Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising coins of 2018  (Read 1591 times)
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

Waves is one of those coins should belong to this post/list. Its fast and it has great easy wallet.
My second choice is gamecredits as I expect more partner agreements from them in 2018.
yes i do agree. waves will be the option, it has good potential to be invested, i think it will be the rival from ethereum or litecoin in 2018. it's always keep close to the higher price, it will make surprise on cryptocurrency at 2018.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:58:13 AM

I really believe in the EOS token. I think he has huge potential and I believe that in 2018 he will really grow!

Fully agree. It already has $4B cap and #11 on the rating at coinmarketcap. Unfortunately I didn't buy it while it was $2, and now at $7.5 it's not safe to buy it as well. I'd like to wait the correction and buy it at $4-5.

Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

Most promising coin I think that would go beyond 10$ is Electroneum.

I don't think so in a year it can go beyond $10 with 21 billion total supply
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

If you follow your conditions I think may well increase the project NEBLIO. now the area $ 5, only 13 million coins. Ie punching the bar at $ 100 not too difficult. Despite the fact that the developers are very active, many updates will be in 2018. I think that above $ 100 it is quite possible for 2018

High risk high payoff
Aleeyou

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:54:16 AM

Deeponion has a great future onion price going to $5 before 2018
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:15:36 AM

waves which is 14 dollar now, today it released it's new platform in amsterdam, few days ago they were in London i think, many huge stuff announced, they have an agreement with microsoft, it's basicly like ETH but better lol and it's being hyped up allot.
20 dollar this month is my prediction and then 100 dollar sometime in 2018
it is true gan, but if in my opinion next year bitcoin is still purple selling price in comparison to other coins.😊😊

Jr.robert

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

Bitcoin scenes to be the most promising coin as the price rise is really wild, Also we can have ethereum as the second bess promising coin which is also touch in new height...
Navero

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

I think 2018 will be a good year for NEO.
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

I think Ethereum is the most promising in 2018. We will see the price graph of the ETH is high almost every single week. So  I trust the Ethereum.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

2018 will start with the rise of Ethereum cause the first fork of 2018 is going to be Ethereum and Vitalik going to draw the cards again.
Litecoin also gonna activate atomic swap so this will change the rules again.
tuananh639393

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

I'm looking for a coin to hold also, I read all comments, look like we have around 10 potential coins, really hard to choose.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

There's a lot of them but one coin I like in particular with a large market cap is Monero. It has a great development team that knows what they are doing. If I had to choose from the lower market cap coins I would probably choose 0x Project, Viacoin and MonetaryUnit. Don't forget to do your own research before buying any coins that someone mentioned in this topic. You have to know why the price of it could go up, not just because some random guy on a forum shilled it for you.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:02 AM

ILL go with earth token, utrust and verify you can read their whitepaper and project development all over the net, utrust was fisnished ICO same as verify those ICO have KYC  whileearth token is a very promising project that will benefit the whole world so i guess this will be a good spot to take in the market !
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

WABI
VEN
HIVE
RIPPLE
LUMEN
IOTA
WTC
BLOCKCAT
RAD raiden
NEM
ICON
STRATIS
OMG

will be huge when they release more development updates
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:01:10 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:22:19 AM by dissident

NEM... what brought me most of my crypto riches from a stake way back when. I still hold some of this. Fast transaction time, proof of importance, low fees, fast transactions (assuming your exchange doesn't require 20 confirmations)

Deeponion... running the blockchain over the TOR network. Active development, very strong team, and an airdrop in progress. Everything seems to be running smoothly on this one right now.

PASC... get yourself a PASA account which is where you store your coins, this allows the blockchain to be trimmed down and have a maximum size, because the funds are stored in separate wallets you don't need the transaction data going back to the beginning of time, just enough to ensure the transaction is legitimate and done properly. New they let you name your account kind of like a DNS points a domain name to an IP address.. same thing, so you can send money to whatever name you choose. Written in Pascal hence the name, and under active development, this is one I think should be 10/20x it's current valuation. The size of the blockchain is one of the limiting factors to making things work well. This addresses that problem.

Xtrabytes. This one has a unique proof of signature setup, enough to get me invested in it a number of months back. I need to freshen up on the progress they've made with static nodes and the like.
Here's some information
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shawnfishbit/xtrabytes-releases-roadmap-and-introduces-utility-token-xfuel

Wagerr.  After reading more into this one I am going to hold it instead of sell it. They plan to ditch the waves token format and start their own proof of stake blockchain in the coming month or two. Good name, reasonably strong development team, it's gambing and gambling is a big untapped market, and it's cheap.

Ark. They have too much going on to explain in a couple of sentences. Dig into their thread and see for yourself. I like their transparency. The team members are all listed right there. This one is delegated
 proof of stake with 7 second block times and fast transactions.

I'm still in the research phase so I'll be looking at other people's listing in this thread, particularly ones with a market cap under $100M. I like to throw $5 to $15K in my altcoin investments I think might be 10 baggers or better. I'm focused on scalability, privacy, active development teams, and low market caps. I don't need to give another investing 101 lesson but price of a coin doesn't matter. It's price times total number of coins equals market cap. The lower the market cap, the easier it is to go up many time's your purchase price.  These are also less liquid which makes it harder to purchase large amounts in a short period of time at a good price. Smiley
spacecircus

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

XVG, ETH and NEO.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

Please pay attention on FAB coin under FA eEnterprise Inc.  It is not known as much as it is preparing launching ICO soon in January next year. The resons why it is promising because Fast Acces Blockchain (FAB) system is based on foundation blockchain to keep it decentralized and by implementing three key technologies KanBan, Scar and CCUA increase the transaction massively upto 1million /s, not only meets the enterprise business needs but  also has API features. for more information you can download the whitepaper below
White paper:https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Fk2YPwq5lj
please join to interact with us for direct FAQ Telegram:https:/[Suspicious link removed]/DVyDAPq9p5
I really believe iota. Iota is a huge potential coin and has all the potential to rise in 2018. right now they are collaborating with microsoft if this happen this will be a huge blow in its price and it will be upto moon in near future.They biggest strength of Iota is its transaction fee and i think it has huge boom in its price.
cleante

Activity: 476
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

I also like Hvn Ven ICon and also Pay,Pivx.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

I concentrate more on ripple...I see how it grows and is confident of its future next year...I also like ethereum, but I believe that it is already good, so perhaps it is not worth mentioning it in this thread)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

As you all know 2018 is going to be big for crypto world,

Which coins you think below $10 going to rise like Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash, because these were also below $10 in Dec 2016

P.S: Only serious suggestions please

I tell you the truth, better read and study well on your own about wise way of investment. You cant jusy let other dictate you all possible promising future coin. People might suggest you bulk of coins and surely most of it are just scam and just really meant for deceiving. Try to get into credible people who are really has the full knowledge about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: