Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:45:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wagerr [SPECULATION THREAD]  (Read 199 times)
holden.commodore (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:33 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:08:45 AM by holden.commodore

01/15/18 wagerr mainnet will be released.
Today the price of a masternode is about 5.000 usd but for sure the price will go higher just before the date.
Any thoughts on this project?
https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/936200657786277889
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wagerr/
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:38 PM

There is a lot of potential here but the devs are really slow. If the mainnet is released then it should deliver the long overdue pump. If they had released it a few weeks ago it would have benefited now from the general altcoin pump as well.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:14 PM

I think Wagerr has a lot of potential.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Today the price of a masternode is about 5.000 usd but for sure the price will go higher just before the date.

5K is a lot! I think wagerr is one failed ICO and it's not worth my and your time and efforts.
It better to focus on more reliable projects.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

I did the ICO and had to get out. Haven't researched it in a while - but my rationale for getting out was that it was a crowded space (sports betting), they were slow building product, they messed up their first opportunity at the big stage to do something with their *platform* (mayweather fight), and the fact that I hate trading on the WAVES platform.
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

Finally Wagerr gets noticed again!
Potential for this coin is insane, real daily utility. If 15jan all goes as planned and betting will be made easy then no reason to stay under 1-2$. There is just so mutch money in betting, and Wagerr could be the first to get a piece of the pie on blockhain. Insane predicts for Wagerr...
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:06:44 AM

5K is a lot! I think wagerr is one failed ICO and it's not worth my and your time and efforts.

at the first time wagerr run in wavesplatform as a token ,
then, next year wagerr mainnet will be realesed, and wagerr is very good project in my opinion
why you said wagerr is one failed ICO ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

I bought from ICO and sold when it was over ICO price (USD based) finally. It was a long road but I'm glad I get rid of this Waves token. Now I made more profit with Waves. I shouldn't join their ICO in the first place.
holden.commodore (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

5k is definitely not a lot.
A lot of shitcoins require 3x more than that, you can check here: https://masternodes.online/
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:46:42 AM

Finally this is what I've been waiting for since to see their masternode up and running, but what is giving me concern is the idea that it is a first come first serve thing, how is that going to be fair to all interested in running one
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

I dont know, ill want to see them deliver on the 15th first.. Its taken them ages and im not sure i can trust them to deliver yet..
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

https://news.wagerr.com/mainnet-testnet-launch-january-15th-are-you-in/

it will go moon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: