Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for the end of 2017? Short term gains  (Read 103 times)
onlybarca6 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

A lot of the coins have got interesting events going on at the end of this year. What one do you think can bring some good profits by the 31st Dec?

Thanks
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

I'm following a very innovative project called Gilgamesh Platform, this project has a very strong team and community, I'm sure that this can become an high value cryptocurrency on 2018, they will have an ICO soon
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

In my opinion the best option will be invest in waves and ethereum. Their price can grow high in next weeks so you can try with it
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

A lot of the coins have got interesting events going on at the end of this year. What one do you think can bring some good profits by the 31st Dec?

Thanks
IMO any altcoins that are volatile right now is good to gain profit short term before 31st December. What the others suggested on the posts above are good coins to invest into for short term. I would also like to suggest KMD to you, since it is the one with most potential for growth in short term. Other coins to look into are recently finished ICO like ditcoin, it is a coin that will surely give you profit if you invest into it now although it might not give you profit before 31st December.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:33:38 PM

In my opinion, the currency that you can profit by the end of 2017 is Ethereum, another one that is in high growth is EOS, we can bet on Waves as well. Is what the graph shows and the demand.
Booair

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

Yes ETH can be a good choice, i think it can continue to raise, and it will work with POS soon i think, so possibly more value incoming.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

Thanks
I think erethreum are good to short term gains..Eth has a good development in the market now by the end of 2017  eth will go to moon..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
ekolet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:48 PM

I'll give you a general advice: as the investment horizon gets shorter, the effect of randomness increases. You can make great investments yet still lose money in the short term. You should always aim for the long term. You better off playing blackjack than to follow hype. Another thing is if you trade too much, you will be bleeding transaction costs and will be competing with bots (not a good idea).
Don't aim for short term, you want to make money because you are a good investor, not because you are lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: