Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future is crypto currency  (Read 1033 times)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

soon the crypto currency will also go like money and in the future I think and will replace them at all. After all, this is good when the printing press is not for anyone, but everyone can get the currency.
The day you used the crypto coins to pay for all of your services was not too far off as there are now a lot of services from small to large companies around the world who have accepted bitcoin deals. If the media money is not managed as it is today, it may be wiped out in the future instead of crypto. Crypto coins are showing superiority over previous forms of payment on the market, and certainty that things are out of order will be eliminated.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

I think digital payment systems will be very popular in the future. The total market volume indicates that this sector is receiving rapid investment. It is not hard to predict that this blockchain technology sector will grow more and more
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

But what about the older generation? I believe that 90% of elderly people don't even know what is cryptosurrency. Everything they can't take with their hands terrifies them.
  Yes, older people can not use crypto. For them it is a mystery and an unknown. I can not even imagine how to explain to an old man what bitcoin is and how to use it.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Cryptocurrency will not be everything to me. Cryptocurrency will only become known and may be known by everyone as they know money. But known to everyone does not mean everyone will be liked, it does not mean everyone will prefer cryptocurrency rather than money. People will believe in cryptocurrency, I agree with that, but not everyone.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Yes, it's all about modern youth and previous generations who has flexible thinking.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

There has a good future in cryptocurrency in terms of investing and trading, because there has many alt coins and other coins that may explode like Bitcoin and it can be useful for us to earn on of that for trading and investing. Bitcoin will be good in the future of cryptocurrency and many will use it in the future.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
Social media help crypto currency to become popular. They make adds about  cgyptocurrency to know it in the market.  And people they started to trust on crypto currency.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
Crypto is really a life-changing that's why it is getting more attention to the public, social media are really open on to crypto world and now mainstream media is into bitcoin and soon some alternative coins too, me I witness the life-changing effect of crypto not to anyone else but to myself as i have my own  house now and having a good life than before.
Esta1983

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

I don't think so, but good place to do money now.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

The main reason why bitcoins is being trusted by people is the social medias who are advertising the growth every day. There are also popular online store like amazon who's accepting bitcoins as an online payment and because of this, more and more people are trusting bitcoins that cryptocurrency will give them a wealthy life in the future by holding it.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Interest in crypto-currencies from international financial institutions is growing. If earlier monetary authorities of different countries negatively assessed the appearance of a new monetary unit, then after a few years the position of even the most conservative central banks began to change. What changed? Banks realized that crypto currency is reliable and safe. The ability to monitor and track the entire payment path without intermediaries has significantly expanded the use of electronic currency on a legal basis.
In addition, the ability to program for a unit of crypto currency, any underlying asset has made the same Bitcoin a universal means of payment. This function is of particular interest to banks and large businesses, where cash flows are measured in billions of dollars.
The issuance of a crypto currency, for example Bitcoin, requires significant energy and time. With the introduction of Bitcoin everywhere, demand will increase dramatically, as a result of a limited and complex emission will create a currency deficit on the market, respectively, its course will skyrocket.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

I believe time will come that we will have a world that uses a paperless money. I mean in the future, cryptocurrency will be use in all transactions in the world. It will be valuable.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

cryotocurrency future is worthy because it is a way which is safe and can earn money in quick way,Currently majority people are unaware about crypto but day by day its popularity increasing and near future every one will known about it and eager to invest in it.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

soon the crypto currency will also go like money and in the future I think and will replace them at all. After all, this is good when the printing press is not for anyone, but everyone can get the currency.

Electronic money will become more popular. At the same time, governments of the world's states will have to develop defifnite policies and a system of regulatory measures in relation to crypto-currencies.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

I think digital payment systems will be very popular in the future. The total market volume indicates that this sector is receiving rapid investment. It is not hard to predict that this blockchain technology sector will grow more and more
I agree, digital payments have a bright future and will increasingly adopt them, especially Blockchain technology,
the more companies that move in the financial field that adopts it in the future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Yes, now more and more people know about bitcoin, not just our young people, but now we often hear old people talking about bitcoins, which I think is a great thing.
alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Personally I couldn't agree with you more.
Slowly the crypto world will start to take part of the economies.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Many says that there is a future in cryptocurrency, but for me there is no future in it if you don't work it out and you don't start investing it. Thats why you should invest for the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:00:20 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 03:13:39 PM by Xenoph0bia

I agree, digital payments have a bright future and will increasingly adopt them, especially Blockchain technology,
the more companies that move in the financial field that adopts it in the future.
Yes it can be true but not in the near future.Paper money is used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally and all the transactions are being done through the paper money only.Paper money can be used anywhere and anytime.On the other hand cryptocurrencies require internet connection to operate which is not possible in every corner of the world.Many people still do not know about the cryptocurrencies and the market.Bitcoin will take time to spread itself in the world.
Rainbow1976

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

It's the same with anything new/relatively new. It's established over time. And the more people who accept it and get involved, the stronger it is.
We're experiencing a technological revolution, at the moment so it stands to reason that money is subject to change, too. As is everything. ☺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: