Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto / ICO first questions  (Read 106 times)
Pulsanti (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

Hi guys,

I have a project of developing an automated crypto trading system that will compile and include several actors and plaftorms. I, however, face very basic questions that I would like to solve:

- In transfering my altcoins into a private wallet (hold) from an exchange, what is the cheapest way to achieve it? (after researches, I've heard that using Coinbase, transfering the funds to GDAX and then to any exchange will be free of charge but what would be the opposite way?)

- Through the Telegram app, I receive some calls on buying/selling altcoins. What virtual platform would you recommend me to use. In the first steps, I would like to try these calls with 'fake' money first.

- Then, for 'real' virtual trading, what platform would you recommend to use that will be reliable and limited fees? (so far Abucoins and Binance show interesting advantages)

- Covesting is social trading platform (like eToro) that will appear on the market and is currently under pre-ico offering. Do you know any other similar system?

- Speaking about ICO, I've never invested money yet. I know the basic steps (checking facts, reading whitepaper, monitoring audience, etc...), but once you buy the tokens (generally ERC20 based), what do you do with these? how to sell? where? possibility to stake?

Thanks in advance for your help.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: