Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] ACT - A Decentralized Funding Platform for Activism / Social Good🚀  (Read 1048 times)
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:01:46 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:13:42 AM by daoact

This is the official and moderated ANN for the ACT ICO

The first post from July was removed by the mod because our bounty manager without our knowing had incentivised people to post on it. Its a pity, but we have started again here and will manage this thread internally.

ICO dates: January 13th, 2018 17:00 CEST till January 16th, 2018 17:00 CEST. ICO landing page is now live!

http://act.foundation

Pre-release access is possible but you must apply. It will take place the three days before the ICO from 10th - 13th January 2018. It will allow you 2x compared with the ICO i.e. $100 contributed during pre-release access will secure the same number of tokens as $200 during the ICO. Please visit our website to apply.

About ACT

ACT is a decentralized funding platform for activism and social good. It is the vehicle that the crypto-powered world will use to make governments and corporates accountable and responsive the needs of the people through citizen mobilization. It allows people to aggregate micro-payments, which are used to purchase votes. People then vote on proposals to trigger smart contracts which send the resources to activists and campaigns that drive change. We will achieve a decentralized world, but we need a thriving planet to live on. The ACT platform can drive change at any speed and any scale. As a decentralized autonomous organization, it cannot be stopped or impeded - it embodies this era of power to the people.

News

ACT raised 1200 ETH during a pre-ICO in July from 347 contributors. It was the 4th project to be launched on the prestigious WINGS platform. We had amazing support from the WINGS community and team - "ACT is a truly innovative concept in the cryptocurrency space focused on social good.” — Boris Povod, President of the WINGS Foundation Council.

The ACT Foundation in Zug Switzerland is based at the offices of PST Legal Consulting, Baarerstrasse 10, 6302 Zug and our Swiss Board member also sits on the Board of the Ethereum Council. Team

Since raising seed capital though donations in July we have been building the components of the ACT platform. Our product technical roadmap and costings were published here before our pre-ICO, and we are pleased to be on-track. The prototype ACT app was released before November 18th and has been tested extensively by our community and the developer network. It is phenomenal - connected to the blockchain, an app based voting mechanism for proposals which pays Ether when the smart contract is triggered. The ACT curation engine (ACE) prototype will be ready in early January. Contact us if you would like more details.

Please check out our full news section here including our talks (we have never paid to pitch) at Bitcoin Wednesday, Gibraltar Fintech and Blockchain Expo, Silicon Valley to name but a few!

Token distribution

Our token distribution remains the same as published during the pre-ICO (of course), however, we will mint 10 million rather than 10 billion tokens because we don't need so many, and three less decimals makes it easier to handle for more exchanges. We are now using the name "ACT" for the voting token on the ACT app (not tradable) and are therefore calling the ACT platform token CE7. The distribution is 80% to funding contributors, 2% for bounties, 5% for founders. 3% for Daoact Limited, 6% for project collaborators, and 2% for WINGS. You can read our current Crowdcontribution terms and conditions here.

Exchanges

We will start listing on exchanges straight after the ICO Ether Delta and IDEX initially, then perhaps Bancor and Cryptopia. We are watching changes in the exchange world closely vis-a-vis atomic swaps, p2p and decentralization. You will find some more discussion on this topic on the FAQ section of our ICO page.

White paper

And last but not least, our new website is here.

Thank you for your support.

ACT Team

Telegram: https://t.me/actico
Twitter: daoact_org
Facebook: daoact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Hi everyone! Just added ACT ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Act. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
aliketrogle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?

ethereum wallet
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

What about Team, Advisors, Roadmap? We need more info about ACT

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

OK. Try this for starters - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

Also, check our News section on the website. Also the team section. The revised White Paper touches on roadmap but more will be comings soon.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

What do you guys think about "advisors"? I mean we have tonnes of friends in this space - we did not pay to pitch at any conference, we worked with wings, loads of media outlets support us. If we make someone an "advisor" it just means giving them a load of tokens that we would rather use to advance the platform. I mean, check out our board... Patrick is on the Ethereum board. Aren't people sceptical about advisors? Things that can be bought have limited value, I feel.

One idea I had was to try to get 100 or so "supporters" willing to put their name to the project. Recon I could get that with a few emails. But, again, really busy with the data around our community and how best to get people ready for the final crowdsale in January. Feedback welcome.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

OK. Try this for starters - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

Also, check our News section on the website. Also the team section. The revised White Paper touches on roadmap but more will be comings soon.
I have invested in pre-ICO with 1000% bonus and my dev has not yet created ACT token, I would like to see this coin in my wallet even though I can not sell it yet

daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

I have invested in pre-ICO with 1000% bonus and my dev has not yet created ACT token, I would like to see this coin in my wallet even though I can not sell it yet

Great to have your support. All contributors will receive tokens January 17th. We can only send bounties before then due to our allocation design. Happy Christmas!
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:51:01 AM

min investment for this sir??
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

I believe that dao is one of the most promising projects this winter. Developers have already made a completely MVP. I think that ICO will be end quickly

We will conclude all fundraising on January 16th and distribute remaining tokens on the 17th January.

Two key updates are available:

News about our latest White Paper and the token distribution event here.
General details about the latest news, bounties etc. here.

Our token contract can be found on the white paper page of our website here.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

min investment for this sir??

There will be no minimum "contribution" and no cap either. The reason that there is no cap is that ICO funds will be committed to the platform smart contract and therefore can only be spent on social causes - proposals made on the Alpha platform.
hoogan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

Dev, is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project?
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

One question please is this coin same of this ERC20-TOKEN  ACT Curation Engine
or I am in wrong direction?Thanks
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

One question please is this coin same of this ERC20-TOKEN  ACT Curation Engine
or I am in wrong direction?Thanks

ACT Curation Engine - ticker CE7

Did you receive some?
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:33:30 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:52:51 PM by P E K K A

I have been received CE7, but i still have many question about this project
1. How much total supply Ce7?
2. When CE7 will be distributed to pre-ICO investors
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

I have been received 216 CE7, but i still have many question about this project
1. How much total supply Ce7?
2. When CE7 will be distributed to pre-ICO investors

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
caneca

Activity: 518
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046720.0 is this your bounty? I received some CE7, but I don't know if its from bounty campaign, because I should receive 20000 CE7 from signature campaign. There is any date for payment? And about the token price, how much is it?

Thanks.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046720.0 is this your bounty? I received some CE7, but I don't know if its from bounty campaign, because I should receive 20000 CE7 from signature campaign. There is any date for payment? And about the token price, how much is it?

Thanks.

Yes, and this should help to clarify https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

Your project sounds good. So your project can be used for funding social and charity activities. that's really nice. But the way you announced your ICO doesn't look good. You could have hired a ANN thread creator or could have bought cooper membership from the forum for announcing your ICO. Can you tell me the benefits of token holders?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█