Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly, did anyone see the near 200% growth in Litecoin coming  (Read 245 times)
CryptoRage (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

If so, what was your clues?  Did you buy before?  What do you think now?

Admittedly, i have been sleeping on Litecoin so im very interested in your feedback.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

never bought it. i did expect it.

there's a boatload of dumb money that's appeared recently. litecoin is also now on coinbase, the number one app in the ios store right now.

someone looks at bitcoin, looks at litecoin, then they buy the litecoin because you can own a whole one.

it did the exact same thing after bitcoin pumped in 2013.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:21 PM

Admittedly, i have been sleeping on Litecoin so im very interested in your feedback.
I was expecting a huge pump for litecoin but in the next year, to be honest I do not have an idea of why it happened this fast, I have not been observing LTC that closely so I do not know if they already activated the lightning network or some other relevant development happened in the mean time that could justify this growth or if this is just the effect of new money entering in all the biggest coins.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

Never expected. Was nearly sure it will stay as stable as it was for years. Have no idea why it happened and waiting for correction in following 1-2 months to the level of previous years. LTC is good old fellow but really not worth $5000 in 2018 as some people suppose.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:46:26 PM

Ofcourse it was expected. Just didn't expect so fast Tongue I swear to god and I've stated it more then ever.. I never trust theter so I always found LTC as safe haven so seeing this one bloom like this .. it's just awesome Smiley Smiley go go LTC Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

In the last days hype about Litcoin grow very high. Everybody asking when its price achieve 1000 dollars. In my opinion it is good coin but i recommend be careful
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:10:20 PM

Not so fast, not so much. But still, deserved. Still much room to grow.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:30:25 PM

I don't know why but i believe that it will pump again after some down cause litecoin is crypto which has "strength" to do that so maybe invest even after some downs?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Yes Charile tweeted a day before he will be live on TV. Just folow his tweeter. He actually many times announce things. HE announced LTC on coinbase when price went from $4 to $50.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:15 PM

Yep Cheesy Litecoin was undervalued from a long time.
Bought 50LTC a week ago and sold it yesterday, because I don't expect a new price pump in next days. Even if there is a new pump, I'm happy with my current profit.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:30 PM

Did not expect it at all. I say it's well deserved as it's a solid coin. I look forward to seeing how much further Litecoin will grow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

I was shocked to see Litecoin go up to $400.... I got out at $75ish because it was the little brother to BTC in a world where little brothers were popping up literally daily.  I still am not sure why this thing is priced at over $300
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:49 PM

personally I always have underestimated this coin, I had a chance to buy a lot of them when the price was only 15$ but I thought "naah, it is just litecoin".
I think people tend to think the same.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

Hello. Didnt see litecoin pumping. actually i thought the market would be quiet till the new year with Ethereum organic grow and some pumps from altcoins. The whole market is wicket, even ripple is going crazy. When will it stop?

Cheers
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

personally I always have underestimated this coin, I had a chance to buy a lot of them when the price was only 15$ but I thought "naah, it is just litecoin".
I think people tend to think the same.

you had 2013 to refer to. litecoin went crazy shortly after bitcoin did. it did better returns than bitcoin that year. the thinking hasn't changed since then. people feel like they missed out on the bitcoin pump and they're priced out of it. enter litecoin just down the page.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:21:14 PM

I never expected the huge pump and I've already sold all my Litecoins and bought bitcoin instead and invested them for long term. I'm still questioning why the sudden pump but then again, why worry when I sold all of my coins already.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:28:21 PM

Honestly, Litecoin is within my radar but I'm not expecting for this pump to happen as early as now. I'm expecting it to come next year, maybe January but obviously, I'm wrong. If you'll gonna check the chart of LTC last year, you could see that the same thing happen last year with this coin. I should have checked that earlier and bought many of it. It is somehow disappointing because I have my eyes for this coin but I just didn't see the signs. We should also consider that most people think that this is the Silver next to Bitcoin so it is inevitable for its price to increase. Applause for those who made a f*ckload of money out of LTC.  Grin
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:06 AM

If I knew that Ł will grow this much I would've bought my stupid dream house already (if I could've begged some body to give me $350 to buy 50Ł when price was $7. with $300/Ł I could have $15000 now) (what? digaran's dream house is $15000? what a loser and also an annoying beggar). almost all the coins got pumped after Bitcoin. beggars (emperor Wu) sold their Bitcoins to pump Ł.

🖤😏
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:40:18 AM

I wasn’t expecting it to pump so fast. I saw charlie lee’s tweets about increasing marketing and visibility for ltc as a currency. Unfortunately I sold my ltc at $150 because I didn’t expect it to go higher.
BitcoinBlack

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:50:56 AM

I kinda feel it, Coinbase was growing fast in USA/Canada and people only have 3 choices over there; BTC, ETH, LTC.. As BTC's price is already too high to own one, people tend to buy Litecoin and expect the same growth as BTC, so far it's doing well but it's still really risky coin, I'm expecting a correction.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: