Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confusion surround EOS claim  (Read 112 times)
md_ian (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

If I've bought my EOS tokens through Bitfinex and now hold on my offline wallet, do I still have to claim them?

Note - if I enter the EOS address into etherscan.io, it finds both my Ethereum and EOS balance. Does that mean they are linked and I don't need to do anything?
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:45 PM

If I've bought my EOS tokens through Bitfinex and now hold on my offline wallet, do I still have to claim them?

Note - if I enter the EOS address into etherscan.io, it finds both my Ethereum and EOS balance. Does that mean they are linked and I don't need to do anything?

You should create your profile in the EOS system which must be connected to your Ethereum wallet. The sharing of tokens would be provided in the EOS system as you understand yet. You can use different wallets which support Ethereum coins.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

If the tokens are showing in your eth address on the explorer, then you already have the tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: