Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zippie: Turn your smartphone into a blockchain powerhouse  (Read 2398 times)
Zipper official

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Zipper community continues growing fast, now more than 1100 Twitter followers and 800 Telegram members. Join us today Smiley
zipper project will surely succeed with many of his bounty hunter who participated and supported by a reliable team behind the project. success for his future.
with so many supporters of this project, will certainly facilitate the project achieve success.
I hope the project will hopefully evolve going forward in the future.
I see this project has a great idea, hopefully will be many investors who are interested in joining this project. I also hope project has a nice development later.
agree, this project has the objective of building a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone only, a special working team constructing the open source mobile operating systems, products and communities, platforms and service providers can use the ZIP to give awards to their active users, helps service providers create a loyal user base and on the other hand gives appreciation to loyal users over their attention, good luck ICO.
This project aims to build a mobile platform that brings blockchain-based services to the public by making it easy to use, aiming to lift the smartphone we become a blockchain-powered device that can be used by anyone, may successful and ICO goes smoothly until completed.
Yep. This is true. Zipper wants to introduce blockchain technology to all smartphone user that's why they launch a token sale to Distribute zipper all over the world. I can't wait to launch zipper OS on my smartphone and experience blockchain tech anytime. BTW their Token sale is already a success and many are still interested to buy.

when are they planning to release the app manager? will that be available on android too?

BTW, congrats zipper for reaching over 1 million USD in your pre sale, the amount is more than what you need for the development.

We're aiming to launch Zipper platform in March 2018 for Sony Xperia X device running Android. So yes, Zipper will be available for Android devices since day 1, starting from Sony Xperia devices and later to other Android devices.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.

Yes - smartphones and blockchain are the future.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.

you are absolutely right it is very extraordinary Project Zipper and rarely do we find a concept like this, making a smartphone based blockchain, because now the world is very synonymous with smartphones and blockchain.

For sure. There are more than two billion smartphones out there, soon double the amount. Smartphones will be the key entrance point to blockchain based services for billions of people.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

project Zipper is very nice if I see it, a good prospect and a team of professionals.. I'm sure the project this Zipper will reach the target and success..

Thanks for your kind words jendervan, we'll do our best to reach the Zipper vision.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Zipper brings the decentralized world to our smartphones in one seamless and user-controlled experience,starting from easy and secure use of one’s cryptographic identity and private keys.wow very interesting!

For sure - you still have a few days to contribute and join the ride: https://zipperglobal.com/presale/
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

We’re thrilled to announce that Hashed, the largest Korean crypto fund which has invested into projects such as Kyber Network, OmiseGO, EOS and Aion Network, participates to the Zipper pre-sale: https://medium.com/zipperglobal/the-largest-korean-crypto-fund-hashed-participates-into-zipper-pre-sales-c6730ca5f71c
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Moreover, we've crossed the $2M mark in the pre-sale and are now 75% of hard cap. You still have some time to contribute at https://zipperglobal.com/presale/
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

Wow How lucky I am that I came across this topic (accidentally btw). I still have time to participate in this ICO! Without doubt Zipper is the next big thing in the world of crypto and will absolutely be one of the best and the most profitable ICOs of 2018. I'm just sure of that!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
blood047

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Sounds promising, I'm in!  Grin
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I find this project an ingenious and interesting one particularly for the fact that it will be accessible to everyone and mostly those new comers to the cryptoecosystem on the mobile
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

We've reached the pre-sale hard cap!

Thanks everyone  Smiley

Main sale and product launch to be followed in March. More details to be announced. Join our Telegram to be the first to know.
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

wishing the entire team successful launch of the product
and reminding not to forget about us investors who invested in your idea and team ... during the journey from here onwards 🙂
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

The project kept the amount of hardcap low. But I think that this move is better for the project, because the project is not in the promises that can not be realized like other projects. Whatever the target is. The only thing that makes me think about the project is the low amount of bounty. Apart from that, the project will do good work.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

wishing the entire team successful launch of the product
and reminding not to forget about us investors who invested in your idea and team ... during the journey from here onwards 🙂

Thanks so much, and for sure we'll do our best!
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

I think the concept is very unique, I will always monitor this project and see its development if indeed the concept of this project can be good maybe many people and potential investors will join this project later in the future.

The concept of the zipper is very good. Now the mobile end is becoming more and more extensive, and the future of the block chain must be moving towards the mobile end. Now in the pre sale stage, keep the attention waiting for the arrival of ICO. Wink
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

The project kept the amount of hardcap low. But I think that this move is better for the project, because the project is not in the promises that can not be realized like other projects. Whatever the target is. The only thing that makes me think about the project is the low amount of bounty. Apart from that, the project will do good work.

Yes we want to raise only the amount we need, and show some progress in between. Thanks for your support!
nifraslafir21

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

https://www.facebook.com/nifraslafir21/posts/1468170469947164
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

This is a good thing many people are convinced and participate to invest with this project. Wink
nifraslafir21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

dear sir/madam,

I have already open two account..those two has wrong link.so i create new one
old wrong two account spreadsheet numbers.446 and 449.please remove from spread sheet these two account.

Thank You
nifras
nifraslafir21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

Bitcointalk Username: nifraslafir21
Facebook Name: https://www.facebook.com/nifraslafir21
Spreadsheet No.: 450

Week 3 Links(Cut-Off of Report Submission;01-04-2018(00:01) forum time):
1. https://www.facebook.com/nifraslafir21/posts/1468170469947164