Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] ACT - A Decentralized Funding Platform for Activism / Social Good🚀  (Read 1048 times)
limalilma

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

“Pre-release access is possible but you must apply”I do not quite understand the meaning of this sentence

Means that you need to log in using the link and password from the letter. Only after that you can get an access.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

There is no detail about prce per token of CE7, dev is very rarely active, so they only managed to collect 150 ETH on ICO, and 1000 ETH on pre-ICO.
This is a very bad result, seen from ANN ACT has appeared a few months ago, dev should be able to maximize its work
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

The ICO ended a few days now So is there any update on what's happening? it was said by the team that CE7 would be listed after the ICO ended and tokens would be distributed, is there a date for this yet?

davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Any chances of still participating in the ICO? Didn’t realise it was finished already
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

After the 3 rounds of ICO (aka "donation") - how much in terms $$$ is 1 CE7 worth?

And when will the Wings price discovery bounty be distributed?
hedgeh0g

Activity: 742
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Any chances of still participating in the ICO? Didn’t realise it was finished already
Here you can buy https://etherdelta.com/#0x7e7aa6a037bc056ae5bd6a399553cbac1b680602-ETH
Liquidity is zero, no one knows about ACT

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dashryder56

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Where can we find the final stats of how many CE7 per USD was given?  Currently we were just given an arbitrary amount with no info on what the conversion was
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Telegram: https://t.me/actico removed  Shocked
This is not funny, and the team is not good for their investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dashryder56

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Telegram: https://t.me/actico removed  Shocked
This is not funny, and the team is not good for their investors.

Yeah a bunch of us who were in on the pre-ico have been calling "potential scam" for a while now, while others were blindly defending them for no reason and ignoring the clear red flags, and now that the telegram has been removed when people were asking how much USD per CE7 was, it certainly seems like a scam.  I recommend reporting to your countries financial oversight organizations like I did as well, as we were just dumped an arbitrary number of coins, never told what they were worth, or how much per token we paid for them compared to other people in other phases of the ico.

Also this CE7 token is worthless, they are using it like a stock, as when the app goes live, they changed it AFTER the pre-ico ended, to have people buying act tokens with ethereum, and we were dumped some worthless ce7 token which doesnt do anything.

Anyhow, I have filed with a few people in my country to investigate this, and I recommend the same as we were scammed.  Pre-ico investors were promised 10x the amount of tokens in the ico a year ago, and we dont even know if we got that much, let alone the fact that they did no promotions for this token or ico at all, so ce7 is worth pennies on the dollar immediately after ico, and we all lost a lot of money.

They quite literally left town with our money by deleting their telegram channels immediately after distributing the coins with no info on the distribution at all.
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:48:31 AM by daoact

Hi Everyone!

Will provide some more exciting update and analysis next week!

Bear in mind that the market reviews BTT when considering tokens. You can check the price and buy CE7 here! FUD on BTT is not very useful. So we request that you keep it sensible, balanced and productive. Above all, please check out our new website launched straight after the token distribution event so that you can learn about CE7 and ACT. https://act.foundation.
kompeot

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

I wouldn't call it scam.
We know how ico price was calculated but we don't know exact sums. However according to my calculations i received noticeably less than should. So i want (as many others) to see devs' calculations.
Ofcourse the project needs promotion.
Deleting of telegram channel was unpleasant.
Web ACT app would be nice.
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

I wouldn't call it scam.
We know how ico price was calculated but we don't know exact sums. However according to my calculations i received noticeably less than should. So i want (as many others) to see devs' calculations.
Ofcourse the project needs promotion.
Deleting of telegram channel was unpleasant.
Web ACT app would be nice.

I agree after checking my wallet I noticed I had received some tokens but it seems a lot less than I expected.
So I would also like to see the Devs calculations

createwealth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Hi Everyone!

Bear in mind that the market reviews BTT when considering tokens. You can check the price and buy CE7 here! FUD on BTT is not very useful. So we request that you keep it sensible, balanced and productive. Above all, please check out our new website launched straight after the token distribution event so that you can learn about CE7 and ACT. https://act.foundation.

I have not received any token in MEW from the ICO presale that I participated in. Who do I need to talk to in hopes of receiving these tokens soonest.

LG
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have not received any token in MEW from the ICO presale that I participated in. Who do I need to talk to in hopes of receiving these tokens soonest.

LG

Have you added the custom token CE7 to MEW?

if you haven't just enter your address here https://ethplorer.io/ it will show all current tokens on your address

createwealth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Yes I have entered my address on ethplorer several times and it is not there; 0xfeBc441c1E6Edf2fd9CaC0933079ab550daE1d07
zlatochka

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Hello. Please give a link to the official Bitcointalk Bounty. Will the distribution of ACT token for those who participated in the campaign bounty?
createwealth

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

Hello. Please give a link to the official Bitcointalk Bounty. Will the distribution of ACT token for those who participated in the campaign bounty?

Where do I find the link to the Bitcointalk Bounty? I just want my coins deposited to my MEW account; if one were to review my account @ 0xfeBc441c1E6Edf2fd9CaC0933079ab550daE1d07 they will see the history of my interaction with ACT. Made my purchase of 5.05 eth about 186 days ago. 
hedgeh0g

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Hi Everyone!

The week is already over and there is no update or post from you. I bought some more CE7 tokens on Etherdelta, this exchange is announced on the official website. You must return to us with explanations and updates.

Where do I find the link to the Bitcointalk Bounty?
telegram https://t.me/actbounty

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:01:33 AM by daoact

Where we stand after token distribution
(Source: Medium)

According to TokenTracker CE7 is currently held by 6244 addresses, and according to our distribution, the spread across curator categories is as follows:

• 1257 accounts hold between 5 and 2000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 10% share of curator rewards;
  • 237 accounts hold between 2000 and 20,000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 30% share of curator rewards;
  • 84 accounts hold over 20,000 CE7, and are therefore entitled to a 60% share of curator rewards.

This means that around 5000 (4665 according to the above but we still have to distribute some bounties) have less than 5 CE7 which means that they will need to purchase a few CE7 in order to be a curator. Many in the 5–2000 range also have a good opportunity to acquire up to the 2000+ bracket. There are a few people just shy of 20,000 CE7 for whom it is a no-brainer to buy up CE7 in order to reach the top tier.

Currently on Ether Delta someone is offering to sell 20,000 CE7 for 2.8 ETH, and someone is offering to purchase 20,000 CE7 for 0.7 ETH. These are the very early days of CE7, and it is relatively unknown to the broader market at this time. Once the functioning of our smart contracts becomes more visible and accessible to the crypto community, we believe that word will spread about the ACT platform fast. The past month has seen such explosive increases in trading volumes for many other tokens and projects — there is no doubt that the change can happen very fast. We estimate that the current token market supply represents approximately 25% of all tokens. When the project catches attention due to its progress and successes, new participants will be able to buy CE7.

Those of you who know “crypto” will understand that the phrase “the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club” has been adopted to describe how projects simply cannot discuss the price of publicly traded tokens. Similarly, projects cannot extend information to some but not others who hold the token. For those who request personal updates, it would be unfair to others to provide them to you. Please join our mailing list to hear first.

The fundamentals explained above represent a solid footing for the ACT project from the perspectives of ownership distribution, token supply, and distribution of CE7 holders across curator categories.

The next phase of the project should see a developing trade market as the token’s value crystallises and as more people learn about the project and its potential. As you know, CE7 has extremely limited dilution compared with most project tokens, with approximately $500k raised during token generation.

We are now in a phase of extensive testing of the prototype smart contracts prior to mainnet deployment of the Alpha platform. Then (approx May), CE7 holders will be able to exercise their access rights and curate real proposals, deciding through our fully decentralized system what is funded and what is not. This is a thrilling prospect and and exciting journey. It would be remiss not to mention how incredibly turbulent the past few weeks have been in the altcoin markets. This has resulted in frayed nerves for some, and anxious times for many or most of our community. However, we remain on a great footing despite FUD levelled at the crypto-economy from seemingly all and every quarter.

All that remains is to thank all ACT supporters for their trust and patience as we carry on with the work focused on product and delivery first as usual.
Seraph_kc

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Guys any updates ,

App development progress ?
Marketing plans ?
Exchange listing ?

Next steps ?

I've tried to get in touch via email several times with no response .

Please let us know
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: