Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:08:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6712 times)
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

Hw many members does this project have? Do u have any suggetion before i join this project? Im looking forward to join this its fantastic and interesting

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

What is fundfantasy? What are the advamtages of joining this project? Will i be successful with this project? Wanna join this in the future and when will be the end of this project?
FundFantasy is a financial fantasy contest platform where users compete for prizes by crafting the ultimate portfolio. Play the role of an investor/fund manager, move up in rank, and win FundToken, Bitcoin, Ether, and other prizes in the first skill game of its kind. Thanks to our intuitive gameplay and our blockchain based technology - using our platform is fun and secure as it gets.

The public token sale will start on Jan 25th, 2018! 80 million FundTokens (FUNDZ) and ends ICO March 25.
FundFantasy (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

Hw many members does this project have? Do u have any suggetion before i join this project? Im looking forward to join this its fantastic and interesting

Hi ejswift thanks for asking
Check out our team in the following link:
http://fundfantasy.io/#teamSection

In terms of suggestions, we advise you to read through all of our materials and do your own due diligence.
I'm not an advisor, but if you ask me: buy FUNDZ and HODL.  Cool

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

What is fundfantasy? What are the advamtages of joining this project? Will i be successful with this project? Wanna join this in the future and when will be the end of this project?
FundFantasy is a financial fantasy contest platform where users compete for prizes by crafting the ultimate portfolio. Play the role of an investor/fund manager, move up in rank, and win FundToken, Bitcoin, Ether, and other prizes in the first skill game of its kind. Thanks to our intuitive gameplay and our blockchain based technology - using our platform is fun and secure as it gets.

The public token sale will start on Jan 25th, 2018! 80 million FundTokens (FUNDZ) and ends ICO March 25.
since you have started this  Fund fantasy which is a financial fantay contest, did you encounter any problems with regards to the technology that you are using and also for the payments and prizes of the participants? If so, what  are the solutions that you do to settle the issues?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

This game should only be played in the internet, but is this also available on mobile phones?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

since you have started this  Fund fantasy which is a financial fantay contest, did you encounter any problems with regards to the technology that you are using and also for the payments and prizes of the participants? If so, what  are the solutions that you do to settle the issues?

Thank you for your question.
Our goal is to provide a safe, transparent and provably fair platform for all of our users.
Once a contest starts, a smart contract is deployed.
That contract will analyze the winners of the contest and send the prizes to the appropriate users.
Making the process completely automatic and transparent with no human intervention.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

This game should only be played in the internet, but is this also available on mobile phones?

There is a full mobile version for our beta which we'll release next month however, Mobile apps will be ready at our official launch.
seriin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

Great! I really like this project. Can't wait to have it available in the mobile phones. I really want to stay updated to FundFantasy. Keep up the good news and updates. GoodLuck to the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:04:30 AM

Very amazing project!.,  but what about if i want to joined in this project, how will i receive the fundz token if ever., after i send my contribution?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

This is really interesting mos especially those who loves to play games. This is not hassle anymore so I think everyone is excited if this will be avaible on mobile phones.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

A smart contract is active once  the contest starts, and everything is automatically processed without the help of any person to be done manually. So that means every prizes will recieve in time. Am I correct?

seriin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

This project seems interesting so I want to stay update to the FundFantasy. It seems that there's problem in your twitter page. I hope you'll fix it as soon as possible.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
dayfran251

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

Looks good. Competition is tough so you have some peculiarity? Could you post a bit more info about this token? 
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

Omg really a fantasy project here in bitcoin? What is this project about? Its really fun i think because i love fantasies

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

A smart contract is active once  the contest starts, and everything is automatically processed without the help of any person to be done manually. So that means every prizes will recieve in time. Am I correct?

Yes. As soon as the contest expires the smart contract will send the prizes to the winners.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

We pride ourselves on being ultra reliable and we by using the ERC-20 Protocol we're doing just that.
ERC-20 is one of the most reliable,secured and proven protocols on the blockchain.
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 615

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

This is airdrop, you can get a token for free.
It is depend on the market after get listing on exchanges if many of people buy it the price will be increase, if not interesting to buy it
this token will be die.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alysonreed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

I hope i will get my 5000 tokens @FUNDFANTASY Smiley What exchanges are you planning to go? Thanks for giving us Newbies the opportunity to participate
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:14:06 AM

The alpha version and tournament looks interesting to try, It's absolutely free to join right? Hopefully it will giving a chance to win to many people, not only the first champion. Looking forward to 15th january,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: