Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] ACT - A Decentralized Funding Platform for Activism / Social Good🚀  (Read 1048 times)
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:01:46 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:13:42 AM by daoact

This is the official and moderated ANN for the ACT ICO

The first post from July was removed by the mod because our bounty manager without our knowing had incentivised people to post on it. Its a pity, but we have started again here and will manage this thread internally.

ICO dates: January 13th, 2018 17:00 CEST till January 16th, 2018 17:00 CEST. ICO landing page is now live!

http://act.foundation

Pre-release access is possible but you must apply. It will take place the three days before the ICO from 10th - 13th January 2018. It will allow you 2x compared with the ICO i.e. $100 contributed during pre-release access will secure the same number of tokens as $200 during the ICO. Please visit our website to apply.

About ACT

ACT is a decentralized funding platform for activism and social good. It is the vehicle that the crypto-powered world will use to make governments and corporates accountable and responsive the needs of the people through citizen mobilization. It allows people to aggregate micro-payments, which are used to purchase votes. People then vote on proposals to trigger smart contracts which send the resources to activists and campaigns that drive change. We will achieve a decentralized world, but we need a thriving planet to live on. The ACT platform can drive change at any speed and any scale. As a decentralized autonomous organization, it cannot be stopped or impeded - it embodies this era of power to the people.

News

ACT raised 1200 ETH during a pre-ICO in July from 347 contributors. It was the 4th project to be launched on the prestigious WINGS platform. We had amazing support from the WINGS community and team - "ACT is a truly innovative concept in the cryptocurrency space focused on social good.” — Boris Povod, President of the WINGS Foundation Council.

The ACT Foundation in Zug Switzerland is based at the offices of PST Legal Consulting, Baarerstrasse 10, 6302 Zug and our Swiss Board member also sits on the Board of the Ethereum Council. Team

Since raising seed capital though donations in July we have been building the components of the ACT platform. Our product technical roadmap and costings were published here before our pre-ICO, and we are pleased to be on-track. The prototype ACT app was released before November 18th and has been tested extensively by our community and the developer network. It is phenomenal - connected to the blockchain, an app based voting mechanism for proposals which pays Ether when the smart contract is triggered. The ACT curation engine (ACE) prototype will be ready in early January. Contact us if you would like more details.

Please check out our full news section here including our talks (we have never paid to pitch) at Bitcoin Wednesday, Gibraltar Fintech and Blockchain Expo, Silicon Valley to name but a few!

Token distribution

Our token distribution remains the same as published during the pre-ICO (of course), however, we will mint 10 million rather than 10 billion tokens because we don't need so many, and three less decimals makes it easier to handle for more exchanges. We are now using the name "ACT" for the voting token on the ACT app (not tradable) and are therefore calling the ACT platform token CE7. The distribution is 80% to funding contributors, 2% for bounties, 5% for founders. 3% for Daoact Limited, 6% for project collaborators, and 2% for WINGS. You can read our current Crowdcontribution terms and conditions here.

Exchanges

We will start listing on exchanges straight after the ICO Ether Delta and IDEX initially, then perhaps Bancor and Cryptopia. We are watching changes in the exchange world closely vis-a-vis atomic swaps, p2p and decentralization. You will find some more discussion on this topic on the FAQ section of our ICO page.

White paper

And last but not least, our new website is here.

Thank you for your support.

ACT Team

Telegram: https://t.me/actico
Twitter: daoact_org
Facebook: daoact
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Hi everyone! Just added ACT ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Act. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
aliketrogle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

ethereum wallet
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

What about Team, Advisors, Roadmap? We need more info about ACT

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

OK. Try this for starters - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

Also, check our News section on the website. Also the team section. The revised White Paper touches on roadmap but more will be comings soon.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

What do you guys think about "advisors"? I mean we have tonnes of friends in this space - we did not pay to pitch at any conference, we worked with wings, loads of media outlets support us. If we make someone an "advisor" it just means giving them a load of tokens that we would rather use to advance the platform. I mean, check out our board... Patrick is on the Ethereum board. Aren't people sceptical about advisors? Things that can be bought have limited value, I feel.

One idea I had was to try to get 100 or so "supporters" willing to put their name to the project. Recon I could get that with a few emails. But, again, really busy with the data around our community and how best to get people ready for the final crowdsale in January. Feedback welcome.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

OK. Try this for starters - https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724

Also, check our News section on the website. Also the team section. The revised White Paper touches on roadmap but more will be comings soon.
I have invested in pre-ICO with 1000% bonus and my dev has not yet created ACT token, I would like to see this coin in my wallet even though I can not sell it yet

daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

I have invested in pre-ICO with 1000% bonus and my dev has not yet created ACT token, I would like to see this coin in my wallet even though I can not sell it yet

Great to have your support. All contributors will receive tokens January 17th. We can only send bounties before then due to our allocation design. Happy Christmas!
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:51:01 AM

min investment for this sir??
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

I believe that dao is one of the most promising projects this winter. Developers have already made a completely MVP. I think that ICO will be end quickly

We will conclude all fundraising on January 16th and distribute remaining tokens on the 17th January.

Two key updates are available:

News about our latest White Paper and the token distribution event here.
General details about the latest news, bounties etc. here.

Our token contract can be found on the white paper page of our website here.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

min investment for this sir??

There will be no minimum "contribution" and no cap either. The reason that there is no cap is that ICO funds will be committed to the platform smart contract and therefore can only be spent on social causes - proposals made on the Alpha platform.
hoogan

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

Dev, is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project?
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

One question please is this coin same of this ERC20-TOKEN  ACT Curation Engine
or I am in wrong direction?Thanks
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

One question please is this coin same of this ERC20-TOKEN  ACT Curation Engine
or I am in wrong direction?Thanks

ACT Curation Engine - ticker CE7

Did you receive some?
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:33:30 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:52:51 PM by P E K K A

I have been received CE7, but i still have many question about this project
1. How much total supply Ce7?
2. When CE7 will be distributed to pre-ICO investors
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

I have been received 216 CE7, but i still have many question about this project

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
caneca

Activity: 518
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046720.0 is this your bounty? I received some CE7, but I don't know if its from bounty campaign, because I should receive 20000 CE7 from signature campaign. There is any date for payment? And about the token price, how much is it?

Thanks.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046720.0 is this your bounty? I received some CE7, but I don't know if its from bounty campaign, because I should receive 20000 CE7 from signature campaign. There is any date for payment? And about the token price, how much is it?

Thanks.

Yes, and this should help to clarify https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

Your project sounds good. So your project can be used for funding social and charity activities. that's really nice. But the way you announced your ICO doesn't look good. You could have hired a ANN thread creator or could have bought cooper membership from the forum for announcing your ICO. Can you tell me the benefits of token holders?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

Your project sounds good. So your project can be used for funding social and charity activities. that's really nice. But the way you announced your ICO doesn't look good. You could have hired a ANN thread creator or could have bought cooper membership from the forum for announcing your ICO. Can you tell me the benefits of token holders?

I think that a good starting point would be this new article. We are delighted to help explain the model further too. https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
You have not made a report as to why the total supply of CE7 is lowered to 10 million, first when the initial thread is created, the CE7 supply is 10 billion
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
You have not made a report as to why the total supply of CE7 is lowered to 10 million, first when the initial thread is created, the CE7 supply is 10 billion

Its here https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!

Its here https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
I would like to know the adjusted calculation of the bounty payment and if the signature campaign is already included in the last payout. because if the above person received 216 CE7 token that would be equal to 97.2 USD according to the ICO price.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!

I would like to know the adjusted calculation of the bounty payment and if the signature campaign is already included in the last payout. because if the above person received 216 CE7 token that would be equal to 97.2 USD according to the ICO price.

Hi. We minted 10 million CE7 rather than 10 billion ACT. We paid triple. Hope this helps
hedgeh0g

Activity: 728
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

Members pre-sale in very poor conditions. I put Ether and my funds were frozen for a long time. Contributors pre-release Access (invite only) the crowdsale will receive the same amount for Ether? I want to get a reward for your risk, I think it's unfair that the crowdsale participants (invite only) receive the same amount of coins for Ether as six months ago (when the risk was greater).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Members pre-sale in very poor conditions. I put Ether and my funds were frozen for a long time. Contributors pre-release Access (invite only) the crowdsale will receive the same amount for Ether? I want to get a reward for your risk, I think it's unfair that the crowdsale participants (invite only) receive the same amount of coins for Ether as six months ago (when the risk was greater).

Maybe a misunderstanding. The Pre-ICO reward was 10x, which you get. The example provided in the terms states "$100 contributed at pre-ICO will receive the same token allocation as $1000 at ICO". Our Terms also stated that all fundraising and distribution will take place before January 18th which it will. It is not "unfair". It is transparent. Also at the time 10x was an incredible offer and no-one predicted the amount that ETH would appreciate ... no-one.

This is a great opportunity for those considering our pre-release access and ICO. Some of those who participated in the pre-ICO are upset that they did not hold their ether because it has gone up in value. Indeed if we had postponed starting development till now we would have 5 times more capital. Such is life.
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Why on the Pre-release access bonus 2X? It should be closed on 18th November?
Donation campaign basics
Pre-ICO: 17:00 CEST (08:00 PDT) 18th July 2017–1st August 2017
Pre-release access: Close of pre-ICO — 18th November 2017
ICO: 18th November 2017–18th January 2018

I was on these terms, but they were changed
If you can change the date, then we can adjust the price

Why participants Pre-release access will get more tokens on Ether than I, who has supported you more than half a year ago

P.S. For this question I got banned in chat

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Why on the Pre-release access bonus 2X? It should be closed on 18th November?
Donation campaign basics
Pre-ICO: 17:00 CEST (08:00 PDT) 18th July 2017–1st August 2017
Pre-release access: Close of pre-ICO — 18th November 2017
ICO: 18th November 2017–18th January 2018

I was on these terms, but they were changed
If you can change the date, then we can adjust the price

Why participants Pre-release access will get more tokens on Ether than I, who has supported you more than half a year ago

P.S. For this question I got banned in chat

Sounds like a good plan for you, but completely unfair for everyone else.
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

Perhaps, but people have a chance to participate on better terms than six months ago. It's bad for me, but very good for them. Make a very cool platform, I believe in you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Perhaps, but people have a chance to participate on better terms than six months ago. It's bad for me, but very good for them. Make a very cool platform, I believe in you.

Thanks. We are just very busy with the ICO. Peace )
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Lavight

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Cool website and I see this project have a great team, think this will be interesting project. Do you have bounty program for this project?
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

Depends what you offer. Ethereum gas prices make normal bounties impossible. We only plan to support those that contributed significantly before. We have distributed bounties to over 6000 people and it cost us over $4000 in gas.
uccoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Will EC7 remain in the web wallet?
Thomas333

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

Hi. If you need a good and professional logo, write pls to me in PM.
MrRichi

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

“Pre-release access is possible but you must apply”I do not quite understand the meaning of this sentence
limalilma

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

there is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daoact.app.android&hl=ru
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

So during the new ICO, I could just buy MORE CE7 tokens, right ?
limalilma

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

“Pre-release access is possible but you must apply”I do not quite understand the meaning of this sentence

Means that you need to log in using the link and password from the letter. Only after that you can get an access.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

There is no detail about prce per token of CE7, dev is very rarely active, so they only managed to collect 150 ETH on ICO, and 1000 ETH on pre-ICO.
This is a very bad result, seen from ANN ACT has appeared a few months ago, dev should be able to maximize its work
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

The ICO ended a few days now So is there any update on what's happening? it was said by the team that CE7 would be listed after the ICO ended and tokens would be distributed, is there a date for this yet?

davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Any chances of still participating in the ICO? Didn’t realise it was finished already
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

After the 3 rounds of ICO (aka "donation") - how much in terms $$$ is 1 CE7 worth?

And when will the Wings price discovery bounty be distributed?
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Any chances of still participating in the ICO? Didn’t realise it was finished already
Here you can buy https://etherdelta.com/#0x7e7aa6a037bc056ae5bd6a399553cbac1b680602-ETH
Liquidity is zero, no one knows about ACT

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dashryder56

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Where can we find the final stats of how many CE7 per USD was given?  Currently we were just given an arbitrary amount with no info on what the conversion was
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Telegram: https://t.me/actico removed  Shocked
This is not funny, and the team is not good for their investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dashryder56

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Telegram: https://t.me/actico removed  Shocked
This is not funny, and the team is not good for their investors.

Yeah a bunch of us who were in on the pre-ico have been calling "potential scam" for a while now, while others were blindly defending them for no reason and ignoring the clear red flags, and now that the telegram has been removed when people were asking how much USD per CE7 was, it certainly seems like a scam.  I recommend reporting to your countries financial oversight organizations like I did as well, as we were just dumped an arbitrary number of coins, never told what they were worth, or how much per token we paid for them compared to other people in other phases of the ico.

Also this CE7 token is worthless, they are using it like a stock, as when the app goes live, they changed it AFTER the pre-ico ended, to have people buying act tokens with ethereum, and we were dumped some worthless ce7 token which doesnt do anything.

Anyhow, I have filed with a few people in my country to investigate this, and I recommend the same as we were scammed.  Pre-ico investors were promised 10x the amount of tokens in the ico a year ago, and we dont even know if we got that much, let alone the fact that they did no promotions for this token or ico at all, so ce7 is worth pennies on the dollar immediately after ico, and we all lost a lot of money.

They quite literally left town with our money by deleting their telegram channels immediately after distributing the coins with no info on the distribution at all.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:48:31 AM by daoact

Hi Everyone!

Will provide some more exciting update and analysis next week!

Bear in mind that the market reviews BTT when considering tokens. You can check the price and buy CE7 here! FUD on BTT is not very useful. So we request that you keep it sensible, balanced and productive. Above all, please check out our new website launched straight after the token distribution event so that you can learn about CE7 and ACT. https://act.foundation.
kompeot

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

I wouldn't call it scam.
We know how ico price was calculated but we don't know exact sums. However according to my calculations i received noticeably less than should. So i want (as many others) to see devs' calculations.
Ofcourse the project needs promotion.
Deleting of telegram channel was unpleasant.
Web ACT app would be nice.
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

I wouldn't call it scam.
We know how ico price was calculated but we don't know exact sums. However according to my calculations i received noticeably less than should. So i want (as many others) to see devs' calculations.
Ofcourse the project needs promotion.
Deleting of telegram channel was unpleasant.
Web ACT app would be nice.

I agree after checking my wallet I noticed I had received some tokens but it seems a lot less than I expected.
So I would also like to see the Devs calculations

createwealth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Hi Everyone!

Bear in mind that the market reviews BTT when considering tokens. You can check the price and buy CE7 here! FUD on BTT is not very useful. So we request that you keep it sensible, balanced and productive. Above all, please check out our new website launched straight after the token distribution event so that you can learn about CE7 and ACT. https://act.foundation.

I have not received any token in MEW from the ICO presale that I participated in. Who do I need to talk to in hopes of receiving these tokens soonest.

LG
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have not received any token in MEW from the ICO presale that I participated in. Who do I need to talk to in hopes of receiving these tokens soonest.

LG

Have you added the custom token CE7 to MEW?

if you haven't just enter your address here https://ethplorer.io/ it will show all current tokens on your address

createwealth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Yes I have entered my address on ethplorer several times and it is not there; 0xfeBc441c1E6Edf2fd9CaC0933079ab550daE1d07
zlatochka

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Hello. Please give a link to the official Bitcointalk Bounty. Will the distribution of ACT token for those who participated in the campaign bounty?
createwealth

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

Hello. Please give a link to the official Bitcointalk Bounty. Will the distribution of ACT token for those who participated in the campaign bounty?

Where do I find the link to the Bitcointalk Bounty? I just want my coins deposited to my MEW account; if one were to review my account @ 0xfeBc441c1E6Edf2fd9CaC0933079ab550daE1d07 they will see the history of my interaction with ACT. Made my purchase of 5.05 eth about 186 days ago. 
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Hi Everyone!

The week is already over and there is no update or post from you. I bought some more CE7 tokens on Etherdelta, this exchange is announced on the official website. You must return to us with explanations and updates.

Where do I find the link to the Bitcointalk Bounty?
telegram https://t.me/actbounty

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:01:33 AM by daoact

Where we stand after token distribution
(Source: Medium)

According to TokenTracker CE7 is currently held by 6244 addresses, and according to our distribution, the spread across curator categories is as follows:

• 1257 accounts hold between 5 and 2000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 10% share of curator rewards;
  • 237 accounts hold between 2000 and 20,000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 30% share of curator rewards;
  • 84 accounts hold over 20,000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 60% share of curator rewards.

This means that around 5000 (4665 according to the above but we still have to distribute some bounties) have less than 5 CE7 which means that they will need to purchase a few CE7 in order to be a curator. Many in the 5–2000 range also have a good opportunity to acquire up to the 2000+ bracket. There are a few people just shy of 20,000 CE7 for whom it is a no-brainer to buy up CE7 in order to reach the top tier.

Currently on Ether Delta someone is offering to sell 20,000 CE7 for 2.8 ETH, and someone is offering to purchase 20,000 CE7 for 0.7 ETH. These are the very early days of CE7, and it is relatively unknown to the broader market at this time. Once the functioning of our smart contracts becomes more visible and accessible to the crypto community, we believe that word will spread about the ACT platform fast. The past month has seen such explosive increases in trading volumes for many other tokens and projects — there is no doubt that the change can happen very fast. We estimate that the current token market supply represents approximately 25% of all tokens. When the project catches attention due to its progress and successes, new participants will be able to buy CE7.

Those of you who know “crypto” will understand that the phrase “the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club” has been adopted to describe how projects simply cannot discuss the price of publicly traded tokens. Similarly, projects cannot extend information to some but not others who hold the token. For those who request personal updates, it would be unfair to others to provide them to you. Please join our mailing list to hear first.

The fundamentals explained above represent a solid footing for the ACT project from the perspectives of ownership distribution, token supply, and distribution of CE7 holders across curator categories.

The next phase of the project should see a developing trade market as the token’s value crystallises and as more people learn about the project and its potential. As you know, CE7 has extremely limited dilution compared with most project tokens, with approximately $500k raised during token generation.

We are now in a phase of extensive testing of the prototype smart contracts prior to mainnet deployment of the Alpha platform. Then (approx May), CE7 holders will be able to exercise their access rights and curate real proposals, deciding through our fully decentralized system what is funded and what is not. This is a thrilling prospect and and exciting journey. It would be remiss not to mention how incredibly turbulent the past few weeks have been in the altcoin markets. This has resulted in frayed nerves for some, and anxious times for many or most of our community. However, we remain on a great footing despite FUD levelled at the crypto-economy from seemingly all and every quarter.

All that remains is to thank all ACT supporters for their trust and patience as we carry on with the work focused on product and delivery first as usual.
Seraph_kc

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Guys any updates ,

App development progress ?
Marketing plans ?
Exchange listing ?

Next steps ?

I've tried to get in touch via email several times with no response .

Please let us know
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

IMPORTANT

FROM TELEGRAM 4 MARCH

Li Ma     admin
Hello,  everyone. I kindly ask all,  who have sent an email and didn't receive an answer,  to forward your letters to liza@daoact.org
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Update: CE7 is now on IDEX. https://idex.market/.
vipervs

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

please update us, how is the team developing?

Why did you not release any conclusion about the pre-sale / ICO?

And why did you close the telegram chat right after the official ICO?
Yawzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Grin

ethereum wallet
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Any updates? how many investors agreed to convert their bitcoins for csno tokens?
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

I'd also like to hear an update from the team, mainnet is supposed to launch may/June it would be good to know if the project is still on track

Mr-Dark

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I'd also like to hear an update from the team, mainnet is supposed to launch may/June it would be good to know if the project is still on track
No updates Sad
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

IMPORTANT

FROM TELEGRAM 4 MARCH

Li Ma     admin
Hello,  everyone. I kindly ask all,  who have sent an email and didn't receive an answer,  to forward your letters to liza@daoact.org

Thank you for telling us that important information, I worried why I didn't receive an answer.
vipervs

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

no answer from liza@daoact.org ....
knias

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

It simse the conclusion is obvious on this one. No activity, no answers, distributed token have no trading value and is worthless. Another one bite the dust.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

https://twitter.com/Net_positives/status/999342977314099200

"I just did the first live demo of the ACT platform to the Prague institute for cryptoanarchy. We are ramping up testnet users now."

Today information from CEO Frazer Brown

https://twitter.com/Net_positives/status/997088897325711361

"Part of the new Act Curation Engine will run on Toshi. The ACT platform will be for ANY fund (not just daoact as originally planned) - an unlimited amount. Simply fork ACT fund - this will be the future of nonprofit."
Mr-Dark

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

IDEX delisted CE7  Embarrassed
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? If so, when is it expected to be published? The project is good.
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

ACT Competition Rewards Distributed

https://news.kucoin.com/en/%f0%9f%8e%81-act-competition-rewards-distributed/
knias

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

@enixon291077
I don't think it is the right one. If Im not confusing Act token belong to Achain. This one is CE7 and not even listed on KuCoin.
knias

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

IDEX delisted CE7  Embarrassed
Would be no surprise with no trading volume if it listed on centralised exchange. But Idex is decentralised and I don't think it s possible, basically you can trade erc20 tokens as long you have counter-party who willing to take other side of you offer.
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Update: We pushed the new https://act.foundation and https://dap.media sites. Please take a look. Links to mainnet ACT Funds and the ACT Curation Engine will become live over the coming weeks. DAP is moving ahead. Yes, IDEX delisted CE7 but it was a hick-up that a quick telegram message to the founder resolved right away. In case you missed it, a recent Medium post. Exciting times here at ACT, and there will be a flood of activity soon.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

There are many ICOs that are promising DAO model to do social good and promoting social mobilization. But my biggest issue with ACT is their model of purchasing votes. Also, typical the funding targets that they have set for in their example campaigns are few hundred thousand which though practical limits to many bigger community needs that unfortunately may not be enough.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

A great project, looking forward to the best to come.
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

I see that this project is a great project and I hope that the future will be a lot of support for this project to be successful.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I see a lot of opportunities for people in this project. This is a successful idea that needs to be developed. I think it's worth our attention.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

After long time today I also received updates via e-mail but didn't read yet. It was surprise seeing after long time a sudden move. Here thread has become active again the number of active people are increasing alone today. Later when I have time will have a look at the mail to see what is all about.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

After long time today I also received updates via e-mail but didn't read yet. It was surprise seeing after long time a sudden move. Here thread has become active again the number of active people are increasing alone today. Later when I have time will have a look at the mail to see what is all about.
It stopped being active again since you left. There are no development on the site since then and the website looks neglected.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: