Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account is HACKED - What should I do to retrieve it? *PROOF INSIDE*  (Read 340 times)
FuckThemHackers

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

How long should this take until a mod or admin will help me? Should I expect a help at all or not?

I have been waiting since October 09, sent PM to Cyrus and theymos, I have signed several addresses, still no reply. The recovery process is a complete broken clusterfuck from planet hell.
amon raa_Hacked (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

No help yet, No one can help me?
cevacolor

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

Locked accounts will be hard to retrieve. If that is online and hackers would have an interest towards it they'll have a hard time. There are services but not sure on what are those.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Hello,

I don't know who is the right person to help me but my account was hacked.

PGInvest was my account and got hacked and i can't recover it. What can i do?

I can give all the info on that account. like signature before the hack. siganture before it was changed to the pre-hack.

profile image before the one that is there now.

What can i do to recover my account?

If you read the thread, you would of come to your answer within a few replies. You need to sign an address which your account either posted publicly, or sent via a PM. Giving just what the signature had/looked like isn't proof of anything.

Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
amon raa_Hacked (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Hello,

I don't know who is the right person to help me but my account was hacked.

PGInvest was my account and got hacked and i can't recover it. What can i do?

I can give all the info on that account. like signature before the hack. siganture before it was changed to the pre-hack.

profile image before the one that is there now.

What can i do to recover my account?

If you read the thread, you would of come to your answer within a few replies. You need to sign an address which your account either posted publicly, or sent via a PM. Giving just what the signature had/looked like isn't proof of anything.

Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Already did !!

Here is another signed message that i did sign it now:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <Amon Raa> has been hacked/lost. Please help me to regain it back. The current date and time is <December 13, 2017, 09:08:01 PM>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Address: 1HpJkoJyEe27rRxmwg4hZUAtfavs4eDx2L
Signature: IMZe3X1QvnPOPdRMOtBUoLSXQwHOMZYvm77j3A6/tzdLf2gtmY8tKwe/Al6vWcr02nyFUu5EWIRjcXQ85LYdNxg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

And here is the post that my address has been mentioned: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757510.msg17549352#msg17549352

Attention: Verified!

It works! Now, hopefully a Mod who isn't busy will see it and help you out.
Goodluck and I wish you well!
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

The information you're looking for can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

I've heard account recovery is rare, though, so best of luck.

I try this to recover my old Full member account from 2013 but didn't get answer for almost 2 months so I think it's forgotten account. now I have this one new but old one got all my post's I liked and followed from time when I started BTC mining Sad Too bad I can't recover that for now, I still will try to do that. There is a way just if someone willing to do that, I have all proofs they needed that account was mine. I will wait and keep trying. If someone want to help me? tell me who to contact I will appreciate that a lot.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

The information you're looking for can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

I've heard account recovery is rare, though, so best of luck.

I try this to recover my old Full member account from 2013 but didn't get answer for almost 2 months so I think it's forgotten account. now I have this one new but old one got all my post's I liked and followed from time when I started BTC mining Sad Too bad I can't recover that for now, I still will try to do that. There is a way just if someone willing to do that, I have all proofs they needed that account was mine. I will wait and keep trying. If someone want to help me? tell me who to contact I will appreciate that a lot.

You could start your own thread and post the signed message. I can verify it ,and it might
help get the attention of a Mod or Admin. You never know when and if they will see a PM.
I'd imagine the higher ups in this forum get spammed with a lot of B.S. and they overlook
some of the "need to do" PM's.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: