Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future is crypto currency  (Read 1033 times)
Tantalala

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

Yes, the future is cryptocurrency. They will tax everything, but it is stil going to be the future. Look how big is now and is still going to impact the countries that didn't have aces to the internet. Every government will implement tax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Social media made a lot of influence in making cryptocurrency a force to be reckoned with in the future of investments and currency. That's why social media including facebook is now producing their very own cryptocurrencies. A lot may invest in this and promote digital coins even more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.

The social media is another live wire for the Cryptocurrency world; they work hand in hand. It has really opened me to a new world with this synergy between them and it spreads like a wildfire too.

The future of cryptocurrency movements is sure been set ablaze with the power of social media!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

now more and more people who believe in crypto currency because the news is already widespread in social media. now many bounty campaigns are using social media to promote their projects. I am sure the crypto currency becomes a global currency in the future.

abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography.but this is best.
nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

I an agree with you...most of people now using BTC and we all trust it...
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

But what about the older generation? I believe that 90% of elderly people don't even know what is cryptosurrency. Everything they can't take with their hands terrifies them.

I would not despise the ability of previous generations to integrate into this emerging economy, as most also assumed that old people would have problems getting used to cell phones or the internet, and yet I see that many of them have had enough skill to incorporate those devices into their daily life. In fact I know people close to 50 years old that have more knowledge of this technology than I or many young people of this generation.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

This is true and I also concur that the future is cryptocurrency. The advent of blockchain technology and all its advantage has made cryptocurrency more appealing and constantly gaining wide acceptance. 
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Well, remember it's a hope and not the promise. Cryptocurrency is based on the power of decentralization and a huge potential lies in itself and thus there is a scope of growth for cryptocurrencies. We are still in development mode and we don't know what is going to happen after 4 or 5 years from now but still considering the past performance and future growth potential I think that if this thing picks up then it will solve a huge problem of the current financial sector on the international level.
Gynjorn24

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

it probably is. basing on the projects of each alt coins, they're all aiming at the same thing, innovation. even tho its not yet known to most of the world, this is most definitely going to be the future.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

This is true and I also concur that the future is cryptocurrency. The advent of blockchain technology and all its advantage has made cryptocurrency more appealing and constantly gaining wide acceptance. 
Yes that is right, in fact the new generation is too much interested in bitcoin, they even now changing their business in to online, infact they feel it more ehas to use online currency for shopping and for so many other purposes. I think that in future we are expecting that all the people of the world will change their day business into online business.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

yes there is a big chnage.. people are more and more investing in the crypto currencies now as the bitcoin news are spread everywhere. and people want to get more peofit from the crypto thats why they are investing more and holding the crypto currencies. and yes many elder people dont know even about the crypto currency and i think they will not invest in it. its time for the young ones who can invest and hold them for bigger profit.

yeah that's true but the most important thing that most of them don't understand is that the technology behind bitcoin and other cryptocurrency which is Blockchain, that's experts and financers like most not only a crypto currency
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.

Yes ofcourse. Many people are now trusting in cryptocurrency that they will gain a lot of money from here rather than investing in a bank that you will get a small profit for a long time. This generation is quite good. Cryptocurrency has been already popularized by many people so that some people have the curiosity to know about it. I think that the future generations will better than our generations. I predicted that many will trust in cryptocurrency especially in Bitcoin.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is good. It will last a long time. Bitcoin has many benefits and many people use it. I think bitcoin will be allowed worldwide in the future.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

Oh my freaking ghad. This is so freaking true. It's like everyday and everytime I look into the news feeds of my social media accounts all i freaking see are news or updates that are all about crypto currencies! Last year, there were only a few and most of them only talked about bitcoins and some scams saying you will earn this amount of btc if you invest this kind of amount and all that obvious sht. But now? Even altcoins and ICOs run through my news feed like bacteria!!
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is good. It will last a long time. Bitcoin has many benefits and many people use it. I think bitcoin will be allowed worldwide in the future.

No one knows if it will last fora long time or not, but that is true, we need to take as much advantage as we can now that bitcoin is still alive. Anyway, i do not like to be pesimist over it, but this is true that at some point it will start being almost obsolete.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

Not all, there have someone that can't trust the cryptocurrency. Maybe because they think it's scam. So I think 80% of the people didn't know about cryptocurrency.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

Of course it is. I will take some time for people to realize it, to stop believing the constant propaganda. "There are some obvious advantages using cryptocurrencies beside the fiat currencies" will the main reason for them to start believing in something more abstract than the normal system they are used to.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

Yup! That is truly an undeniable fact. Everyday, more and more people are getting into not just bitcoins but also into tokens amd other altcoins out there. Also those ICOs out there. All my accounts in social media sites are covered with posts and news about various crypto currencies all around the world. Quite stressing if you ask me. Because it covers up  that posts of important people in my friend list. :/

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Indeed and like many innovations like tv and smartphones, people are always reluctant at the start but  later accepted it. The slow acceptance means it really is the future of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: