Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can´t deposit coins on Bittrex, Error Generating Address  (Read 1074 times)
Insula (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

Hi there,

For the past few weeks i try to resolve a problem with Bittrex but nothing seems to work. So I hope you guys can help me out.

I would like to buy some Lunyr (LUN) and since the only platform trading this coin is Bittrex i opened up an account. I verified my passport (Dutch, also living in the Netherlands), address and everything else they asked for. But when i try to deposit coins (Wallets > +IconNextToCoin > NewAddress) i get the following error:

Error Generating Address
There was an error generating your deposit address. Please try again. Error:ACCOUNT_NOT_VERIFIED

It seems pretty straightforward right? Account not verified.. but as i go to Enhanced Verification it clearly states: Your application for an enhanced account has been approved. With a big thumps up next to it. But as i go back to (Basic verification > Basic Information) is states:

NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH
We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account.

Which doesn't make sense, i already enhanced my account right? Seems like i'm in some sorta loophole..

So with this issue i tried to contact Bittrex customer service but they are of course crazy busy and don't respond.

Any help, tips or information will be highly appreciated because at this point i really don't know what to do anymore  Sad Huh
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

Hi there,

For the past few weeks i try to resolve a problem with Bittrex but nothing seems to work. So I hope you guys can help me out.

I would like to buy some Lunyr (LUN) and since the only platform trading this coin is Bittrex i opened up an account. I verified my passport (Dutch, also living in the Netherlands), address and everything else they asked for. But when i try to deposit coins (Wallets > +IconNextToCoin > NewAddress) i get the following error:

Error Generating Address
There was an error generating your deposit address. Please try again. Error:ACCOUNT_NOT_VERIFIED

It seems pretty straightforward right? Account not verified.. but as i go to Enhanced Verification it clearly states: Your application for an enhanced account has been approved. With a big thumps up next to it. But as i go back to (Basic verification > Basic Information) is states:

NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH
We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account.

Which doesn't make sense, i already enhanced my account right? Seems like i'm in some sorta loophole..

So with this issue i tried to contact Bittrex customer service but they are of course crazy busy and don't respond.

Any help, tips or information will be highly appreciated because at this point i really don't know what to do anymore  Sad Huh
I'm not familiar too much on this kind of situation which its really quiet odd to see those words of approval of verification but yet are stuck on the status of not being verified.This is somehow a system bug supposed to be and shouldn't really be experienced since verification have passed.I don't know if they do add up some 2nd layer of verification or whatsoever since I didn't already visited this site long time.
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

Thnx for your response Smiley

If there is some sort of second verification they did a really good job of hiding it.. Can´t imagine i missed something, went trough the whole website at least trillion times  -_-
steveatari

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:00 AM

I'm running into the same thing and registered today. I'm trying to transfer in BTC and it doesn't generate an address
Bassaisho

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:26:06 AM

Having the same problem tonight.  I can generate a BTC address and have successfully deposited in the past.  But it won't let me generate one for LTC deposits.  I get that exact same error message.

Beanleg

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:58 AM

Woo its not just me ><... I had this before I was verified now I am verified exact same thing.

I created about 5 wallets on creating account ltc btc etc but for ages been running into this problem now can't create any more wallets for alts.

Why would you block people creating wallets, makes no sense. I thought it was a easy site to use at first but seems so buggy at the moment. Put off using the rest of the site cause what other bugs lurk round the corner...
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

Well, seems like we are in it together then.. You guys also contacted Bittrex support?
Panotic

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Damn you guys have that problem too, i also did all verifications and still can't deposit. Maybe this is happening only to new accounts, i think i read somewhere they have anti-laundering and get-to-know policy, maybe that's the issue? Huh
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Seems unlikely, that would mean no new account can be created since two weeks ago... Also it seems like old users got this problem to:

Having the same problem tonight.  I can generate a BTC address and have successfully deposited in the past.  But it won't let me generate one for LTC deposits.  I get that exact same error message.

But just to make sure, is there someone here who recently (let´s say last two weeks) made an account on Bittrex that does work?
EnoMisadino

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

It seems like it is happening to me from today. Registered on bittrex months ago and already made depos and withdraws a lot. I hope they will fix the issue in a short time, actually i'm quite surprised as they are usually precise on telling you about issues occurring on the platform.
IrON899

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

Same here. Cant open any new wallets, although i could before. But seems like i can buy and sell.
So a quick question.

What happens if i buy some coins on Bittrex, but dont open a wallet(generate address) first?

If its safe, id do it until they fix this error.
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

I´m not familiar with bittrex all that much but it doesn't seem wise to me to buy coins with money you don't have on your account.

As for me, i moved my ass over to:

binance.com

It´s pretty much the same as Bittrex, with lots of coins to trade, but without all the hassle over ID-verification.

If Bittrex solves the issue i might go back there but who knows how long that will take, days/weeks/months!? With the bugs in the system and the shortcomings in their support i'm not even sure if i wanna go back there, they lost a lot of my confidence to be honest...

But if Bittrex ever responds or/and resolves our issue i'll let you guys know ^_^
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

since bittrex requires an account to be verified, many bugs are found. but you can buy lunyr in other exchanges, you can buy lunyr in liqui and hitbtc. you can see the lunyr market here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/#markets
IrON899

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

I have money in BTC, and a wallet for BTC, created an address for it. This "error" came after.

But what now, if i buy XRP on Bittrex and dont make a wallet for it first?
Do i lose the coins somehow? Is it safe?

Bcs due to "Error:ACCOUNT_NOT_VERIFIED", i cant create a wallet/address in there, but its still allowing me to buy.

Hopefully they fix it soon, and i hope to at least be able to trade with what i already have in there until.
cod

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:10 AM

It's because Bittrex is dogshit. That's why. Having the same problem. Can't create any new addresses, despite being verified.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:41:03 AM

may was in disorder for a while because there could have been a lot of transactions. just wait until the network the system smoothly even though it took a long time.
benapollo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

I am having the same problem, bloody hell ! this been going on 3 days? when are they going to fix it ?
fap24

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

Did anyone solved this problem?
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

go to bittrex slack. u will find help there
IrON899

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

But, if i buy XRP, or any coin i dont have a wallet for, on Bittrex, what happens?

Is it safe?

Can i just make a wallet for it/generate address later, when its possible?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: