claims to be future but the real future is only bitcoin and ETH.

Erichallig (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:43:14 AM

Bitcoin Cash Bch with 56,04% probability to go up and a potential near term return of 45%.   Chech it here https://roboadvisorcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-can-gain-up-to-45-in-the-coming-days-2/
Erichallig (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Bch rules! This ai roboadvisor forecast nail the predictions.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

Yeah i think the price of bch is good in coming 2018 so it's good to invest.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

Bcash is indeed trash. It's just pumped by some deep pockets and mostly supported by naive/rabid idiots.

Exactly same line of thought running in my head. Right now, the greedy whales behind Bitcoin Cash is attempting to push up their Bitcoin Cash invention the nth time around. Let us see where this artificial pump will go and when this will end. Those who are not well-aware of the pump schemes of Bitcoin Cash whales should try to leave the coin as soon as the spike is already very high because the same whales will certainly dump them as soon as they made enough money.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:53:45 AM

I believe it will become the best investment of 2018,
Bitcoin had a record-breaking year in 2017, taking a volatile growth course from $900 to around $7000 of  the last quarter

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:05:03 AM

prediction in 2018 bitcoin will faded, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold will growing up
today BCH is pump up to 50% and will continue to rise
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:07:15 AM

Can't call it the best when there would be better investment options to choose from. Bitcoin cash is just being pumped by whales and the eventual dump will leave all its holders with a big fat (L)oss.

Bitcoin had a record-breaking year in 2017, taking a volatile growth course from $900 to around $7000 of  the last quarter

Not sure what you're on about here as we're ending this year close to $20k and that's a net growth of over $19k over the year. Pretty sure you're trying to tell that the same growth won't be possible in the coming year but renowned speculators say otherwise so all we have to do is wait and watch as it unfolds.
Erichallig (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

if we will based  on the forecasts, a long-term increase is expected so those who dump bitcoincash on its early integration are now in full regrets. hodlers of this coin can enjoy the  huge profit this 2018.  it's not yet late to buy bcc, you can still make an investment and enjoy the ride to the moon
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

if we will based  on the forecasts, a long-term increase is expected so those who dump bitcoincash on its early integration are now in full regrets. hodlers of this coin can enjoy the  huge profit this 2018.  it's not yet late to buy bcc, you can still make an investment and enjoy the ride to the moon

Talk about fail shilling.. sheesh.

Bitcoin cash has proven itself to be a PUMP and DUMP coin for quite some time now. Pretty soon the centralized owners of this coin (greedy bitmain jihan wu and roger ver) will get tired of losing money from sponsoring pumps that they will probably just give up on this project. You can't win against the majority. Get rid of your BCH while you still can.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:28 AM

Wow! This is a good news! Aside from Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum is doing well, too. So if one has more knowledge about it, then he can invest in many coins. I am so excoted for this! Will be joining this month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: