Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Business Partner needed from anywhere other than US  (Read 536 times)
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

To @p90xinsanity (newbie@Mossad)

Being retard or not, I'm better than you for sure. You know why? Because I'm not like you a newbie with zero credit who tries to commit trolling And I'm not the one who do not understand a bit about decentralization and has come to a bitcoin forum preaching about 'holly international sanctions' against 80 million people of Iran Angry

So, GFY somewhere else. This topic is not for you, start a topic with a subject like 'How to impose more sanctions against people of the Middle East' not sure you got enough visitors but you can try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p90xinsanity

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:18:27 AM by p90xinsanity

To @p90xinsanity (newbie@Mossad)

Being retard or not, I'm better than you for sure. You know why? Because I'm not like you a newbie with zero credit who tries to commit trolling And I'm not the one who do not understand a bit about decentralization and has come to a bitcoin forum preaching about 'holly international sanctions' against 80 million people of Iran Angry

So, GFY somewhere else. This topic is not for you, start a topic with a subject like 'How to impose more sanctions against people of the Middle East' not sure you got enough visitors but you can try.

haha idk why i engage with retards like you but i guess i love to see how the small minded think sometimes.

you are not better than anyone other than maybe dog shit. you have no idea about life and anything related to business, and i have no idea why you think a rank on a forum has any validity with regards to anything.

maybe i dont need to post about every stupid thing that goes through my head like you do.

aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

Back to the topic after dealing with the junior troller above, I have to repeat my opening post, perhaps more concise:

As residents of Iran who live under unjustifiable pressure from warlords in the US and Israel, miners here have not a fair access to the market. I think with leveraging legal potentials it is more than possible to improve this situation by utilizing crypto ecosystem and with my limited resources and good connections and credibility in Iran I can take part and participate in a win-win-win (one of the tires being Iranian miners) business line.
p90xinsanity

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

sure if anyone wants to get listed on their countries terrorist list or be on government radars for doing high dollar amount transactions with Iran or this character called ali. he wants less than wholesome prices delivered to his footsteps then by all means go ahead.
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

sure if anyone wants to get listed on their countries terrorist list or be on government radars for doing high dollar amount transactions with Iran or this character called ali. he wants less than wholesome prices delivered to his footsteps then by all means go ahead.

Trading with Iranians is not violation of any International law, even US law officially does not prohibit it. There is no formally declared sanction applicable to mining hardware. So, not a single court in all over the globe would find anybody guilty because of selling gpus or psus to ordinary citizens of Iran.

The restrictions and discriminations against my people (like restricting our access to ebay or amazon or complicating shipping process from/to US , ... )
is not required by law, it is just an act of conspiracy and this idiot is a little worthless piece of this conspiracy. Ignore him Wink

p90xinsanity

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

Trading with Iranians is not violation of any International law, even US law officially does not prohibit it. There is no formally declared sanction applicable to mining hardware. So, not a single court in all over the globe would find anybody guilty because of selling gpus or psus to ordinary citizens of Iran.

The restrictions and discriminations against my people (like restricting our access to ebay or amazon or complicating shipping process from/to US , ... )
is not required by law, it is just an act of conspiracy and this idiot is a little worthless piece of this conspiracy. Ignore him Wink

haha look at this moron. you know that amazon/ebay are restricted, mastercard and visa are also restricted from doing business with iran. yet somehow ONE person should take on all the risk that corporations cant and get himself in trouble just to fill your need of having a lacky do hard work for you outside and deliver you gems huh?

what a joke you are, conspiracy or not, youre just an imbecile that has no idea about business or how international business works in general. just some kid with a delusional dream trying to take on the world and crying that you are being restricted.

sorry life is hard on you ali, dont try to make everyone else life hard by getting people in trouble dealing with your terrorist ass Wink
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:57:38 AM

haha look at this moron. you know that amazon/ebay are restricted, mastercard and visa are also restricted from doing business with iran. yet somehow ONE person should take on all the risk that corporations cant and get himself in trouble just to fill your need of having a lacky do hard work for you outside and deliver you gems huh?

what a joke you are, conspiracy or not, youre just an imbecile that has no idea about business or how international business works in general. just some kid with a delusional dream trying to take on the world and crying that you are being restricted.

sorry life is hard on you ali, dont try to make everyone else life hard by getting people in trouble dealing with your terrorist ass Wink
Ok. You made your point: Doing business with Iranians is a serious crime and Mossad agents like you  and Trumpists will make trouble for anybody who dares to commit such a crime and will prosecute him/her for selling graphic cards to Iranians. Ok you are right, now STFU and get out of this thread, you idiot Grin
p90xinsanity

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:42 AM

Ok. You made your point: Doing business with Iranians is a serious crime and Mossad agents like you  and Trumpists will make trouble for anybody who dares to commit such a crime and will prosecute him/her for selling graphic cards to Iranians. Ok you are right, now STFU and get out of this thread, you idiot Grin

What an idiot you are. Beyond belief. So one person who will be your business partner should take on the entire restrictions and sanctions of the government of the western world just to deliver you mining equiptment which you will only pay wholesale price for?

I might of misspoke about you being dumb, I think you might be mentally handicapped.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

What an idiot you are. Beyond belief. So one person who will be your business partner should take on the entire restrictions and sanctions of the government of the western world just to deliver you mining equiptment which you will only pay wholesale price for?

I might of misspoke about you being dumb, I think you might be mentally handicapped.

HAHA
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Thanks to trollers, this thread is bumped up, using this opportunity I renew my original request:

Long term, continuous, large scale business relationship offers for supplying mining hardware from anywhere other than USA and Israel to  Iran is welcomed and will be supported by me and a large community of miners and crypto community activists in here, Iran.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

You are the troll. Deliberately trying to ruin threads.

Plus you are full of shit. FACT!

SatoshaNakamoti

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

I am from Canada, maybe i can help you.
aliashraf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

I am from Canada, maybe i can help you.

Good, let's start  Smiley
mady_qt

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for business partners capable of shipping mining hardware to Iran from EU/China/... just not from USA because of Trump Grin

I'm not greedy and can't do business with greedy people. ASICs are not my favorites but I can do them (occasionaly tho) as well, but obviously, my main targets are gpus, mbs and psus.

Am from Canada. If there are prospects, let me know.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: