Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum is released  (Read 725 times)
thenite0wl (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:21:08 PM

electroneum is finally realesed. has anyone accessed their wallet yet, or completed a transfer? i've completed the verification steps but my wallet is stuck on working.
achmir

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

got the same problem, hope they fix it soon, ive heard more cases like ours =/
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:23:38 PM

electroneum is finally realesed. has anyone accessed their wallet yet, or completed a transfer? i've completed the verification steps but my wallet is stuck on working.
you can ask your problem here https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg this is electroneum official telegram group.hope they will solve your problem asap.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

It is too early for me to worry. More than 400000 users registered at Electroneum's ICO and over 200000 trying to get on the site at the same time to do their verification, get sms code e.t.c This will only put much stress on the servers and make it difficult to do anything meaningful as you will keep getting error message.

I will wait a day or two before trying to access the website, I am certain by then the rush and pressure on the server will have died down.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

Ah, was able to dump all mine just in time (well, a bit late, ~700 instead of ~725)!  Noticed increased activity and checked why &  saw the thing about the release.  Whew.   Probably would not have been possible w/o all the errors and such I'm hearing about now, laugh.   Good thing so many people can't access their coins.   Roll Eyes

Would be sitting pretty if it had been possible to short it.
thenite0wl (OP)

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:29:53 PM

the website is getting slammed. there is no fix for the problem, we just need to wait until things calm down. by the time i get anything transfered it wont be worth selling. as for the website i got the send screen loaded briefly but then it was stuck again, and if i do get all the transaction loaded it probably wont go through once sent.
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

Just attempted access once and got an error, so I'll just wait until things are smooth sailing before reattempting. Lots of activity on Cryptopia, here's the latest stats

Electroneum (ETN)
$0.064450 USD (-39.10%)
0.00000371 BTC (-40.14%)
kevoh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

and the price going down like is no tomorrow  Sad
This is highly expected whenever an ICO goes live, there will be a massive dump and the coin can pick up afterwards if it has an efficient use as. All the crying and wailing on social media when the wallets were frozen back in November are from those waiting earnestly to dump the coin.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

Just attempted access once and got an error, so I'll just wait until things are smooth sailing before reattempting. Lots of activity on Cryptopia, here's the latest stats

Electroneum (ETN)
$0.064450 USD (-39.10%)
0.00000371 BTC (-40.14%)

This is a huge dump happen to electroneum  but I guest this is normal its time to buy more and hold because it will pump up soon.
By the way the platform of electroneum its not fully okay I got some bug & error when trying to creat my own wallet we can expect a bug free soon the Dev are doing hardwork to perfect there platform.
Im excited to get my reward and exchange to btc Smiley

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Finally, the wallet is ready, this is one that some people can't wait to get out of, the team to me deceived investors and have failed in so many ways, another thing here is that the price of BTC has went up and some people will be happy with what they are getting now
dlukin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

ETN is dumped now.
His time is gone a month ago.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:02:17 PM

Websites slammed because they (almost) can't handle the amount of traffic and trades.
Looks like a good time to buy and hodl.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

This is a great new for us it was a hard time when this bad event happened but that's all in the past now. We hope to see the full potential of electroneum now.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

i cant see my electroneum wallet, i have done reset my password by my email link, next step its confirmed my mobile phone, at this step the sistem said cant send SMS for this moment..hmmm i reload and recaptcha many times, stil not proggress
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

Sad to say but electroneum is really turning out to be a sham. First they botch on the coin launch and screw ICO investors by launching the coin on an exchange when the wallets are locked. Now during the relaunch they again fail at simply preparing enough server capacity to handle user traffic? Extreme incompetence. To think they got $40 million dollars funding. They should have at least hired a team that knows something anything about project development.
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

The dump is expected considering the hassle and stress investors experienced when the website was down. I know this coin had been hyped especially in social media so a lot of people bought their shares. I wasn't able to buy mine but a friend was able to secure his slot and bought ETN. The value will surely go down so hope ETN will still survive after the dump.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

Electroneum (ETN)
$0.064450 USD (-39.10%)
0.00000371 BTC (-40.14%)

This is a huge dump happen to electroneum  but I guest this is normal its time to buy more and hold because it will pump up soon.
By the way the platform of electroneum its not fully okay I got some bug & error when trying to creat my own wallet we can expect a bug free soon the Dev are doing hardwork to perfect there platform.
Im excited to get my reward and exchange to btc Smiley
Ofcourse it's normal investors are in profit right now just imagine if you invest 1btc on ico probably you have 12 btc right now if we take a look the price now investors are still on 6x profit

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

Hahaha electroneum will never be released, they are having a lot of issues everyday, it seems that they will never fix anything.

I can not understand why you all are hyping this coin, it is very overpriced right now (and it has been dumped a lot during the last few weeks) The real price is zero.

Their ICO stage was horrible, it seems that their crowdsale was organized by a teenager of less than fourteen years old.

I would not be surprissed if everybody gets scammed in here.

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Lucky to those that sold off early their ETN coins early before the huge dumps happened but I really don't see any potential on this coin(sorry for my negativity) but they are not even serious in fixing their website for people to be calm and support the growth of it. And since November 15 the market capitalization of the ETN coin is hidden so the transparency to the people are also missing.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

Electroneum (ETN)
$0.064450 USD (-39.10%)
0.00000371 BTC (-40.14%)
Standard situation after the release. This is done in order to purchase cheaper. Soon everything will fall into place and the coin will go up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: