Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about the market now.  (Read 232 times)
qq1041414104 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:09 AM

This is really a lot of virtual currency fluctuations have occurred, you can not talk about their own views, I am puzzled. I understand the virtual currency soon, I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions, I will be very grateful!
japaninja

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:23 AM

I'm sure by now you know its normal. Why would you invest in cryptocurrencies if you didn't do enough research to know about how volatile cryptocurrencies are? If you want more stability then go with the well known and largest cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Those two still have much room for upward growth. Good luck to you sir.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:35 AM

Wow i has never seen anyone passing through this horrible situation of panicking, i imagine that this is very exhausting right?

You really need to calm down, you need to understand that cryptos are 100 times more volatile than fiat money,
i mean, eur/usd usd/jpy, and so on, and they are very volatile too, only that not the same as cryptos are.

Once that you acquire some experience & knowledge you will see that you are just worrying yourself for a dumb problem.

I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

This is really a lot of virtual currency fluctuations have occurred, you can not talk about their own views, I am puzzled. I understand the virtual currency soon, I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions, I will be very grateful!
This always happens with other altcoins, the altcoin does not have the potential to get rid of the community and become shitcoin. Since there are so many new altcoin created monthly and will replace the old altocin not afford to exist. It continues to live dependent on the crypto community.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:20:35 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:37:09 PM by Raskolhnikov1

Wow i has never seen anyone passing through this horrible situation of panicking, i imagine that this is very exhausting right?

You really need to calm down, you need to understand that cryptos are 100 times more volatile than fiat money,
i mean, eur/usd usd/jpy, and so on, and they are very volatile too, only that not the same as cryptos are.

Once that you acquire some experience & knowledge you will see that you are just worrying yourself for a dumb problem.

I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions

As it has been said, cryptocurrencies are more volatile than normal currencies, however, we are going through a pump moment, probably the coins you bought are well-known altcoins and as the 50 best altcoins have valued a lot in the last 10 days, I think there is no need to such a panic.  Cheesy Cheesy
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

I still think bitcoin can go upto $25k before another round of correction. But eth and ltc might soon get huge correcfion because 2x and 3x pump within few days cant be justified by any recent news or updates.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

Are you new to crypto? Yeah, this is perfectly normal. Cryptocurrency is always on the move, it's still in the early phase so it's still volatile. It's rather weird to see them stable and going sideways for a long time. If you wonder why almost every altcoins are rising recently, that dates back to 2013. 2013 is like 2017, Bitcoin rise from $100 to make ATH in $1300. Back then, alts are rising too. It seems that we're repeating the 2013 cycle.

My suggestion would be to ride the best out of this. This kind of bull alt market is quite rare. Buy a coin that hasn't been pumped yet, wait a while, sell the top. Repeat to as many coin as you could Cheesy
elliemargie

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:17:17 AM

My suggestion is that you invest Bitcoins, they are far more reliable than other cryptocurrencies, make sure you also trade with Paxful because they are safer to use.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

You don't need to panic. Simple as that. I think you are just earn and think that bitcoin or crypto is a get rich scheme. It is not. And I would consider you as investors who have bought it without really understanding how it works and what volatility means. Just my .2 cent, just stay away from looking at the price now and take a deep breath.

This is how the market is, sometimes the price goes down, and most of the time the price is on the green side. But what happens if the price is going down? Maybe a few is cashing it out, or converting to other coins. But you don't have to do the same. The best thing to do is just hodl on your coins and not sell it because, instead of gaining, you will end up losing.

I suggest you go around the forum. There are a lot of similar threads and you will see the same response all over again. Don't panic because it will just do harm and you will regret your decision selling specially when you see the price going up again. On the other hand, its a perfect time to buy cryptos because the price is cheap.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

When you talk about the current market situation that is the good time to bitcoin holder and also the best time again for altcoins because form last 3 days almost lot of altcoin are going up and boom their prices and that is the good opportunity for altcoin holders they can recover their losses and earn good profit and also the best option again to invest and participate in altcoins.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

Even though your English is bad we can understand what are you trying to say, don't worry about the volatility. You should hardened your knees, don't be afraid to lose. If the coins you have invested in will success no other people would gain your profit but you yourself. Recently altcoins move together with Bitcoins movements too.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Cryptocurrency market is now pumping.We see that previous two days all altcoin market is increasing.It's good news for all trader.After long day again altcoin market is increasing.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are probably one of the most volatile markets in the entire world, it is normal and just part of the process. It is why so many have been able to get very rich as they've profited from such volatility.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

This is why before investing in bitcoin sometimes it is a good idea to look at the market for a few weeks so you can begin to become acquainted with the way crypto moves, the movements of crypto can be quite extreme like nothing you can see in any other market, you can make a small fortune in a single day and lose it all in the next day, get used to it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:13 PM

Are you new to crypto? Yeah, this is perfectly normal. Cryptocurrency is always on the move, it's still in the early phase so it's still volatile. It's rather weird to see them stable and going sideways for a long time. If you wonder why almost every altcoins are rising recently, that dates back to 2013. 2013 is like 2017, Bitcoin rise from $100 to make ATH in $1300. Back then, alts are rising too. It seems that we're repeating the 2013 cycle.

My suggestion would be to ride the best out of this. This kind of bull alt market is quite rare. Buy a coin that hasn't been pumped yet, wait a while, sell the top. Repeat to as many coin as you could Cheesy

Yes that's also a good vision, because those coins that has dumped now to a very lower value will substantially pumped in the future. The scenario is almost similar with some other nice coins like stratis or litecoins, after all it went our dumped when it reached to the top of its price. That's why everything in every crypto currencies will change unexpectedly, and we cannot predict it into certain speculations. All we always need to do is just observe and monitor the current updates of its buy and sell activities in the trading sites.

Calligiato

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:11:30 PM

we all having fun with bullish market now. But don't forget that it is followed by bearish market ALWAYS !  I joined the market on May and it was like we all were going to the MOON. The result of it; we still earn huge paper but we lost some of our BTC's.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

yes volatility, is normal because no one can control virtual currency.

stay away from  high volatility for next month and ivest in altcoins more
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

You should know that the volatility in here is normal, that is the only thing that everybody loves about cryptos, because you can trade with those alts and you will see that the price is constantly changing.

Why dont you stop seeing this as a bad thing and start doing some trading?

Maybe you can take this as an opportunity to keep earning more money instead of being crying in there of why you are into a huge volatile system.

Hello
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:09 AM

The current situation of most markets nowadays are all red graphs and numbers. The prices of altcoins are decreasing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

Anything which is relatively new to World still and expanding like anything is pron to huge ups n down it will always be there till it reaches its peak value..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: