Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Calling It! ENJ is about to EXPLODE upwards.  (Read 297 times)
bitkoyun (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:08:44 PM

Okay, here is my thought process on this:

Why I'm so bullish on ENJ? Well, they have one of the best development teams out there, multiple partnerships with game studios and established titles, and if you haven't seen the craze that is CryptoKitties, this will play right into their hands. You see, CryptoKitties is a new game that's built on the ETH chain and it's bogging down the chain. But it's a brilliant idea. And it's ridiculously simple in its design. Which means that we're right on the cusp of a MAJOR boom in simple blockchain games. We've already seen a few more launch this week. And ENJ was designed to be the marketplace for video games. Combine that with a blockchain video game, and it's a match made in heaven. They're about to be one of the most talked about coins and their demand is going to skyrocket.

Plus it has great presence on exchanges already!
You can currently trade ENJ on:

Binance
COSS
Bancor
HitBTC
Cryptopia
Livecoin
and EtherDelta

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

I do like where your coming from.

So these guys can make more blockchain games come to life?

Their coin seems to move quite a bit. Your thinking its starting its takeoff?

Ill keep an eye on it and let some of my friends know.
jumpsuitjoe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

So what are you thinking is going to solve the current issue Cryptokitties is causing? Because that might turn people away from creating more games.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

But you are right, Enjin has probably one of the best teams and performance, but you should know that it has been pumped a lot during the last few days.

And it has not been pumped just because of hype, it has been pumped by those shitty telegram groups, they decided to pump it, and they did, it increased more than 100% in a night and then it went down to -5% in a few hours.

Why I'm so bullish on ENJ? Well, they have one of the best development teams out there, multiple partnerships with game studios and established titles

Their team is probably the only thing that makes them special, i always appreciated this coin, but i am not very interested since it is not my main focus at the moment.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

I think ENJ is definitely one to look into. It has an incredible team and the gaming space is getting bigger. If you're looking for something to buy into, I think ENJ is one for sure. And I also think now is the time to buy. It's at a pretty low price right now, and if your predictions are right, then it'll be a nice wave to ride.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:39:34 AM

Damn. Thanks for this info. If you think about it, what you said really makes sense. ENJ may really do it. You should've included links for us to check out. That would've been great. But still, thanks for the tip. I might throw in some dough into this project.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bitkoyun (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

Damn. Thanks for this info. If you think about it, what you said really makes sense. ENJ may really do it. You should've included links for us to check out. That would've been great. But still, thanks for the tip. I might throw in some dough into this project.

Yeah, I didn't want it to be too promotional because I'm not trying to pump and dump it. I'm legit excited about this. So that's why I didn't put any links or anything.

Plus, it's up 15% today, so I'm not the only one taking notice!
Nate194

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

But you are right, Enjin has probably one of the best teams and performance, but you should know that it has been pumped a lot during the last few days.

And it has not been pumped just because of hype, it has been pumped by those shitty telegram groups, they decided to pump it, and they did, it increased more than 100% in a night and then it went down to -5% in a few hours.

Why I'm so bullish on ENJ? Well, they have one of the best development teams out there, multiple partnerships with game studios and established titles

Their team is probably the only thing that makes them special, i always appreciated this coin, but i am not very interested since it is not my main focus at the moment.

How do you know for a fact that it was telegram groups? I want to learn how to judge pump and dumps better.
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:53 PM

Its pretty cool to see that in the last 24 hours this coin has jumped up by over 18%. If it jumps upwards of 30% I will be more than happy to snag some.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Well, I have kept my eye on it for the past 2 days and it has done nothing but steadily climb, I bought some!
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

I agree with you that ENJ might be about to do some serious climbing.
But in my oppinion you are missing what makes ENJ special.
For me it is the big userbase that ENJ has, combined with development focus  and a market system for gamers.

There's another project that focusses on developing the gaming virtual item market, called Dmarket.
Might be interesting for you.

Why I'm so bullish on ENJ? Well, they have one of the best development teams out there, multiple partnerships with game studios and established titles, and if you haven't seen the craze that is CryptoKitties, this will play right into their hands. You see, CryptoKitties is a new game that's built on the ETH chain and it's bogging down the chain. But it's a brilliant idea. And it's ridiculously simple in its design. Which means that we're right on the cusp of a MAJOR boom in simple blockchain games. We've already seen a few more launch this week. And ENJ was designed to be the marketplace for video games. Combine that with a blockchain video game, and it's a match made in heaven. They're about to be one of the most talked about coins and their demand is going to skyrocket.

Binance
COSS
Bancor
HitBTC
Cryptopia
Livecoin
and EtherDelta

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:47:40 PM

Binance
COSS
Bancor
HitBTC
Cryptopia
Livecoin
and EtherDelta

explode in relation to what? us dollars?

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

I haven't tried Kryptokitties, honestly, I've barely heard of it. All the "blockchain" projects out there that make me wonder, what does that have to do with blockchain tech?

Vijayakanth

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

IS ENJ coin will acquire all the games and users attractive?
what is the price expected at end of 2018 ? maybe i am guessing $10
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: