Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dogecoin  (Read 276 times)
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

funny how even dogecoin which is a ''shitcoin'' according to many raised like 50% in recent days how do u guys explain that? i bought 15000 dogecoins as a joke for 30 euro 2 weeks ago, today that's worth over 45 euro which is a 50% increase lol i didn't expect people to actually buy dogecoin what's up with that? at such increase its more profitable then many altcoins lmao

Well the dogecoin price already fall since the bitcoin price reach $15,000 and i think this time is the time for dogecoin to go up. Actually almost all altcoins on the green page right now, even ETH increasing so high to 0.045 per ETH. I also think dogecoin users is not big, people use dogecoin only for trading and for micro transaction.
Cryptobaks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Кaк дyмaeтe дo 1 цeнтa дoги дopacтeт?
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:25 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:24:54 AM by johnleo

doge coin is one of the oldest crypto currency, it has been in the market in many years, never been disappear. I like doge and I always collect it when the price below 50 sat  Grin
omnitudeorg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

like other coins it will rise and fall, its down to use and investment.
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

Thanks to the periodic pumps, I believe that this coin is a good way to save your money, and perhaps increase them too Smiley
Golovins

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

As I remeber the Dogecoin was created as fun of all coin industry. And now its also get some raise of cost, Is not that cool?

Treat the currency with a smile  Grin
go32

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

funny how even dogecoin which is a ''shitcoin'' according to many raised like 50% in recent days how do u guys explain that? i bought 15000 dogecoins as a joke for 30 euro 2 weeks ago, today that's worth over 45 euro which is a 50% increase lol i didn't expect people to actually buy dogecoin what's up with that? at such increase its more profitable then many altcoins lmao

doge is totally shit, but cute.that is all
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:58 AM

it is used to transfer BTC between exchanges, it's an easy and cheap way to do so. not because of the coin itself but because how it's used that it is popular.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

Well I bet most of dogecoin owners are going the same way: they know that meme, the name of a coin is recognizable, the buyer are paying "as a joke", just for fun.
It's usefull for small transactions and you can have a little income on that coin. Also a nice training area for a newbies I believe.
Also I saw a couple of "major player" blogs and they been writing dogecoin is a good coin.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

Well I bet most of dogecoin owners are going the same way: they know that meme, the name of a coin is recognizable, the buyer are paying "as a joke", just for fun.
It's usefull for small transactions and you can have a little income on that coin. Also a nice training area for a newbies I believe.
Also I saw a couple of "major player" blogs and they been writing dogecoin is a good coin.
using dogecoin is a fun I also use this for some time and its working very good for me because transactions works very fast and fees is also very low compare to other coins many time I have good profit from this because no one now when its going to rise as some other coins works
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: