Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you dont know what to invest  (Read 245 times)
Pulsarin

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

Always do only what you have decided. Any opinions remain only opinions. Listen, think, weigh and act as you decide for yourself. This is only your choice and only. If you make mistakes, then let it be only your mistakes. Experience is priceless.

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Research is a huge part of investing. So if you're just going to pump money into something cuz someone else said so - that's just blind gambling.

If you dont know in what to invest - then dont.
I agree with you, because investment is not a game, it will determine our own future for profit or loss. then I prefer to do my own research and try to collect it.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

That staff are very crazy guys i earnd from their info they told me to invest on iota and litecoin so today my profit is 45,000$ just from their info i dont believe that they have so much info about future coins

In my country these guys has so much power and people are making money from their info .

http://coinsprice.info/chat/chat.php

It's good that you could have earned this way, but I think it's better to analyze your investment portfolio yourself, rather than relying on other people's advice. Investments are risky and you need to learn to analyze the growth of coins yourself.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

That staff are very crazy guys i earnd from their info they told me to invest on iota and litecoin so today my profit is 45,000$ just from their info i dont believe that they have so much info about future coins

In my country these guys has so much power and people are making money from their info .

Always diversify your coins 30% in btc and 70% all altcoins. i highly recommend to look at top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap just be sure if you're a skeptic guy then time for you to do your own research before investing your money.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

When you don´t know what to do, better do nothing. Emotions are not good advisors on the market. Patience, patience and again only patience, can make you rich.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

There are huge numbers of different courses/tutorials on Crypto-trading at the internet  and You can find them by searching your expected topics.  Another way of learning more about trading, would be to go to http://www.investopedia.com. Fist one have to gather knowledge of present crypto-trade market then with patience have to decide to invest.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:03:59 AM

I think it is better to do your own research, no mater how busy you are. If you are lazy, you may lost your money. Alao, I advice you to buy some coins with big market cap.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
somoscrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

Agreed. Thats what the crypto world is all about. Control your own finances, due diligence and patience its the right combo.... And of course, Security, security, security.
catrin aja

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:45 AM

Before investing, you have to gather a lot of information, including from analysts in your country. You should also check the opinion of the analyst because the investment decision is in your hands if there is a risk in the investment will be your own responsibility.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:37:36 AM

This is the same industry, and there are always some so-called company or insiders who can get the news in advance, so they will benefit from it. Angry

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

There are huge numbers of different courses/tutorials on Crypto-trading at the internet  and You can find them by searching your expected topics.  Another way of learning more about trading, would be to go to http://www.investopedia.com. Fist one have to gather knowledge of present crypto-trade market then with patience have to decide to invest.
I think we should not take a blind decision, we need to investigate about where we are interested to invest our money. That is true that there are a lot of source from where we can get good information about the coins where we are interested to invest our money. I think bitcointalik.org is also a good platform from where we can get any kind of information about our interested coin.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

I think we should not take a blind decision, we need to investigate about where we are interested to invest our money. That is true that there are a lot of source from where we can get good information about the coins where we are interested to invest our money. I think bitcointalik.org is also a good platform from where we can get any kind of information about our interested coin.
for that in order to earn money you need to work hard...you need to spend time and research the project that you intend to invest in...if you see prospects - invest...if you are just guided by emotions - the probability of victory decreases
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

If you really want to invest then invest and decide on your own, research about the coins you are interested in and watch its trend from time to time. Asking other people that you think know better than you can be dangerous since they know what they are doing and might put you into their hands.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

Good for you pal. While it is nice to seek help for various things because we hukans are not perfet, relying completely on other people in making decisions for investments is a pretty risky gamble. Evem if they have great reputation, you still have to remember that it is your money you are rsking. Not theirs. So always double check everything. Because in the end, if you lose money, they will only wash their hands.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

investing money under someone else is not recommended. although congratulate you with profits. however you have to be responsible with money and his actions. research is a very important phase of the investment. You can consult experts and friends but key decisions still is you

Make me great again
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

I believe if there's some kind powerful information like that, no one will share. We can learn about invest product in many ways and sources, the question is, take part or not?. I'm not use information like, just believe my experience and careful when see the chart. Leave that and start with your own style. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

Taking advice from other people especially those you are not too familiar with can be dangerous, there are a lot of people and groups that will try to push people towards a certain coin in order to pump and get themselves some profit.

If you are given advice on which coin to invest in you should at least do some research yourself on the coin before jumping in blindly especially as you are investing your own money.

Bitcoin is always one to invest in, litecoin also is looking good, there are many other coins that look promising and could do well but finding these yourself is the best thing to do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: