Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA NOT ON BITTREX?  (Read 324 times)
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

I don't understand why? It's supposed to be a top 5 coin...I transferred some bitcoin into my bittrex wallet not realizing Iota wasn't available there.

Any clue as to when they'll make it there? And what are the best exchanges for buying/selling Iota??
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:34 PM

You can use bitfinex, they have USD/MIOTA and BTC/MIOTA

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

No, IOTA is not on Bittrex yet. But there are rumors that it will be added soon because some people find IOTA mentioned somewhere in their API code, so it seems they are gitting ready to add it.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:42:13 PM

No, IOTA is not on Bittrex yet. But there are rumors that it will be added soon because some people find IOTA mentioned somewhere in their API code, so it seems they are gitting ready to add it.

My thought on the recent price rally of IOTA was that because it was rumoured that Bittrex is going to list it soon, but if you want to buy, you can do that on Bitfinex one of the best exchange in the space
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

I don't understand why? It's supposed to be a top 5 coin...I transferred some bitcoin into my bittrex wallet not realizing Iota wasn't available there.

Any clue as to when they'll make it there? And what are the best exchanges for buying/selling Iota??

There is no iota in bittrex yet but there are rumours that iota will be listed in bittrex. They are working on it. Probably we will be able trade IOTA on bittrex in a few weeks.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

My thought on the recent price rally of IOTA was that because it was rumoured that Bittrex is going to list it soon, but if you want to buy, you can do that on Bitfinex one of the best exchange in the space

This guy is right, everybody were buying iota's like crazy because they knew that the dev's were going to list the coin on bittrex, and we all know that everytime that a coin hits bittrex, it explodes.

maybe once that it hits bittrex it will make at least 30 or 50 percent just at the time that it gets listed, obviously that if a lot of people decide to buy at that moment, it will increase much more too.

I have been waiting for a while until the team finally announces that they are really going to list it in there. At the moment we have only heard rumours about it.

Hello
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

If you have some iota coins in bitterex you do not need be worry. Bitterex probably add iota to selling soon. So i propose you wait for it
Good_Knight

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

I would recommend using "Binance", easy enough to use and able to get an account up and running quickly.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:03 PM

I use bittrex predominantly and would love to be able to get IOTA there.
I just dont want to have to create ANOTHER account, ANOTHER password.
just for one coin, i'm running out of passwords  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

I use bittrex predominantly and would love to be able to get IOTA there.
I just dont want to have to create ANOTHER account, ANOTHER password.
just for one coin, i'm running out of passwords  Grin

yup...however, I already had binance and I ended up using their exchange. so I'm good now. can't wait till it hits bittrex tho, cuz the price will most definitely double.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

Did all the coins disappear? I don't know if I ever invested in the coin though there is a lot of people probably wondering the same thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:51:45 PM

I've been wondering too. Why it's not added to Bittrex and Poloniex? But there's a rumor that Bittrex will add IOTA soon as they present the API which they add IOTA but labeled as Currency  "troll". I saw that on their twitter I don't know if that's a joke. But why should they? They did that just to troll? Anyway, it's kinda funny😆
Bitterx is a huge exchange if they hit that. I think they will add it in the future. This will be go to the moon if they this US exchange. Let's just wait.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

To actually address the reason why it is not on many exchanges but is a top 5 coin:  iota nodes must perform transactions to make a transaction.  The exchanges would have to set up and run iota nodes on a system which is still in a testing phase.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:55 PM

I also try to look for more information about iota because the issue of it will be listed in bittrex soon.
I was thinking if it listed on bittrex, most likely it will to the moon.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:53:12 PM

It is listed in bittrex,bought mine few months ago,its name is BTC/MIOTA you can search it one of the top 10 coins.

BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

This the very funny thing about Iota, it has appeared with 2 billions of capitalisaztion on one exhcange only, this story makes so little sense...

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:59:47 PM

You should have consulted coinmarketcap before transferring bitcoin to bittrex, if you just wanted to  buy some IOTA. If you click on the coin, and then go to the markets tab, you can see all the exchanges where IOTA is listed. I wanted to buy IOTA as well, and I was going to do that before the huge rise they've got, but I saw it was listed in very few exchanges, and I didn't want to open an account on any one of those, so I didn't bought them.

Bitfinex might be a good option, but I keep hearing so many reports about possible issues with bitfinex and tether that I always end up not opening an account there. If this is not a problem for you, then I think it's your best option to buy IOTA. Anyway, check the list on coinmarketcap for IOTA, and choose one you like.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

No, the rally was because of the data marketplace announcement, that Bittrex rumor was out before the Iota hit an all time low, so why would it suddenly have an effect--

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

lol those funny guys...
IOTA was in few big exchanges for a long time, do you really think that a stupid rumor about being listed in bittrex will drive the marketcap few billions up??
you really need to consider other points of few to predict good investments
IOTA was pumped because of the fake news about so many partnerships with microsoft and more
and today in the morning there was a drama...
read in google

"Following some speculation from the cryptocurrency community, IOTA has come out to clarify that it currently has no formal partnership with Microsoft, despite its announcement from earlier in November.

This means that the Redmond giant has not yet contributed any data to IOTA’s marketplace, nor does it have any sensors connected to its network. Asked about its involvement in IOTA’s data marketplace, a Microsoft spokesperson told TNW that “IOTA is a Microsoft Azure customer and plans to use Azure to test and deploy its Data​ ​Marketplace.”"

ROFL.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

Lol you seriously transfered money to that exchange? dont you even know that it is full of thiefs in there?

A lot of people who put their funds in there got their accounts closed a few days after they deposited their money.

Just be aware, and take care of your money, they are not even answering to support tickets and this is a very shady practice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: