Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6707 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Wow such a great project i wish this will be successful and will give more many bounties and campaigns i wanna participate this projects can u please inform me if this project starts again?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:01:57 PM

Is there any need ages to apply for the bounty campaign? Do u have any members now? Can i join this ? Please essage on my account here so that i can be inform

warawolf19

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

Fundfantasy was a good project it will give us an opportunity to become rich someday. goodluck dev. i know this project will succeed
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

Amazing idea! Congrats to the team that working here that comes up to this brilliant idea. I can a potential to this market. GoodLuck to team. I hope you can update us with better progress of the FundFantasy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

It sounds like a fun way to play  portfolio type speculation games against others and to win some coins or money at the same time. Are any going to stock market based ? top coins....btc, ltc   ?

hadang

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

The project is very attractive with contests. Does the project have free contests? Is there an FundFantasy version app for android phones?

Thanks for the positive review Smiley

Similiar to other games in the format, yes, our platform will feature numerous free contest.

And yes, it will also work on mobile devices.

Too good. Users need to register and over 18, how to correctly confirm the player is 18 years old?
Are players allowed to use multiple accounts?
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

The project is interesting I hope more activities will be done in this project. And I hope many will going to support this because it's quite interesting to be joined. I hope this will be a success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:50 AM

This is a skill games, do you have any age bracket for players who wants to participate in this game? Do they have to register first before joining the game? How about the payment for the game, is it in fiat?

Yes, users need to register and you must be 18+.
Currently the platform runs on FundTokens, Ether and BTC.
FundFantasy will allow the community to decide what additional Crytpocurrencies will be added.
We are in the process of licensing in order to allow fiat currencies in the future.
you are in the process of licensing, does that mean you don't have license to operate as of the moment?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

This is really a progressive project. So as of now the team is working for the licensing for the fiat currencies in the future for the payment in the game. I hope and goodluck for the better outcomes and updates from FundFantasy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Is this project is all about contests? It seems very interesting, because many will be curious about the contests and they won't think twice to join in your project. I'll keep on watching in this project. I can see that in the future it will be a Success.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

The project is very attractive with contests. Does the project have free contests? Is there an FundFantasy version app for android phones?

Similiar to other games in the format, yes, our platform will feature numerous free contest.

Too good. Users need to register and over 18, how to correctly confirm the player is 18 years old?
do you have ID verification for the security of your clients, players? I think it's one way to confirm that they are at legal age before joining the project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FundFantasy (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

do you have ID verification for the security of your clients, players? I think it's one way to confirm that they are at legal age before joining the project.

Good question; we do have ID verification and KYC on the platform, not only to ensure the legal age and to comply with AML, but also to preserve the fairness of the platform. As the platform gets more traction users will gain experience points and level up - new users should be able to play with users in the same level range and we will accomplish this by hosting contests which limit entry by user-level. This is another reason why we will maintain KYC, so that whales can't open new accounts and eat up all of the n00bs. Conclusion: Yes. There will be ID verification.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Is this project is all about contests? It seems very interesting, because many will be curious about the contests and they won't think twice to join in your project. I'll keep on watching in this project. I can see that in the future it will be a Success.

Thank you! Yes, the projects revolves around fantasy trading contests.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:58:26 AM

This is a skill games, do you have any age bracket for players who wants to participate in this game? Do they have to register first before joining the game? How about the payment for the game, is it in fiat?

Yes, users need to register and you must be 18+.
Currently the platform runs on FundTokens, Ether and BTC.
FundFantasy will allow the community to decide what additional Crytpocurrencies will be added.
We are in the process of licensing in order to allow fiat currencies in the future.
you are in the process of licensing, does that mean you don't have license to operate as of the moment?

In many jurisdictions skill games do not require licensing. Other jurisdictions will require licenses or legal opinions. We will comply with the regulatory framework of each jurisdiction we will operate in.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

Another good question; we do have ID verification and KYC on the platform, not only to ensure the legal age and to comply with AML, but also to preserve the fairness of the platform and prevent users from opening multiple accounts. Conclusion: Yes, users will have to confirm their age, and users aren't allowed to use multiple accounts.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

Wow such a great project i wish this will be successful and will give more many bounties and campaigns i wanna participate this projects can u please inform me if this project starts again?

Thanks alot! We will make sure to inform you, also feel free to sign up for updates on our website: https://www.fundfantasy.io/
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

It sounds like a fun way to play  portfolio type speculation games against others and to win some coins or money at the same time. Are any going to stock market based ? top coins....btc, ltc   ?

Thanks Psi,

What do you mean by "stock market based"?
If you mean "will players be able to add stocks and top coins (btc, ltc) into their portfolios"? If so, the answer is yes. Users can select assets from various asset classes including stocks, commodities, forex-pairs and cryptocurrencies.
JustQueen

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

It sounds exciting and fun. It seems everyone is getting excited because it's and online game and everyone will enjoy this. I can see that many will participate here. I'll keep on watching this project.

supergorg27

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

This online games gives everyone an excitement when we see this. Because it's very exciting when it comes to games here in the website. We just need to be strategic when we play it.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

What is fundfantasy? What are the advamtages of joining this project? Will i be successful with this project? Wanna join this in the future and when will be the end of this project?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: