Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future is crypto currency  (Read 1034 times)
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

It is clear that there is a future for crypto-currencies, but the question is for what.

I adhere to the opinion that there will be a lot of basic crypto currency, but each of them will be used in different spheres.

For example, as Ripple in the banking sphere, Ethereum creating new tokens and so on.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

The future is indeed gearing towards cryptocurrencies but the issue of concern should be the rate at which new cryptos keep emerging. More and more cryptos keep popping up day in day out and this should be a worry. If lets say there are few well doing cryptos, then things will be more stable in the digital currency world.
daniel02

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I felt this is year that crypto will recognize to whole world.

Hope I am not wrong in my instinct. this is the next generation of currency.

No more paper currency by 2030
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Hi,

Most people... Still don't know about bitcoin actually. Well, they only have the vision that is shared by mass media, that is to say, completely different from what it really is.

Then, indeed, awareness is raising. And I really hope that one day, it will be possible to use crypto-currencies on a daily basis. However, for the moment it is far from being true. Cheesy

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

In this modern world, crypto currency is the very important among to the people. Day by day people are going to join in this sector. They are much interested in it. Till now there are many people who don't know about crypto currency but hope most of the people will accept it very soon.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

Hi,

Most people... Still don't know about bitcoin actually. Well, they only have the vision that is shared by mass media, that is to say, completely different from what it really is.

Then, indeed, awareness is raising. And I really hope that one day, it will be possible to use crypto-currencies on a daily basis. However, for the moment it is far from being true. Cheesy
It is too early to say this statement.No one can predict the future.It can happen that bitcoin is vanished from the market or bitcoin can also rule the market.In today's date,many people still do not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and how to operate them.One more fact is that to operate the cryptocurrencies you need to have an internet connection which many people still lack.Though it is the time of digitalization and cryptocurrencies are getting popular,still almost all the people use the physical money and all the transactions are being made by fiat currency only.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

In this modern world, crypto currency is the very important among to the people. Day by day people are going to join in this sector. They are much interested in it. Till now there are many people who don't know about crypto currency but hope most of the people will accept it very soon.
We are at a turning point in the history of human civilization, and it is up to us whether and in what form we will survive with crypto currency, whether we will be transforming into something new, whether we will go back to the Middle Ages or we will completely disappear from the face of the earth
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

But what about the older generation? I believe that 90% of elderly people don't even know what is cryptosurrency. Everything they can't take with their hands terrifies them.
This is why bitcoin is going to take a while to take off, not many elderly people will adopt bitcoin and they have a lot of money, and most people using bitcoin today are young, but in 30 years we will be the old ones and we will use bitcoin and the young ones will use it as well so bitcoin will reach total adoption at that point.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Will bitcoin be the leader in 5 years? What are your thoughts?
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Dream of the Great

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

Crypto currency is the currency of the future. This is very convenient and plus a currency that can also be earned. As a bounty bargain as well as trading on the stock exchange is also mining
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

As a tool for medium-term and speculative trading a cryptocurrency is more than adequate. If you manage risks correctly then it is possible to fix a weekly profitability within a day.
Mine is advantageous. But today but better yesterday.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

We are at a turning point in the history of human civilization, and it is up to us whether and in what form we will survive with crypto currency, whether we will be transforming into something new, whether we will go back to the Middle Ages or we will completely disappear from the face of the earth
Yes, public trust begins to form, let alone the bitcoin price is fantastic at this time. Of course this is very good, bitcoin and other crypturrency is a manifestation of the development of the times in the economic field, especially payments and assets. If the market continues to be good like this, I'm sure more and more people are using cryptocurrency.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I can say about the future of crypto currency this is a biggest change in myself. Because I'm investing here I will start to trade

handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Future is crypto currency are big bank for the future if you collect and savings in the future You have the opportunity to get rich because of the duration and height of its value Take advantage of trading coins for it has grown.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
True, ads about altcoin, exchanger, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are now widely spread across various social media, facebook, twitter, fuel, youtube, etc. This means more and more people who know about cryptocurrency, and the last few months cryptocurrency users and this forum is getting bigger. That's a sign that many believe and want to learn about bitcoin.

fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

The problem with cryptocurrencies is that there was yet to be found an application that can be considered 'revolutionary'. Cryptocurrency will never totally replace fiat. At the end of the day, you have to pay taxes in fiat, so even if everyone trades in cryptocurrenc, people will still have to exchange them to fiat. Right now most people buy crypto coins as a mere speculation. When there are good reasons to buy crypto's besides speculation, then and only then you will see almost eveyone using them.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:08 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:25:07 AM by dongosquad

I believe in the future cryptocurrency will be an acceptable payment alternative by the whole world.
By the end of 2017, when ads about cryptocurrency are circulating everywhere, many new people are starting to invest with bitcoin. JAdi I am very confident in 2018, cryptocurrency market will be more crowded..

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

The future of crypto curiosity is high. People are now investing more in crypto coins, such as Bitcoin News spread everywhere. And people want to get more peofit from Crypto, which is holding more investment and crypto coins.
The future of crypto currency is good. Every person wants to earn money and wants to increase their income. The bitcoin is the best crypto currency which is very helpful for those who wants to earn money as part and full time business. The social media is playing a huge role for the popularity of crypto currency among the peoples. The mostly investors just holding their Bitcoin for a long time and increase their profit too much.
plenumetnormous

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

I believe in the future cryptocurrency will be an acceptable payment alternative by the whole world.
By the end of 2017, when ads about cryptocurrency are circulating everywhere, many new people are starting to invest with bitcoin. JAdi I am very confident in 2018, cryptocurrency market will be more crowded..

That's like a chain reaction! From the moment which we face this new modality of currency and its warranty is secured worldwide by the web in its essence, for sure into won't stop anymore. Nowadays more and more entrpeneurships are dealing with cryptocurrency so, a great gamma of products and services will be purchased with virtual coins.
DreDrej

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

I've got my fingers crossed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: