Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in Dec?  (Read 688 times)
orion_tera
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

I went with Cointed.
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

I think WABI and VEN will be good picks, HIVE too
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

There are many ICOs currently, but there is two that stood out in my opinion.
trade.io and DIW are making some noise in the cryptocommunity.

trade.io is a new blockchain trading platform and they are currently doing ICO, for more info click HERE
DIW is a decentralised security platform and they are currently on early bird whitelist phase, click HERE

These to me are great projects and have potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:01 AM

Which ICO are best in Dec that could give 10x return on launch??

Suggest any good project

You can try the ICO in my signature. If you join now, you can already earn dividends even while it is still in its ICO stage. And after the ICO, 20% profit is guaranteed and is written in the smart contract. I think that alone is a very good opportunity. The earlier stage in ICO you join, the more dividends you earn. Check the ANN yourself.
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

The ICO where I've took part is Ins, United Traders, Taklimakan. The last two projects are very similar to each other. They develop a platform for traders, analysts, crypto instructors, crowd prediction and so on. Check them out!

You guys should please stop dreaming here, I don't see any of these ICO that will give 10X at launch on exchange, mid-term this might be possible, the market is getting saturated and you need to be careful just investing in any how project
This is what I'm saying there are lots of ICO's as of now and as an investor you would really have the hard time on selecting the best possible project which isn't really copying on others.
CarlosRea

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

10x return on launch is a bit ambitious but there are ICOs that'll give good profit. You'll have to start with research who is on the team, advisors. How many investors? Do they have a detailed roadmap? Are they solving a current issue with their project?
For this month I found Karma (https://tokensale.karma.red/) it's a p2p lending ecosystem. They have a regular online re-scoring: control over actual borrowers' KPIs.
ICO is doing excellent, reached to 8.5 M USD and the target is 10 M USD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: