Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ CryptoPlayer.net ★★★ 🎁 15 Coins 🎁 3 Games ★ Lottery every hour  (Read 1296 times)
cryptoplayernet (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Hello everyone , someone already lost 10 BTC in the contest race and someone else  , please for those who bet with these large amount of money , the contest does not end now , you have to bet with very good caution that you can lose more than you win , we will have to introduce a system that does not let you to lose big amoun of money like just happened

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

Hello everyone , someone already lost 10 BTC in the contest race and someone else  , please for those who bet with these large amount of money , the contest does not end now , you have to bet with very good caution that you can lose more than you win , we will have to introduce a system that does not let you to lose big amoun of money like just happened

That's a lot of money, 10btc lost just for to the contest to win an iPhone X is not worth as he can buy some phones with that 10btc lol. By the way, the contest is about collecting CP. My question is, where can I find full details about this CP. I tried to read the FAQ page but I did not find about it, at least I want to know the possible ways how to get/collect CP.
Seems that you have the first winner already as he has more than 200k CP, the 2nd winner should be close to his prize as well (need around 4k+ CP more).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

What do you mean? Do you even think what you are writing here? Is there any possible thing to make that script ever? They lose because they are not unlucky and you really want that 10 btc to your account for sure and why bothering saying anything like this, it does not seems professional to me. Are you saying that people never take any cautious when gambling, mostly they will and everything they do will end up badly in the end just because of house edge not by system unless you got some bad system on your site which leading player to end up that badly
cryptoplayernet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

What do you mean? Do you even think what you are writing here? Is there any possible thing to make that script ever? They lose because they are not unlucky and you really want that 10 btc to your account for sure and why bothering saying anything like this, it does not seems professional to me. Are you saying that people never take any cautious when gambling, mostly they will and everything they do will end up badly in the end just because of house edge not by system unless you got some bad system on your site which leading player to end up that badly
Hi BTCevo , I was reading on forum (I do not remember exactly which topic) about that kind of system where the gambler can set lose limits and if he reach that limit he can't bet for 24 hours , but I realised, that system would have some consequences .
Anyway , in other news the first iPhoneX goes to London , UK
I am still working on the next update , we will have a new game (which will be Player to Player) , chat and other surprises
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

Hi BTCevo , I was reading on forum (I do not remember exactly which topic) about that kind of system where the gambler can set lose limits and if he reach that limit he can't bet for 24 hours , but I realised, that system would have some consequences .
Anyway , in other news the first iPhoneX goes to London , UK
I am still working on the next update , we will have a new game (which will be Player to Player) , chat and other surprises

It would be great if you ask the winner to confirm in this thread once he received the iPhoneX with some pictures of it to prove that the contest is real and the winner is also real. Not mentioning that I doubt about it, but as I can see the contest is not so transparent. Could you please post the transaction id of the first prize (10 ETH) as well? I think it will be a good proof.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

this is one of the craziest statements to hear from a crypto betting sites owner
ever o_0
to introduce a system that doesn't let gamblers lose money sounds wrong
to introduce a system to limit gamblers the ability to lose BIG amounts of money is even more wrong
10 bitcoins is a big amount,but it is not that big for a betting site-some of them have
banks of hundreds of bitcoins and 10 coins win or lose is just a small percentage of the total
besides,if you introduce the max win limit now,the guy who has lost 10 btc could be pissed as hell
it turns out that now he cannot recover,placing high rollers bets?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

this is one of the craziest statements to hear from a crypto betting sites owner
ever o_0
to introduce a system to limit gamblers the ability to lose BIG amounts of money is even more wrong
10 bitcoins is a big amount,but it is not that big for a betting site-some of them have
banks of hundreds of bitcoins and 10 coins win or lose is just a small percentage of the total
besides,if you introduce the max win limit now,the guy who has lost 10 btc could be pissed as hell

It does sound really larming, that's for sure. There should always be a system in place before you launch a gambling site where people are using hard money.. The fact that some players may lose money due to flaws in your product may ruin it all for you without any chance to recover.

Please keep everyone posted on what happens down the line, will these players get their money back?

cryptoplayernet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

It would be great if you ask the winner to confirm in this thread once he received the iPhoneX with some pictures of it to prove that the contest is real and the winner is also real. Not mentioning that I doubt about it, but as I can see the contest is not so transparent. Could you please post the transaction id of the first prize (10 ETH) as well? I think it will be a good proof.
Hi Bitinity, I asked bytomi to post on our facebook when he receive the iPhone (I can not force him to do this but he said that he will post) he is not a member of this forum, this is the Transaction ID : 0x7b53cac29f9eddc00e2a13b500b4755f15cee79f3028ee0f0e70db93fa661cf8
And this is a screenshot from our withdrawal history from CoinPayments : http://img.cryptoplayer.net/lasttr.png

ever o_0

It does sound really larming, that's for sure. There should always be a system in place before you launch a gambling site where people are using hard money.. The fact that some players may lose money due to flaws in your product may ruin it all for you without any chance to recover.

Please keep everyone posted on what happens down the line, will these players get their money back?

Here is a big misunderstanding , there is nothing wrong with the website or with the bet system, I was trying to talk about a system for those people who have gambling problems. For example :
"My name si 'X' , I have gambling problems (I bet a lot of money) , even if I double my balance I will bet until I lose, so I want to set a lose limit (like the one in autobet section ), to control myself , so if I reach that limit I will be unable to bet for 1 hour or 6 hours or 24 hours."
I know that this subject was discussed in another thread but I do not remember the thread , so there is nothing wrong with our website and we will not introduce that system becouse maybe we are greedy too, so sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for your support , we already reached over 2,000,000 bets , and this is awesome
We are also ranked on 565,521 Worldwide, 48,269 in Russia , 22,167 in Azerbaijan and 31,347 in Ukraine this happened in less than a month from launch and we have more than 5000 visits daily . Thanks everyone (PS. we are still working on the update to bring it as soon as we can)

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Hi Bitinity, I asked bytomi to post on our facebook when he receive the iPhone (I can not force him to do this but he said that he will post) he is not a member of this forum, this is the Transaction ID : 0x7b53cac29f9eddc00e2a13b500b4755f15cee79f3028ee0f0e70db93fa661cf8
And this is a screenshot from our withdrawal history from CoinPayments : http://img.cryptoplayer.net/lasttr.png

ever o_0

Here is a big misunderstanding , there is nothing wrong with the website or with the bet system, I was trying to talk about a system for those people who have gambling problems. For example :
"My name si 'X' , I have gambling problems (I bet a lot of money) , even if I double my balance I will bet until I lose, so I want to set a lose limit (like the one in autobet section ), to control myself , so if I reach that limit I will be unable to bet for 1 hour or 6 hours or 24 hours."
I know that this subject was discussed in another thread but I do not remember the thread , so there is nothing wrong with our website and we will not introduce that system becouse maybe we are greedy too, so sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for your support , we already reached over 2,000,000 bets , and this is awesome
We are also ranked on 565,521 Worldwide, 48,269 in Russia , 22,167 in Azerbaijan and 31,347 in Ukraine this happened in less than a month from launch and we have more than 5000 visits daily . Thanks everyone (PS. we are still working on the update to bring it as soon as we can)

Ah. So this was a matter of people trying to implement systems that would give them a minor edge so that they could profit?

I'm sorry if I jumped the gun of that one, just me misreading what you said! Keep up the good work, I do like the website so far and can't wait for the update Smiley.

veleten
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

I can confirm I recieved my competition prize
it was an IphoneX,but since there was a minor clusterlove,I could not get it sent to the US so the owner was very kind
to send me the money equivalent of the prize in bitcoins

https://blockchain.info/tx/fde543f79ad336e1fc9d2cad4d266ee3990b71bd47402598418456d99b8cb582

thank you very much and good luck with your business!
p.s. IMHO an undervalued new betting site,it has many currencies to bet(more than 16)
a faucet and three lotteries,still unpolished and new but can become one of the good places to gamble your coins at
worth registering and trying it out

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:07:31 PM by lite

I can confirm I recieved my competition prize
it was an IphoneX,but since there was a minor clusterlove,I could not get it sent to the US so the owner was very kind
to send me the money equivalent of the prize in bitcoins

https://blockchain.info/tx/fde543f79ad336e1fc9d2cad4d266ee3990b71bd47402598418456d99b8cb582

thank you very much and good luck with your business!
p.s. IMHO an undervalued new betting site,it has many currencies to bet(more than 16)
a faucet and three lotteries,still unpolished and new but can become one of the good places to gamble your coins at
worth registering and trying it out
First of all congrats on iphone x bitcoin win. after reading your post i went ahead and opened cryptoplayer and i really liked what i saw, the design, rolls and everything is smooth, i played here for a while. though when i tried to open in my mobile phone nothing would show up! i think mobile version needs to fixed/redesigned.
ankflojt

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

This will be a pretty long post about my experience with Cryptoplayer.net

I first found out about them on Bitcointalk when I did not yet have an account here. I decided to get registered today in order to write this.
I hope you will take me seriously even though this is obviously my first post!

I opened an account at Cryptoplayer.net a couple of weeks ago. In the beginning I played with lower bets than I usually do so I could try the website before betting bigger amounts. Everything felt good and I got some wins and some losses. Even though I eventually ended up losing my initial deposit everything felt good so I started to deposit more.

Now I began placing higher bets. I don't remember exactly how much I was betting, but I do know it was at least 5 mBTC on each dice roll. I went for a 20x multiplier. I placed bet after bet, but I kept losing. Since the multiplier was pretty high, I did not think it was that strange to have a long losing streak. But after playing at least 300 dice rolls at 20x, I had still not managed to get a single win.

I started to believe that something was not right. After the 300 roll losing streak I switched to 10x multiplier instead. I played 31 rolls with at least 5 mBTC bet size and lost every time.

Now I started to seriously think that something must be wrong. In order to prove myself wrong I decided to go for 2x multiplier instead. Once again I was betting at least 5 mBTC. I played 15 dice rolls and lost every time.

After this I decided to record a video of some more dice rolls. Right after this insane losing streak I made 20 spins more at 2x multiplier and 5 mBTC bet size. I lost all of those rolls too. I also tried some bets with a lower amount, 1 mBTC, and when I did that I both won and lost an equal amount of times. I have a video of these 20 losing rolls.

The total result of my rolls was that when betting lower, around 1 mBTC, nothing was strange and I both won and lost. But when betting at least 5 mBTC these are the results I got:

At least 300 rolls at 20x : not a single win
31 rolls at 10x : not a single win
35 rolls at 2x : not a single win

And everything happened in a row. I have calculated the probability for this result (including the house edge of 1 %).
The probabilty for such a losing streak is a shockingly low (approximately) 4*10^(-19).

Let's say that we can simulate the same dice rolls one million times every second. Then with this probability we can expect to see the same losing streak once every 80 000 years. That probability is so low that I must believe that something is wrong.

I have sent a couple of emails to Cryptoplayer.net asking if there is something wrong with the results that makes it impossible to win while betting over a certain amount. I don't know if my email was the reason, but just a day or two afterwards the entire website was down for updates. It lasted more than a week and it is now back online again. I have not played again after the update.

Even though I don't actually want to accuse Cryptoplayer.net of deliberitely altering the results, the fact remains that my losing streak is so unlikely that it can be considered impossible. Because of this I consider it to be much more likely that something is wrong with Cryptoplayer.net .
Until they can show what happened and fix the problem I think everyone should avoid playing there.

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Any news here after the big iPhoneX contest? I dont really see a good action in the last few days especially the lottery game. Current prize for the lottery game is so low, the latest bets under high roll tab is also not high bet amount. It is so unfortunate after they spent a lot of money for the iPhoneX contest but it does not give a good effect on the site.
Those 3 iPhoneXs and 16ETH actually can be used for long term promo to make good activity on the site instead of just short term promo. Lets say, put half of it for the jackpot, I think it would be more effective because many players will hunt for it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

Any news here after the big iPhoneX contest? I dont really see a good action in the last few days especially the lottery game. Current prize for the lottery game is so low, the latest bets under high roll tab is also not high bet amount. It is so unfortunate after they spent a lot of money for the iPhoneX contest but it does not give a good effect on the site.
Those 3 iPhoneXs and 16ETH actually can be used for long term promo to make good activity on the site instead of just short term promo. Lets say, put half of it for the jackpot, I think it would be more effective because many players will hunt for it.

yeah I think the owner had some real life snags
but he is back now and will update the site very soon (according to him)
as for the post above,you should contact the dev,the site is provably fair and the bets can be checked and veriied
not sure what your streaks were since there are no screens or any other proof,but 200 rolls at 20x without a win is VERY common,same is with 10x rolls
but if you got 35 reds on a 50% chance in a row,that is pretty impossible to get

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ankflojt

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

I have sent an email asking for my betting history. Let's hope I get an answer soon so we can see exactly what the results were.

As I mentioned I placed at least 300 bets at 20x, 31 bets at 10x and 35 bets at 2x while betting at least 5 mBTC. I lost every single bet.
I recorded a video of my last 20 bets at 2x and you can see it here:
https://youtu.be/s76xK8NeFy4

This is the only video I recorded and it was directly after getting the 300 losses at 20x, 31 losses at 10x and 15 losses at 2x. And everything happened in a row.

You can see that I lose every single bet at 5 mBTC, but actually get an equal amount of wins and losses as soon as I lower the bet size to 1 mBTC.
cryptoplayernet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I have sent an email asking for my betting history. Let's hope I get an answer soon so we can see exactly what the results were.

As I mentioned I placed at least 300 bets at 20x, 31 bets at 10x and 35 bets at 2x while betting at least 5 mBTC. I lost every single bet.

This is the only video I recorded and it was directly after getting the 300 losses at 20x, 31 losses at 10x and 15 losses at 2x. And everything happened in a row.

You can see that I lose every single bet at 5 mBTC, but actually get an equal amount of wins and losses as soon as I lower the bet size to 1 mBTC.

Hi , I made a page specially for you where you can see all your history : https://cryptoplayer.net/firestar
Anybody can see this page .
First of all , you say that you started with "lower bets" , let the bet history remember you that you played with 0.01 BTC , and you had both wins and loses , here is your statement .
I opened an account at Cryptoplayer.net a couple of weeks ago. In the beginning I played with lower bets than I usually do so I could try the website before betting bigger amounts. Everything felt good and I got some wins and some losses. Even though I eventually ended up losing my initial deposit everything felt good so I started to deposit more.
Secondly , you said that you lost at least 300 bets on payout 20 , wrong , you lost 254 bets on payout 20 , you can count them in the history
Thirdly , you said that you lost 35 bets on payout 2 , wrong again , I counted max 15 loses in a row, you can count them too .
I did not counted loses in a row for payout 10 but anyone can look on your history now .
you can test here that is possible to get 254 loses in a row on payout 20 : https://cryptoplayer.net/number3
you can find the file here too : https://cryptoplayer.net/number3.txt , so you can check it and see that is a provably fair simulator .

Also you can text every bet you made by clicking on it and paste the php code here : http://www.writephponline.com/ or in any php machine

In the end , your betting history disaprove everything you have said .
CryptoPlayer was/is/and will always be a provably fair website

Thanks .
ankflojt

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Hi , I made a page specially for you where you can see all your history : https://cryptoplayer.net/firestar
Anybody can see this page .
First of all , you say that you started with "lower bets" , let the bet history remember you that you played with 0.01 BTC , and you had both wins and loses , here is your statement .
Secondly , you said that you lost at least 300 bets on payout 20 , wrong , you lost 254 bets on payout 20 , you can count them in the history
Thirdly , you said that you lost 35 bets on payout 2 , wrong again , I counted max 15 loses in a row, you can count them too .
I did not counted loses in a row for payout 10 but anyone can look on your history now .
you can test here that is possible to get 254 loses in a row on payout 20 : https://cryptoplayer.net/number3
you can find the file here too : https://cryptoplayer.net/number3.txt , so you can check it and see that is a provably fair simulator .

Also you can text every bet you made by clicking on it and paste the php code here : http://www.writephponline.com/ or in any php machine

In the end , your betting history disaprove everything you have said .
CryptoPlayer was/is/and will always be a provably fair website

Thanks .

Thanks for providing all the betting history. I apologize for the slightly false information I wrote previously. My memory mixed some things up since I played a month ago.

As for your first point, yes I see now that I actually did not make small bets but big bets on my first deposit. But as I said earlier I did not think that anything was strange on my first deposit. I both won and lost, so nothing was strange there. For some reason things started to get insane after making my second deposit. The losing streak I talked about had nothing to do with the first deposit, so we don't need to care about what happened on those bets.

And for your second point, yes what you say is true. I did not count the number of bets I made but calculated it based on how much losses I had and the bet size I thought I used. The real result was not 300 losses at 20x (sorry about my bad memory), but this was the real result after my second deposit in the order I played them:
 - 10 bets at 10x : No win
 - 32 bets at 50x : No win
 - 16 bets at 40x : No win
 - 254 bets at 20x : No win
 - 31 bets at 10x: No win
 - 15 bets at 2x : No win

That is the real losing streak I got. After that I played around a little with smaller bets and that seemed to work without problem.
After that I made the video I linked in my previous post.

You say that it is possible to get 254 20x losses in a row. And sure, I agree to that. But the probability for getting the losing streak I listed above is much smaller.
It's easy to calculate the probabilty for that (including 1 % house edge) and it is approximately 4.4 x 10^(-13).

Your simulator seems to be able to make around 100 000 tries every second. This means that we can expect the same losing streak to appear once every 43 years in your simulator. I challenge you to try to get it Wink
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

-snip-
You say that it is possible to get 254 20x losses in a row. And sure, I agree to that. But the probability for getting the losing streak I listed above is much smaller.
It's easy to calculate the probabilty for that (including 1 % house edge) and it is approximately 4.4 x 10^(-13).

Your simulator seems to be able to make around 100 000 tries every second. This means that we can expect the same losing streak to appear once every 43 years in your simulator. I challenge you to try to get it Wink

I'm not sure where did you get your numbers from for that streak calculation
but 4.4 x 10^(-13) is VERY far off
here is what this site shows: https://dicesites.com/tools

the probability of 254 losses at 20x multiplier is 
0.00025110%   i.e. 25%+ for every 100.000 rolls or 100% for every 400.000 rolls (roughly)
you can try and simulate the outcomes here:  https://streakcalc.azurewebsites.net/
you will be surprised but I rolled a 252 red streak on my third try:

p.s. not associated with the site in any way,but admin sent me my prize (although with a slight delay due to unforeseen real life issues) and my winnings in full
I don't see how a provably fair site could be manipulating the roll outcomes,if that is what you are suggesting
I checked my rolls and everything seems to be fine,I had a losing streak but that is gambling,things happen
if a more tech savvy admin or dev can look into the site's provably fair system and verifier and confirm everything is in order,will be appreciated

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ankflojt

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

-snip-

I'm not sure where did you get your numbers from for that streak calculation
but 4.4 x 10^(-13) is VERY far off
here is what this site shows: https://dicesites.com/tools

https://i.imgur.com/faIiO1Gm.jpg

the probability of 254 losses at 20x multiplier is 
0.00025110%   i.e. 25%+ for every 100.000 rolls or 100% for every 400.000 rolls (roughly)
you can try and simulate the outcomes here:  https://streakcalc.azurewebsites.net/
you will be surprised but I rolled a 252 red streak on my third try:

https://i.imgur.com/IHuyjO0m.jpg

p.s. not associated with the site in any way,but admin sent me my prize (although with a slight delay due to unforeseen real life issues) and my winnings in full
I don't see how a provably fair site could be manipulating the roll outcomes,if that is what you are suggesting
I checked my rolls and everything seems to be fine,I had a losing streak but that is gambling,things happen
if a more tech savvy admin or dev can look into the site's provably fair system and verifier and confirm everything is in order,will be appreciated

Yes it is true that only the 20x multiplier losing streak is possible to get (even if it still is very unlikely). But what I meant by my calculation was the entire losing streak of all the different bets I made. I was betting with several different multipliers, 2x, 10x, 20x, etc. (see my previous post). If you flip a coin 10 times betting for heads and roll 10 dice betting for number 6, then the probabilty of losing every bet is (1/2)^10 x (5/6)^10 = 0.0158 %

The same calculation can be made for my entire losing streak. I changed multiplier a couple of times, but the probability of losing every bet in a row keeps decreasing with every bet, no matter what multiplier is used. The result is a shockingly low probability of 4.4 x 10^(-13) and it is approximately the same as losing  with 2x multiplier 41 times in a row.

I know that long losing streaks do happen and I have experienced that myself, but this one has such a low probability that I would consider it impossible. And as I said, it is expected to get the same result once every 43 years if you simulate it 100 000 times per second.
rostika4848

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

truly scam cryptoplay is complete scam I played with 7000sat and on 1 sat bit i only pressed high all 7000 gone but not once it become to high. then i pressed 1000 time low continue with only bit of 1 sat but in 1k time it goes high hahaha shit shit shit. I am sure its not paying only wants to suck your pocket stay away. scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

ssxammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm100000000%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: