Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] How Amadeus API & 0x Provide The Liquidity Needed For Totle Portfolio  (Read 225 times)
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

The aim of the Totle Portfolio Management system is to provide a simple yet fluid way to diversify your portfolio with just a few clicks. Instead of having to open wallet after wallet and verifying your identity on multiple exchanges just to be able to invest in your favorite coins, Totle takes the hassle out of equation with a user-friendly interface and decentralized access to a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.

Magic you say? It’s so easy it almost seems like it!

While it looks like all you have to do is adjust a few sliders to allocate and reallocate your digital assets on the Totle platform, what happens behind the scenes is quite extraordinary — this is where our partners Amadeus and their 0x relayer API shine.

Amadeus is a business to business 0x relayer dedicated to DApps like Totle that need access to a multitude of ERC20 tokens on the fly. This type of relay helps us to provide the liquidity & exchange services that make a Totle user’s life that much simpler.

To make for efficient transfers and purchases over a decentralized network, a readily available liquidity pool that can meet DApps’ needs is paramount. For example, after a portfolio is created in Totle’s app, the Amadeus API is called to do all the heavy lifting. The tokens that need to be exchanged are passed to the API and all the work is done effortlessly in the background. While this digital opus is being performed in the background, it looks quite seamless for a Totle user.

All of this “heavy lifting” is done on top of the Ethereum network using the 0x relay protocol which powers the underlying exchange functionality. Totle, Amadeus and 0x, as a multi-platform integration, is a match made in heaven. This architecture provides the seamless and effortless experience that we want every crypto investor (beginner or experienced) to have.

We talked with the amazing team over at Amadeus and asked them about why they chose the name they did for their project and we really love their response, “The name Amadeus was chosen because it is the middle name of Mozart and we are a middle layer between 0x and DApps. Besides, Amadeus Mozart was one of the finest orchestra conductors in the world and that’s what we intend to do — orchestrate token exchange in a way that seems easy and effortless to the DApps and end user.”

We couldn’t have said it better ourselves!

With solid partnerships like these and decentralized exchanges, the management of digital assets is only going to improve. The future of digital portfolio management is one that’s seamless and user-friendly. It has to be! And the Totle team is here to bring it directly to you!

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

web,whitepaper,etc.
Please let me know more details about Amadeus
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

web,whitepaper,etc.
Please let me know more details about Amadeus

You can find out all about them on their website here: http://amadeusrelay.org

I don't believe they have a whitepaper though!

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:42:48 AM

so I did not understand, it would be something like a delta, only my assets will be automatically traded .... and in case of failure with whom to ask? I understand the platform is decentralized. is it to entrust the disposal of my money to the robot?
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

so I did not understand, it would be something like a delta, only my assets will be automatically traded .... and in case of failure with whom to ask? I understand the platform is decentralized. is it to entrust the disposal of my money to the robot?

Yes it is a decentralized and automated trade that happens in the background, but the Totle team manages the platform so if you had any issues then you would just ask us and we would get right on it!

Diversifying this way does not require you to open up the multitude of wallets and exchange you would have to in order to diversify into as many coins as we offer on the Totle platform.

Hope that answers your question!

SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Amadeus just launched the Beta Version of the API including Quote Provider Strategy!

https://medium.com/amadeus-relay/amadeus-beta-release-11342fa88fce
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: