Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about the market now.  (Read 232 times)
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

The market is increasing now. The price of btc is 2x and 3x pump within few days. I think, BTC's price can go up to 20k again. Some Altcoin prices are rising.
The condition of current market is very good
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Currently, the volatility in the market now is a very good noticeable one. Everything bwent down at least 50% over the past weeks and it's a normal phenomena in the market, it happens all the time. But as it stands now, we have seen a gradual increase, seems things are getting back to normal, BTC has hit $11k after a massive drop, on the other hand, alts are also coming up once again.
Recovery would really be always there since we do know price of bitcoin or into the entire market do really behave this way and for those who did buy on such dips do really benefit into this increase of prices not only to bitcoin but also into altcoins which thats a guaranteed profit on a short period of time and im one of those traders who do make such profits on doing short trades.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

The market is increasing now. The price of btc is 2x and 3x pump within few days. I think, BTC's price can go up to 20k again. Some Altcoin prices are rising. The condition of current market is very good.
The thing I like about market is that when some new Altcoins are show up. Those Altcoins usually have a little price that we can buy easily. And when we buy some of those new Altcoins, we will surely get profit sooner or later. But we still do not know what Altcoin will give us big profit and which Altcoin will give us nothing and lose us. But we do not have to worry because we are not putting all of our money into one busket, we put our money into some busket and we can get profit from that. The chance of winning and the chance of getting profit is not pretty sure and we have to patience.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

The market has shown signs of recovery after the Chinese New Year ends. The current Bitcoin price has surpassed $ 11,000. Altcoins prices are rising steadily but not too fast. March is expected to be a boom year for the cryptocurrencies! So invest in BTC, ETH, LTC now to get profit in the next month.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

The market has shown signs of recovery after the Chinese New Year ends. The current Bitcoin price has surpassed $ 11,000. Altcoins prices are rising steadily but not too fast. March is expected to be a boom year for the cryptocurrencies! So invest in BTC, ETH, LTC now to get profit in the next month.
I believe so.Bitcoin has grown so well along with some good potential coins.It could have been a perfect time if we bought bitcoins for the past few weeks when the price has touched $6k because as of today,the price has reached already $11k above.Now i realized that patience does matter especially when the market turned red and now it is green again.

publicaccess2

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

If you post want to see market in December, it very good. For right now, is very slow need something deference to be a good trading.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

What kind of volatility are we talking about? Your currency falls and rises by 10+% daily or hourly? If yes, then this is pretty normal in cryptocurrencies. Also, did you do full research on coin before investing money into it? You seem to be new into this trading and investing. Make sure you invest into the coin after full research on team behind coin, their whitepaper, timeline and progress of coin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

This is really a lot of virtual currency fluctuations have occurred, you can not talk about their own views, I am puzzled. I understand the virtual currency soon, I bought a different currency some time ago, but their recent volatility, I do not know if this is normal, I have never encountered such a situation, so I was panic. I hope you can give me some suggestions, I will be very grateful!

When prices fall a lot, people panic and think that bitcoin is a bubble.

But I tell you, don't make a decision in a panic, it's often wrong. At this point I don't think you should sell what you hold, if you can afford to buy some, you will make more money.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

It is normal for you to panic if your investment is losing value. You must however realize that cryptocurrency is a different kind of investment that does not follow traditional investment behavior. There will be wild swing in cryptocurrency price but that doesn't mean you will not make profit.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

After failing to stem the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies through their warnings, the central banks have stooped down to funding anti-crypto campaigns. This move will only reduce the confidence in the central banks and encourage new investors to enter the crypto world.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

the market seem so shaky right now, but as we see the market is now recovering little by little because of the incoming news which is against all the FUD being thrown especially to BTC. The latest is the full legalization on Russian region. Which will be a very big bold move that might be a good reason for the all the cryptos to have a comeback. I am very confident that the cryptocurrency market will be back on it's track again soon.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

If you bought some coin for longterm investment, just relax with bearish trend and just to see your value of investment in next year. But if your day trading when any bearish market cause many bad news sell and cut loss your coin as soon as possible. In my opinion the cryptocurrency market just like baby and about 1% of total people in the world understanding how crypto work, so in the long term all popular coin will going up because more and more people will jump in to it.

Blocklock

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

The market will grow - with small adjustments. As expected, the January fall was due to a decline in business activity and holidays.

I am sure that the growth potential of the main cryptocurrencies is still 300% -400% in 2018. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: