Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet is the best for Bitcoin Now?  (Read 396 times)
Vibr56

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

I use Mycelium and Blockchain.info. Coinbase is also not a bad choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are few famous wallets for bitcoin like blockchain and coinbase. But actually, i have been using them for a long time ago. But I want to get another good wallet. So, which one will be better? Please Suggest Me.

Thank You.
Those wallet you included are very good wallets. Well, blockchain is the best wallet for bitcoin though. But right now, sending fees are now high! So it is better for you to find wallets that will pass bitcoin to another wallet with only a little fee.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

My suggestion is only use that wallet which offer user total control with private keys. HOLDing Bitcoins on third party wallets which don't offer private keys is like risky.

In my opinion blockchain.info is the best wallet, along with blockchain.info, Hardware or desktop wallet with appropriate precautions is also great ways to keep your Bitcoins safe and secure.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are few famous wallets for bitcoin like blockchain and coinbase. But actually, i have been using them for a long time ago. But I want to get another good wallet. So, which one will be better? Please Suggest Me.

Thank You.

Those wallet you are using now are only mobile wallet, blockchain is a good choice other than coinbase exchange wallet, if you want to use another wallet it is good to use desktop wallet like electrum or if you have an extra budget, go and buy hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano.

shayon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

I think now a days coinbase is best for bitcoin because it is safety and easy to express
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

I have never seen so much bad information in a thread. If you don't own your private keys offline your bitcoin can be stolen. Blockchain.info is probably the worst damn wallet out there because it sets fees too low. We get more frantic requests for help with stuck transactions from blockchain.info than any other wallet. But go ahead, use whatever POS wallet you want just don't beg for help when you have problems.

Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

There are two types of wallet;  a cold wallet and a hot one. The cold wallet is to store your bitcoins offline  which means without direct access to a network due to security vulnerabilities and all other risks associated with a hot wallet. The hot wallet is in reversal. The cold wallets are more secured than hot ones, because they are offline, on physical drives and not prone to platform hacks and so on. The most widely used cold bitcoin wallet is ledger nano s. While Coinbase and blockchain are the most widely used hot bitcoin wallet. So it depends on your preference.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:14:56 PM

In my country (Philippines) the best wallet for us Filipinos is coins.ph because in this wallet we can easily convert our bitcoins to Philippine peso which is really convenient for use and also this wallet has many features like paying bills online.
People are demanding bitcoin and are ready to invest in to bitcoin and make out good amount of money so to fulfill all their needs and wishes. People are working hard to enlist their name among the rich of tomorrow and secure their future.

People  are much pleased with this technology. Many wallets are present but I think PayPal and coin based account are much safer and easier to be used for the mass
carrash912

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Ever since, I've always believed in coinbase. But lately when I want to send bitcoin to another address, I'm shocked to see the transfer fee is 85000 sts = $ 14. What's happening. So now I'm going to blockchain
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:50 PM

Oh i use Electrum Wallet
I think electrum is another best for bitcoin wallet, safe, high security, and you did'n sync blockchain on your computer
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

IMO the best wallet to keep Bitcoin is cold storage wallet like Trezor and Ledger Nano S cause they are the most secure wallet for now Cheesy. Web wallet like Coinbase and offline wallet like Electrum are also good when you set up 2fa for your wallet but when the website is down forever you will lose all your Bitcoin and with Electrum if anyone can hack your private key they can easily access to your wallet and steal all your Bitcoin Cheesy. But with cold storage wallet, although anyone can access to your wallet but they can't steal your Bitcoin if you don't connect the wallet USB to your computer Cheesy

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You.
I've been using the online blockchain online purse for six months, but lately I've been paying attention and looking closely at the cold wallet Ledger Wallet. He is more secure in all respects.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

Around 1 year I was use coinbase wallet and So far, I have not faced any problem. So, I think coinbase wallet is the best for Bitcoin Now!
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

U can use coinbase blockchain and coinbase wallet becoz these all have most secured parameters from which u can safe for bitcoin.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

Paper wallet or other cold storage: A paper wallet is simply a document that contains all the information you need to generate the bitcoin private keys you need. It often takes the form of a piece of paper with a QR code that can be scanned into a software wallet when you so desire. By storing your bitcoin offline, trusting nothing and no one but yourself, and you have all the information you need to control and access your bitcoin, you're using the strongest "cold storage" method out there.

I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key..
fo0tman

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

I'm using Ledger Nano S since september. So far, so good. They've been supporting major forks and their support is responsive.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

you can use any wallet which you think that its easy for you to use. any wallet that have their private key is safe. so its your responsibility on how to keep it safe.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

One of the wallets that I use is Electrum wallet.
I have very good impressions from him.
So my suggestion for you is this.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

All wallets are good storage for bitcoin but I would suggest you use the wallet that is supported by your country like here in Philippines we have coins.ph I use it because transferring my money from coins going to my bank account don't have transaction fees but if I'll be using blockchain there is a big amount of transaction fees that is a burden for me besides coins.ph is also supported by our governments
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You.
Well, there are few great wallets out there that are more user friendly and secure than both blockchain and coinbase. You should try Luno or Xapo, they are my best and favorites online bitcoin wallets so far.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: