Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about the market now.  (Read 232 times)
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

This is really a lot of virtual currency fluctuations have occurred, you can not talk about their own views, I am puzzled. I understand the virtual currency soon, I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions, I will be very grateful!
The market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to predict, we can see that only 5 weeks from the beginning of 2018 to the present time, there was at bitcoin lost more than 70% of its price down to $ 6000. Although there are signs of a return in the past two days, there are also very strong resistances, which are closing at $ 8200 and could drop at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

now the market price is going down drastically, does anyone know the cause of the fall in prices until the market price so down drastically? and when will the market return to normal?

ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

This is really a lot of virtual currency fluctuations have occurred, you can not talk about their own views, I am puzzled. I understand the virtual currency soon, I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions, I will be very grateful!
The market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to predict, we can see that only 5 weeks from the beginning of 2018 to the present time, there was at bitcoin lost more than 70% of its price down to $ 6000. Although there are signs of a return in the past two days, there are also very strong resistances, which are closing at $ 8200 and could drop at any time.
now Bitcoin is unstable, and I am panicked about it, just a few days ago Bitcoin rose a little $ 8200, but now it's going down again, I hear Bitcoin will rise again in early March, is that right?

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

now the market price is going down drastically, does anyone know the cause of the fall in prices until the market price so down drastically? and when will the market return to normal?

It because of the many FUD around. Like fake news from different country, like there are some country that they are starting to ban bitcoin or cryptocurrency. But for me, no one can stop cryptocurrency or it is just a manipulating because there are many big players who want to buy bitcoin in the lower price.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

The market is currently experiencing tremendous volatility ever. The market is facing a series of bad news that bitcoin prices and other coin drops seriously. We can see increasing bitcoin sanctions, China, South Korea and then India. According to my analysis, the upcoming bitcoin will continue to decline and return to the $ 5600 mark.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Thats why trading must be handle with a good care
You shouldnt bought altcoin from a random signal group and signal and just hope it will reach the price as estimated price.

Try to learn about technical analysis. It will really help you to know when to buy and sell
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

The current cryptocurrency market is showing signs of improvement but not yet clear after the Chinese New Year ends. I still have to hold and wait until March, after the Chinese New Year as well as the Lunar New Year is over, then the market will bump, and the cryptos will increase in exchange rate quickly, Bitcoin will be back to the $ 20000 as of the end of 2017.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

The current cryptocurrency market is showing signs of improvement but not yet clear after the Chinese New Year ends. I still have to hold and wait until March, after the Chinese New Year as well as the Lunar New Year is over, then the market will bump, and the cryptos will increase in exchange rate quickly, Bitcoin will be back to the $ 20000 as of the end of 2017.

Why are there a lot of people who think that the price will heavily change aft er the new chinese year? Guys, the price has already increased a lot, from 6k to more than 11k, what else are you expecting? 30k?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

Well here in crypt market it is already understandable that the fluctuations and volatility of prices always occur. If you are always watching the price trend in the board then you can be well versed in every part of crypt market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

In my opinion the market now on bullish trend and some popular coin like Bitcoin can be surpass the highest price a few month ago, like Bitcoin i think the price will over 30K in a few month. So if your plan to buy cryptocurrency for long term, just hold it in minimum 5-6 month and will has big possibility to gain some profit.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I have the same thought when i was a newbie in crypto currency. I am used to stock market, forex and cfd and i thought the volatility of crypto is vey unusual. Well you will be surprised that this swings are very normal. It can go from north to south in an instant but do not panic because  prices can go south to north in an instant as well. If you are not comfortable with the volatility in crypto then just invest, be a long term holder. You maybe surprise on how much profit you can get in a year. Of course that is assuming you bought great coins.
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

We can see that the market in the early days of 2018 is extremely volatile, only a Chinese embargo has reduced bitcoin prices by more than 70% to $ 6,000. But at the moment the market is showing signs of positive and is starting to recover, now bitcoin has recovered to $ 11000 after a week. For the future, I think the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 30,000 by the end of 2018.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

The whole essence of the crypto currency market is precisely the very strong volatility. In other markets, there is no such strong volatility. Now we are seeing the completion of the correction. Very soon the market will start to grow. Therefore, you just have to wait for growth and get your profit.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Just some good tips for trading in current market situation

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Of course you have your own reason why you buy, if you just follow the trend it just makes you incredibly panic. I suggest you to better hold it until gives you profit. Trading motto "don't be greedy". And don't be amazed on crypto that up really fast if you don't have any base of trading. And if you try to buy it you'll be in danger. Because you don't know that just like trap or way to looking for victims.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

The up and down is a normal accuracies in cryptocurrencies market and one should try and study the past price pattern in other to understand what is actually happening in cryptocoins market.  I will say the best thing to do now is to hold what ever coin you are holding and when the price recover before you think on what to do with it.
I will also advice you not to invest in cryptocoins market until you know how the market work and has know when to buy or sell to market profits.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Currently, the volatility in the market now is a very good noticeable one. Everything bwent down at least 50% over the past weeks and it's a normal phenomena in the market, it happens all the time. But as it stands now, we have seen a gradual increase, seems things are getting back to normal, BTC has hit $11k after a massive drop, on the other hand, alts are also coming up once again.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Currently, the volatility in the market now is a very good noticeable one. Everything bwent down at least 50% over the past weeks and it's a normal phenomena in the market, it happens all the time. But as it stands now, we have seen a gradual increase, seems things are getting back to normal, BTC has hit $11k after a massive drop, on the other hand, alts are also coming up once again.

as of what are the market does for and yet we may all know that market are doing and making some move that are really hard to predict for and there is a lot of people that are making some prediction and decision that are may fail for.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

We can see that the market has been extremely positive over the past few days, bitcoin has rebounded after yesterday has adjusted slightly to $ 10,600, now the bitcoin price is 11185 $. We can see bitcoin prices are recovering extremely, and according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will rebound to $ 12000 in two days.
anitaraymonds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

The nature of the market is fluctuations. You need not panic because if you do you leave the market earlier when you are not suppose to and record a loss. The market will turn after now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: