Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your favorite altcoin exchange website?  (Read 316 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:24 AM

Whats your favorite altcoin exchange website?

actually, I don't have favourite altcoin exchange website because I have almost exchange but only a few of the site that I deposit my bitcoin and trade daily. but now, I think I spend my most of the time at poloniex, bittrex, alcurex, nova exchange, yobit than to the other exchange website. I have my own local exchange website too so I can trade altcoin pair local currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

Hands down Cryptopia. They have coins that you can't find on the big exchanges and once exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex add that coin to their exchange as well, the price of the coin rockets. Plus the UI looks okay, so I don't get a headache every time I try to use it.
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

BITTREX AND POLONIEX was good but, with their recent action I felt like they are doing a scam.
First POLO then REX.
both are lagging too.
Then I tried liqui and cryptopia, but not impressed.
Now i use BINANCE for sure it will surpass those major exchanges in near future.
Trading view doesn't provide BINANCE charts yet, but COINIGY does.There are rumors that Trading View is going to include BINANCE hopefully, it is the best I have used.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

For me, I like trading altcoins on Binance.com. It is a very reliable exchange with a lot of hot altcoins, both the trading volumes and unsers are very huge. Also, the service is very efficient.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

For me, I like trading altcoins on Binance.com. It is a very reliable exchange with a lot of hot altcoins, both the trading volumes and unsers are very huge. Also, the service is very efficient.
But have to say that the bulk of bcoin altcoin trading volume is still very small, the price difference between the spreads. But I admit that binance is a great trading platform for the recent rise. Of course, I prefer bittrex.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

I use Binance for exchange because in this exchange it has bigger volume than other exchange. and this exchange is easy to use and lightweight is not heavy in Browser.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

For me, as a newbie in alternate cryptocurrencies, myetherwallet is the one that I have still been using. Although I still don't fully understand its platform.

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:04 AM

I flash back and forth with coinbase and bittrex, just works for me, and I am soon going to venture into poloniex and others just to check them out, going to see if I can pull some arbitrage profits, its probably easy the way coinbase sets its price - cant imagine its run by the traders.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

I use some exchange!
https://www.coinexchange.io/
https://bittrex.com/
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
and https://wex.nz/
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

I'll go with bittrex. Bittrex is very user friendly specially for beginners in trading. Etherdelta is also good for eth, some token are starting with Etherdelta. But bittrex is really good, because bittrex has lot of coins and has large volume of different coins.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

Now i have an account in different wedsite exchanged, in bittrex i like their site have a large volume of coins and very easy especially in beginner in trading. I have also in coinsmarket exchange but the transaction fee in was so high i keep my coins in a long run.
The last one is poloniex, so far i don't have any troubled with this website exchange now i enjoyed in trading with the high volume coins.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

Etherdelta is the only exchange I use very often. I will go to other sites only if etherdelta doesn't list my tokens.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

I love to use different kind of altcoin exchange, but i have no favorite. Im using cryptopia, coinexchange, etherdelta for etheruem token.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

I think all is well but what I have tried and I like is Poloniex, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Coin exchange they are very friendly when accessed via smartphone
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

I like bittrex,but bitfinex is better it has margin trading and i am trading using that,money is pouring so fast but it can get you rekt faster.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

I got two favorite exchange websites actually. First one is everyone's favorite bittrex. It's a very pretty straight forward web site and most of the time i make my transactions there without a problem. Second one is etherdelta. This also a good exchange web site and the reason i like it is , you can find the coins there that you don't find in some other major exchangers.

xnightly

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

In order of my favorite,

binance,
bittrex,
poloniex
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: