Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WOLF OF WALL STREET explains why bitcoin is a bubble  (Read 299 times)
MiiDoViic (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

Jordan Belfort aka wolf of wall street had an interview on CNN where he was talking about why bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency are just a bubble that is gonna burst and warned everyone of the risk of investing in it. the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaU4-AUW2Y

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:13 PM

Jordan Belfort aka wolf of wall street had an interview on CNN where he was talking about why bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency are just a bubble that is gonna burst and warned everyone of the risk of investing in it. the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaU4-AUW2Y

Yet another stock market giant after warren buffet and JP morgan exclaiming that bitcoin is a bubble. The interview itself is based on unlogical explanations. These stock market giants are just afraid that the world would move towards a crypto society where they aren't really the big whales any more so they resist change.
MiiDoViic (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:18:35 PM

Yet another stock market giant after warren buffet and JP morgan exclaiming that bitcoin is a bubble. The interview itself is based on unlogical explanations. These stock market giants are just afraid that the world would move towards a crypto society where they aren't really the big whales any more so they resist change.
Don't you think they can easily be big whales themselves ? considering how much money they have . They have the option to buy loads of btc and just hold . I really think bitcoin is going somehow to crash , not sure if it will be able to recover but the cryptocurrency market itself is going to be the future of currencies without a doubt.
chris molty

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:34 PM

Jordan Belfort has always been against bitcoin, coming from a big crook it's just funny
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

Don't you think they can easily be big whales themselves ? considering how much money they have . They have the option to buy loads of btc and just hold . I really think bitcoin is going somehow to crash , not sure if it will be able to recover but the cryptocurrency market itself is going to be the future of currencies without a doubt.

Couldnt have said it better, this is just some more FUD for some unknown underlying reason. I read somewhere that BTC has been called a bubble since it was around $1k or even before that and it has kept going up. Not to mention JP Morgan themselves now are rumoured to be involved in the futures trading of BTC after all the FUD they have released in the media....
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Definitely what a guy who regrets not investing in btc in 2013 sounds like. Also to answer his statement regarding btc quantity, "there can only be a maximum of 21,000,000 Bitcoins ever minted. Right now there are 16.73 million of them in circulation." (Just saw this in a FB comment on the video) He might be right if this was about fiat currency but it isn't. Additionally, people have been claiming, for 8 years now, that the btc bubble was gonna pop. I don't think it will anytime soon. Plus, the guy got his money from scamming people. Are you really gonna believe in his crap.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

Seriously you are saying that jordan belfor is a "market giant"? Maybe you are only looking at the facts that you saw on the movie from Leonardo Di Caprio.

Jordan Belfort was not even a 10% of what Di Caprio interpretates on the movie.

He was a thief, a scammer, he left poor a lot of people because of the moves that he was making with the penny stocks, maybe you need to inform yourself a little bit more before posting bullshit.

You can not compare Jordan Belfort with Warren Buffet, that is a big mistake.

Yet another stock market giant after warren buffet and JP morgan exclaiming that bitcoin is a bubble.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Watched the video and I think that this is interesting theory. But! But cryptocurrency world is to different from other economic and it is to hard to predict it future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Is this totally a new video? Didn't click the link.

He already bashed bitcoin last month if I'm not mistaken that's why I'm asking if this is a new video, otherwise I already read what he says about bitcoin.

Haven't he heard that there are a lot of institutional investment firm getting into the act lately? I guess everyone really wants to open their mouth and say something about bitcoin to attract media attention. Bitcoin is gaining popular by the day, and if you want to be relevant, just talk about bitcoin and I'm sure that you will get the needed attention you are looking.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

well he talked that there are many crypto currencies showing up promising to be the next big thing , and thats true sadly people are getting into many shady coins just for greed without even caring about the technology behind the coin ( if it existed in the first place )

and even people who are buying bitcoins these days don't care about the true purpose of bitcoin , they are only buying to feed their greed
bitcoin has went massive exposure in social media last days

still he is clueless about the technology and shouldn't be taken seriously
Paranuatu

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

He basically did what some ICOs are doing today. Sold very low priced stock with the promise of huge profits.

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

“The wolf of Wall Street is now a chicken”, Belfort is now the face of how stock market investors look at us, we seem to be a low minded individuals that we need the opinions from those insecure righteous man. They’ve been so critical and criticizing cryptocurrency in a massive scale but the bitcoin price just ignoring them. This only proves that they’re minority voices doesn’t really matters.
MiiDoViic (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:11 PM

Is this totally a new video? Didn't click the link.

He already bashed bitcoin last month if I'm not mistaken that's why I'm asking if this is a new video, otherwise I already read what he says about bitcoin.

Haven't he heard that there are a lot of institutional investment firm getting into the act lately? I guess everyone really wants to open their mouth and say something about bitcoin to attract media attention. Bitcoin is gaining popular by the day, and if you want to be relevant, just talk about bitcoin and I'm sure that you will get the needed attention you are looking.
The video is from 2 days ago. He didn't talk about bitcoin only but also the other new cryptocurrencies and all the ICOs . Bitcoin now is getting so much light in the media and as you said everyone wants to jump on the opportunity to either bash or say delusional prediction about bitcoin price.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

we have huge serious issues that the entre economy in the western world and increasingly in the eastern world is becomming more and more centered on the corporate, and financial elites.

its time they have competition.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

Do we really need to believe them that easily ? I guess if we are doing our own research then we would not which is real and which is a fraud. Such FUD have their individual reasons and in my opinion a word by mouth by some rich guy won't change what I believe in until I can see a proof or a good explanation about it.
For years, the bubble bursting thing always comes up to cause a huge panic sell.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:47 PM

A stock market giant? I'd say a scammer and a hustler. Are you really going to put someone like that on a pedestal? This guy knew how to make money... at the expense of others and that's why he got busted and served time. He was scamming people, manipulating markets, selling stories and laundering money, that's why his little enterprise was so successful. He knows nothing about cryptocurrencies, just like Buffet. As for JPM, their stance on BTC has changed recently. They are probably heavily invested by now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:54 PM

i'm sure guys like these have seen alot of market action over the years. they also have never seen anything quite like the rise of crypto before either.

is it in a bubble right now? it's kind of hard to deny all the signs that are there. could it continue way further than we expect? you bet. no one knows anything.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:19:44 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:53:28 AM by HasHe

Nothing else could be expected from these wall street wolfs.Every one of them talk against bitcoin and what's the difference is they say different points against bitcoin.Some say it as a fraud while some other say its a ponzi scheme.Some say its a bubble.

We have already seen jamie dimon tweeting bitcoin as a fraud on one side which made bitcoin price to fall and on the other hand,he is accused of buying more cheap bitcoins at that time.Also a case has been filed against his company JP Morghan for fraudulent activities.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

Another paid guy who wants to discredit crypto currency. Afraid of liquidating his positions in stock market.  Wakeup guys, crypto currency is the future of the world's currency.

chacha66

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

Some of the interviews lately, terrorism, drug dealers, sex slave owners. I gotta laugh every time I hear them. What really gets me is the supposed tech expert usually hasn't a clue either and so never confronts the bull crap that these guys/girls say about the crypto market, some people are gonna be real late to the party  Kiss
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: