Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world's first WOMEN only Bounty by ACT. A great Christmas present!  (Read 1330 times)
Ralph4128

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:33 AM

Nicely thought project
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

It was an impressive moment when discovering that this project is obviously running despiote all bad rumors. I can't find the price of token during the ICO and the minimum amount to purchase sale. There is also no much details about exchanges and final product release that there is no roadmap also. It will be a great moment for the community to follow the success with team. Keep working.
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

It was an impressive moment when discovering that this project is obviously running despiote all bad rumors. I can't find the price of token during the ICO and the minimum amount to purchase sale. There is also no much details about exchanges and final product release that there is no roadmap also. It will be a great moment for the community to follow the success with team. Keep working.

Thats all true Bitpronews.

This article will help on the CE7 price - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

We are talking to exchanges, have three ready for around 17th January (or soon after), and are pleased with this progress in advance of the token distribution event.

Also, www.daoact.org has now been extensively updated along with the various blogs and other channels.

Thank you for your ongoing support.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

Today, I got the CE7 token of 352. But, at first, I could not recognise what it is for. But when I get an e-mail from Liza I understood that it is for the DaoAct token that I have not received from many months. But I could not understand in the email that you mentioned something about Women bounty program. Kindly, Make me understand by replying this post.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

Today, I got the CE7 token of 352. But, at first, I could not recognise what it is for. But when I get an e-mail from Liza I understood that it is for the DaoAct token that I have not received from many months. But I could not understand in the email that you mentioned something about Women bounty program. Kindly, Make me understand by replying this post.

The women's bounty is explained in this post at the top of the thread. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Trancelator

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:51:55 PM

is this the same ACT that scammed people already here??? and didnt pay anybody for months of work

everybody read this thread, its the SAME TEAM who didnt pay before..... be careful and DO NOT work this bounty, ive wasted months on this team before along with others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995289.340

Thanks for the warning. I appreciate the sharing of your experiences.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

I got message from ACT:
Hi ,

If you are receiving this email then you received CE7 tokens. Actually, we send you 3x your award because we really appreciate your time and patience.

You took part in the WING bounty portal campaign, the Earn 1000 ACT questionnaire, and the bounty campaign managed by Irfan_pac10 on Bitcointalk and we sent you 16.50 CE7. Check out the token smart contract here. Your Ethereum address is 0x705feeef6dca2a87d6a6d4e70c5fd07c3a910690.

To learn more about CE7 and other recent changes please check out this article. Basically, we minted 10 million rather than 10 billion tokens and decided to use "ACT" for the main App voting token and call the ACT Curation Engine token CE7. You will also learn in this article and our revised White Paper that you must hold 5 CE7 tokens or more to curate and earn rewards on the ACT platform (15% of all platform revenues are distributed to curators).

There are TWO THINGS that you can do to help us prepare for January 10th through 16th - our final token distribution events:

Share details about this bounty campaign with a WOMAN, and she can easily earn 5 CE7 to become a curator on the ACT platform;
    Stand ready for our biggest bounty give away yet when on January 12th we will call on our 20,000 strong community of supporters to make some noise about our ICO.

As I mentioned above, we have decided to lock all ICO funds raised between January 13th and 16th into the ACT platform smart contract to be spent on social causes. We anticipate great support from the many friends and influencers we got to know throughout our journey this past year.

All that remains is to thank you for your support! You did not indicate that you wanted to contribute but you will receive access details because of your score. I hope you will join the project!

Warmest regards,

Liza
Community Manager
ACT Foundation

Thank you for token
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

is this the same ACT that scammed people already here??? and didnt pay anybody for months of work

everybody read this thread, its the SAME TEAM who didnt pay before..... be careful and DO NOT work this bounty, ive wasted months on this team before along with others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995289.340

Thanks for the warning. I appreciate the sharing of your experiences.

What are you talking about? Over 6000 people have just received triple bounties. Here is the smart contract - https://etherscan.io/address/0x7E7aA6A037bC056AE5Bd6a399553cbaC1B680602#readContract
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

I got message from ACT:
Hi ,

If you are receiving this email then you received CE7 tokens. Actually, we send you 3x your award because we really appreciate your time and patience.

You took part in the WING bounty portal campaign, the Earn 1000 ACT questionnaire, and the bounty campaign managed by Irfan_pac10 on Bitcointalk and we sent you 16.50 CE7. Check out the token smart contract here. Your Ethereum address is 0x705feeef6dca2a87d6a6d4e70c5fd07c3a910690.

To learn more about CE7 and other recent changes please check out this article. Basically, we minted 10 million rather than 10 billion tokens and decided to use "ACT" for the main App voting token and call the ACT Curation Engine token CE7. You will also learn in this article and our revised White Paper that you must hold 5 CE7 tokens or more to curate and earn rewards on the ACT platform (15% of all platform revenues are distributed to curators).

There are TWO THINGS that you can do to help us prepare for January 10th through 16th - our final token distribution events:

Share details about this bounty campaign with a WOMAN, and she can easily earn 5 CE7 to become a curator on the ACT platform;
    Stand ready for our biggest bounty give away yet when on January 12th we will call on our 20,000 strong community of supporters to make some noise about our ICO.

As I mentioned above, we have decided to lock all ICO funds raised between January 13th and 16th into the ACT platform smart contract to be spent on social causes. We anticipate great support from the many friends and influencers we got to know throughout our journey this past year.

All that remains is to thank you for your support! You did not indicate that you wanted to contribute but you will receive access details because of your score. I hope you will join the project!

Warmest regards,

Liza
Community Manager
ACT Foundation

Thank you for token

Well done! We hope to welcome you as a curator on the Alpha platform soon!
RecifeCrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

hello dev on the bounty quiz 1000 chips in pre-ico

daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

hello dev on the bounty quiz 1000 chips in pre-ico

Hey, message us on telegram:

Bounty - https://t.me/actbounty
ACT ICO - https://t.me/actico

Did you receive the CE7? https://etherscan.io/address/0x7E7aA6A037bC056AE5Bd6a399553cbaC1B680602#readContract

More information about ACT/CE7 etc here
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

pretty sure people thought it was 1000 ACT quiz not 7.5 which is tripled so we wouldve got like 2.5 hahahaha
and i didnt even receive mine because i changed my eth address and you said "send me your eth address ill make sure you get paidd"

thanks again for waste of time Cheesy
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

This article will help on the CE7 price - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

We are talking to exchanges, have three ready for around 17th January (or soon after), and are pleased with this progress in advance of the token distribution event.

Also, www.daoact.org has now been extensively updated along with the various blogs and other channels.

at ico the ce7 price for 5 ce7 is 2.23 dollar, so for 1 ce7 the value should 0.044. The value should increase with entrance to exchanges.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

pretty sure people thought it was 1000 ACT quiz not 7.5 which is tripled so we wouldve got like 2.5 hahahaha
and i didnt even receive mine because i changed my eth address and you said "send me your eth address ill make sure you get paidd"

Oh dear, you are having a bad day...
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

at ico the ce7 price for 5 ce7 is 2.23 dollar, so for 1 ce7 the value should 0.044. The value should increase with entrance to exchanges.

5 CE7 allows you to become a curator on the platform also.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

I'm really surprised anything ever came of this.  Dev made an annoucement many many months ago and then just vanished to return now.  For future reference it's probably better to pop in every once in awhile and take 5 minutes to write a post that the project is still alive.
asapjoshyy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:16:12 AM

I'm really surprised anything ever came of this.  Dev made an annoucement many many months ago and then just vanished to return now.  For future reference it's probably better to pop in every once in awhile and take 5 minutes to write a post that the project is still alive.
exactly my point , very amateur
asapjoshyy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

Oh dear, you are having a bad day...

yes ... bad day for wasting my time and getting my hopes up again
when you specifically asked for my eth address to "make sure i got payment" and i send you my address and i got no payment
actually hilarious at this point, not even mad
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

an opportunity for women to engage directly in the crypro world through DAOACT. I will inform my sister and my girl friend. thank you late to make women a priority.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

This concept is more to grow the Female's interest into the Crypto community. Though, I would want to find out about the modalities to verify the gender to the invitee?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: