Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of Cryptocurrency  (Read 650 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:16:02 PM

it's very cool that it's decentralized and there are no options for error...it's bribing me
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Because of its anonymity, no personal information is attached in every transaction, that makes it secured, protecting your identity and from fraud. No chargebacks unlike credit cards. It can not be frozen unlike the money in our banks. It has no boundaries, geographically, you can use it no matter where you are, no need of money transfers or exchange of currency.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

You may read this article abount crypto currency with their cons and pros .
You may click on this : https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/coinpupil.com/altcoins/advantages-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency/amp/
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

Because of its anonymity, no personal information is attached in every transaction, that makes it secured, protecting your identity and from fraud. No chargebacks unlike credit cards. It can not be frozen unlike the money in our banks. It has no boundaries, geographically, you can use it no matter where you are, no need of money transfers or exchange of currency.

Since it is decentralized currency no one can control the transaction that is the reason we will find the transaction anonymous and cannot be returned. You please make that you are making transaction to perfect address you want to do. Then you won't find any hassle in the every transaction.
If you transfer the fund to the next country or the person next to you both will confirm the same fees. I t will bother the banking and international exchanges but consumers will get help because of it.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

That's a very helpful guide. By the way, I see Cryptocurrency as a convenient , cheap, and quick way of transferring money globally.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Make money quickly. Any money in the world can be changed.ATM, ID,money no need to use in places where crypto currency is used when traveling outside and abroad.Easy to use anywhere in the world.Internet is enough to use crypto currency anywhere.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

Very well thread with good explanation about cryptocurrencies.

I also want to add one more thing which is high volatility and price fluctuation. It's not like traditional stock markets and price movements could result in failure and bankrupt actually. Be careful for this!
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

8. No chargebacks – Once you made the payment, you cannot chargeback. This considerably depletes the chances of a fraud. Once the transfer has completed, it cannot reverse. Nobody can file chargeback like you can on credit cards. It has it’s cons but can be an advantage also.

This is the full point of betterment in regards of other e-payments online which are linked with Credit Cards company's once you'd made a payment with a credit card it may be chargebacked up to 180 days.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

The reason why i joined cryptocurrency is to have my privacy,anonymity is one of my checklist transact without being detected.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:53:57 AM

Advantages of Cryptocurrency:

1. Easy access – Cryptocurrency is readily available to the general public. Almost anyone can make use of it. It is a decentralized operation and investors from all over the world have easy access to them. You can find various projects trying to raise funds through cryptocurrency. Almost anyone that can make online fund transfers can become part of such projects.

2. Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details. All you need is the address of the wallet of the person or enterprise to whom you wish to make the payment too. The amount shall credit to the receiver within few seconds to a few minutes depending on the crypto. The ease of transfer and the low transaction fees makes it very desirable.

3. Costs less – Transferring money by using any other online forum or bank gateway is expensive as they levy considerable fees for the transaction. Credit card processing companies charge hefty fees. But it is not the case with cryptocurrency as the costs are nil or negligible. With credit cards or debit cards, the seller is the one paying a fee but for crypto’s, it is the buyer paying the small fee.

4. Private – You don’t need to share your identity or whereabouts or the details of the transactions made between you and the beneficiary. No information required to share with the government and the bank regarding the deal. It is truly decentralized.

5. Highly secured – All your transactions will be secure as it is using NSA created cryptography. It is next to impossible for any person other than the owner of the wallet to make any payment from the wallet, unless they were hacked which there are many ways to protect yourself from.

6. Remain anonymous – Some coins can help you stay anonymous but contrary to popular belief, not all of them can. Bitcoin is pseudonymous which means people won’t know exactly who you are on the blockchain but they can get some information from it.

7. Your details are safe – Nobody can steal your personal information from merchants, which ensures the privacy of your sensitive data. By creating a proxy ID, you can make sure that no one knows anything about you.

8. No chargebacks – Once you made the payment, you cannot chargeback. This considerably depletes the chances of a fraud. Once the transfer has completed, it cannot reverse. Nobody can file chargeback like you can on credit cards. It has it’s cons but can be an advantage also.

9. No third party – You are the master of your money. You can keep it in your wallet and use it as per your wishes. There is no third party involved like a bank on whom you need to trust.

10. No boundaries – When you talk about transactions using cryptocurrencies then there are no limits. You may be in a different part of the world and the receiver might be some other hemisphere, you can still transfer the amount without any hassle. The inter-country transaction is extremely easy with cryptocurrency because its function is not under the control of any central bank.

lower Fees ofc : there aren’t Typically transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges a result the miners need adjusted by those organize (Side note: this is the the event to now). Despite the fact that there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee, a lot of people hope that A large portion clients will captivate An third-party service, for example, Coinbase, making Furthermore administering their bitcoin wallets.

Vicky22

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

I learned more about advantages of Cryptocurrency but there are few disadvantages as well such as losing coins to hackers, scam coins, legality and many more.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:54:25 AM

I guess that when some more or less advanced person try to make something with crypto (to buy smth or make a transaction) he won't deal with banks in future.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

I think many prople know that cryptocurrency has advantages and disadventages. People has define cryptocurrency and sure that the other people also has define about it and we must respect them Smiley
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

Advantages of Cryptocurrency:

1. Easy access – Cryptocurrency is readily available to the general public. Almost anyone can make use of it. It is a decentralized operation and investors from all over the world have easy access to them. You can find various projects trying to raise funds through cryptocurrency. Almost anyone that can make online fund transfers can become part of such projects.

2. Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details. All you need is the address of the wallet of the person or enterprise to whom you wish to make the payment too. The amount shall credit to the receiver within few seconds to a few minutes depending on the crypto. The ease of transfer and the low transaction fees makes it very desirable.

3. Costs less – Transferring money by using any other online forum or bank gateway is expensive as they levy considerable fees for the transaction. Credit card processing companies charge hefty fees. But it is not the case with cryptocurrency as the costs are nil or negligible. With credit cards or debit cards, the seller is the one paying a fee but for crypto’s, it is the buyer paying the small fee.

4. Private – You don’t need to share your identity or whereabouts or the details of the transactions made between you and the beneficiary. No information required to share with the government and the bank regarding the deal. It is truly decentralized.

5. Highly secured – All your transactions will be secure as it is using NSA created cryptography. It is next to impossible for any person other than the owner of the wallet to make any payment from the wallet, unless they were hacked which there are many ways to protect yourself from.

6. Remain anonymous – Some coins can help you stay anonymous but contrary to popular belief, not all of them can. Bitcoin is pseudonymous which means people won’t know exactly who you are on the blockchain but they can get some information from it.

7. Your details are safe – Nobody can steal your personal information from merchants, which ensures the privacy of your sensitive data. By creating a proxy ID, you can make sure that no one knows anything about you.

9. No third party – You are the master of your money. You can keep it in your wallet and use it as per your wishes. There is no third party involved like a bank on whom you need to trust.

10. No boundaries – When you talk about transactions using cryptocurrencies then there are no limits. You may be in a different part of the world and the receiver might be some other hemisphere, you can still transfer the amount without any hassle. The inter-country transaction is extremely easy with cryptocurrency because its function is not under the control of any central bank.

11. Hygiene - I've already read before that paper fiat currency often contains traces of cocaine. So it probably contains traces of a lot of other things. I'd guess that over time there have been a significant number of deaths from diseases transferred through paper money transactions. Converting to digital money solves this.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:33:17 AM

As for me cryptocurrency has many advantages compared to the financial system which we are very used to which is under the control of a central bank. If you are using cryptocurrencies you may be able to transfer and receive large amount of money in any part of the world without being noticed by the prying eyes of the government and bank authorities making your transaction untraceable and the user to be anonymous entirely.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

Great post, in my personality advantages of cryptocurrency is make financial many people including me better, many poor people become rich cause jump on to cryptocurrency. Just like in my country Indonesia now cryptocurrency become booming and many people jump in it because here difficult to looking for a job, so bounty campaign program and other kind of investment in crypto really helpfull many people here.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

Yes, I agree that you will not have to convert from the dollar to another currency. And there is a double conversion. So there are a lot of advantages for crypto currency.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:16:35 AM

Advantage of crytocurrency. Easy to access and easy to pay you're bills and you don't have to go to you're destination
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Yes, I agree that you will not have to convert from the dollar to another currency. And there is a double conversion. So there are a lot of advantages for crypto currency.
Yes, its true but aside from that i think the best advantage of cryptocurrency is being a decentralized system and it cannot be controlled by other party and we can transact it anonymously and its security is high in terms of money security and we can convert it in any kind of money so its like a universal money, but its value trend is what i like it most.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

For me the advantage of cryptocurrency is that when it comes to payments andn billings it is very to pay your bills that is for me the best advantage in this kind of industry, you can read many here but i cited only for me the best
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: