Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC Signals Open Approach to ICOs???  (Read 87 times)
alexcopper (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

What does everyone think the future of ICO's lie in 2018? Read this interesting article about the SEC: https://blog.polymath.network/s-e-c-signals-open-approach-to-icos-while-advising-investor-caution-113129eab25d
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:42:18 AM

I hope that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and regulators in other countries next year will not allow such a state of affairs with the ICO, which was this year. This year there were a lot of unprepared ICO projects, or associated with the risk of their fraud. Adjustability of such projects is the best way out in the current situation. It is necessary to clearly identify the participants in the implementation of these projects and give a primary assessment of their suitability and usefulness, because a significant number of created tokens forever depreciate when they are released to the stock exchanges. This state of affairs needs to be changed.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

I hope that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and regulators in other countries next year will not allow such a state of affairs with the ICO, which was this year. This year there were a lot of unprepared ICO projects, or associated with the risk of their fraud. Adjustability of such projects is the best way out in the current situation. It is necessary to clearly identify the participants in the implementation of these projects and give a primary assessment of their suitability and usefulness, because a significant number of created tokens forever depreciate when they are released to the stock exchanges. This state of affairs needs to be changed.

I agree. Whether or not people want regulation, it's going to and needs to happen. There are too many scams out there.

What's interesting is the project Polymath. I'm very interested in exploring security tokens because right now there's not that many.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: