Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 05:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin the future?  (Read 509 times)
Displux (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/12/is-litecoin-the-future/
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

No i dont seen any events which making future behind litecoin.
Day by day we seen new blockchains whick more technological. I can be say etherium is the future, but how i show situation - social while not ready for smartcontracts

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

I don't think Litecoin is the future.. at first i thought it wasn't much because i didn't see any growth in my portfolio and i was even planning to dump all my Litecoins just last week! I posted a message about my ideas on the forum and quickly got replies from a couple of knowledgeble people who strongly advised me to keep all my Litecoins because it would grow anytime soon! And guess what, they where right! this was just last week and they are still gaining. So my conclusion? Its not the future but they are sure growing fast! Keep them and Hodl! Good luck!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Why do people just start thinking of a whole new world with a new coin once it just climbs a bit. I have seen the same for bitcoin cash, Ethereum and now Litecoin. Won't be much surprised if people talk the same about XRP tomorrow because its already 50% up today. Get some chill even if a coin booms up a bit in market cap it doesn't necessarily means its the new future.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Litecoin is a good crypto currency and it is having a good potential to success, and recently its price started to rise again fastly. But I don't think its the future, because there are other crypto currencies having better value and potential like BTC and ETH.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

I also don't think that litecoin is the future. In recent days, litecoin's rise is more than doubled, which is related to one thing, that is, the high cost of bitcoin and the ETH network congestion in previous days. People need coins with low cost and fast transfer, and these days, of course, everyone chooses litecoin. I don't think this trend in litecoin will last long.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
REVOZRevolution

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

I don't think it is the future, but I did enjoy seeing the little bit I own grow rapidly in the last 3 days --Litecoin was just an incedental purchase for me, but I like the big return!
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:42 PM

nice article,but not agreed with you.Bitcoin is the future that i believed. Ethereum has the future,its already crossed $720,Anytime it will cross $1000.
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

Nothing is guaranteed here. Everything in this world is changeable. So, something new Litecoin can come in future and it may be more powerful than bitcoin.
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:13:37 AM

I think litecoin very bright coin for investment and hold.few week ago litecoin price was 150$.now litecoin price $300.so this coin future also good.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:16:21 AM

Well guys I do not even know, but it seems to me that altcoyin is a big soap bubble. Well, there is, but it will not burst soon)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

I don't see btc or any coin dominating the future.
In fact, I see many being profitable and useable.

It's nice to envision a world where just one crypto is accepted and widely used.
The truth is, that would be a terrible situation.
Crypto is decentralized and open source (albeit controlled to a degree by the mega miners).
It will thrive if it has competition and diverse array of coins.

If there was just one fiat currency for the entire world, that would actually spell disaster for that currency.
Diversity is healthy and good for economies to grow and for assets to gain value.

So I'm not just hoping for one coin to rise, I'm hoping for many of them.

xroreg

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

Litecoin has a future, at least, because it is not a new coin.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

Yes, and if Bitcoin can't solve the fee/tx issue in the near future, pretty sure everyone would find alternatives to make payments as Bitcoin fee is too big. Bitcoin would still be used as a reserve assets, just like gold, while other fast and cheap coin, like Litecoin and Ethereum, would be used to make daily small transaction.

nice article,but not agreed with you.Bitcoin is the future that i believed. Ethereum has the future,its already crossed $720,Anytime it will cross $1000.

Price has nothing to do with a coin's future. Yes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum are the future. They're different. I believe Bitcoin would be the future of gold, Litecoin could be used to make daily transaction, and Ethereum for its smart contract.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

I can safely say that it is one of the future, they are gaining a lot of support and price is fast increasing, so many holders made a lot of profit this week because of the spike in price, but I don't see Litecoin at the moment to take down ethereum as the number coin in the standing.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:49:20 AM

The future of LTC will be a good one while the BTC and Ethereum future would be worst if they wont take actions with their network problems.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

I could see the future of this coin but for now I would invest on more stable coin like btc or eth. But for sure litecoin can be the future and it is a good coin nevertheless.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

I converted all my ethereum to ltc,i lost my trust on ethereum because of these network problems and issues,and i can say that i made the right decision.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:01:16 AM

LOL!
litecoin is a good coin and it will rise or better said gets pumped a lot in the future too. but being the future? as if it is that good a coin! not a chance my friend.

litecoin is not really offering anything special and it is based on bitcoin. so any flaw that might exist in bitcoin (such as the scaling issue) is also available in litecoin and will show itself it it gets as big as bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:58 AM

I also held this coin i my wallet i strongly believed that litecoin has a big potential to grown like bitcoin, this coin also is junior coin of bitcoin.
Soon this coin were pump like ethereum but eth now have connection problem, maybe this coin replaced with ethereum and pump up.
As long as i have this coin i never sell or trade to other coins because i hope that it will rise soon together with another coins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: