Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dogecoin  (Read 276 times)
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:12 AM

funny how even dogecoin which is a ''shitcoin'' according to many raised like 50% in recent days how do u guys explain that? i bought 15000 dogecoins as a joke for 30 euro 2 weeks ago, today that's worth over 45 euro which is a 50% increase lol i didn't expect people to actually buy dogecoin what's up with that? at such increase its more profitable then many altcoins lmao
antarlz

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

its cheap, you can shapeshift.io doges, transactions are 'fast' etc
most ppl use it for micro transactions, it has demand, its price increases; that plus many explicit btc involved factors

its simple tbh

see litecoin
master2#

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:25:22 AM

It is great to move coins between exchanges
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:21 AM

Dogecoin is the definition of a shitcoin, with an infinite supply. At one time, it was a moderately good coin because of the hype. If you invested back then, and hold 10s of millions of DOGE today, then it's definitely not a shitcoin for you. The meme of becoming a dogecoin millionaire was actually true and you are laughing your ass off in your new lambo.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

funny how even dogecoin which is a ''shitcoin'' according to many raised like 50% in recent days how do u guys explain that? i bought 15000 dogecoins as a joke for 30 euro 2 weeks ago, today that's worth over 45 euro which is a 50% increase lol i didn't expect people to actually buy dogecoin what's up with that? at such increase its more profitable then many altcoins lmao
it caused by the bullish of the bitcoin. look at the chart right now and you will be seeing about the fact that there is no a lot of the increase in the bitcoin value. in my opinion about you are doubled your money cuased by the price of doge is really stable. And if the bitcoin increase a lot and that makes your investment will be increasing too in the future.
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:44:55 AM

Dogecoin is being pump by the whales so if i were you i will stay away to this shitcoin,useless copy of btc if the whales take their profits already they will dump doge so be cautious in your trades.

Live.me

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

I Think Dogecoin is not an Shitcoin, they have a good potential to growing, At least not for a quick time, Afaik they also have a faithful community as well
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

Dogecoin is just a copy of btc with faster transcation speeds,it had its time and its time for you to move on look at the new coins.

tgejesse

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:09 AM

Doge is the original shitcoin. Originality makes it valuable. Its a piece of crypto history now.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:41 AM

There's no apparent reason except a lot of altcoins are doing well at the moment due to more exposure for the market all round considering Bitcoins recent success

Dogecoin just turned 4 last week although that has probably had no affect on the price

scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:20 AM

It's hard to believe but i already got profit years ago when i bough doge when the price is only 40 sat then goin up to 130 sat per doge ?
well don't make that "shit coin" as your profit, make it as your investment. Hold and gain your profit someday.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

Dogecoin have nothing special or worth to buy, the pice +50% is normal because that coins is listed on big exchange and big investors used Dogecoin to make their profit. Do you know Dogecoin price will be after big investors left it again for few months ? Wink
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

The world in December 2013. Since then, Dogecoin has seen both bullish and bearish markets, and has simultaneously earned a reputation as a tipping currency. Dogecoin still remains at a lower level.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:57 AM

Pure speculation... Actually you'd be surprised because even though dogecoin is technically just a memecoin it's still got more practical usages than half of the supposedly "legit" coins on the market right now. It's actually got a community behind it that cares, and it doesn't promise anything that is outrageous.

And if you look at the charts, doge gets pumped once a year or so. Right now we may be seeing the start of a new rally for dogecoin, with the price going from $0.001 to $0.003 or more.

Though for long term holding, i don't see much potential in dogecoin just because it has no extra features other than being a cheap means of transaction.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:29 AM

there is nothing to explain really.
altcoin market is a manipulated one and what you see here is a pump. there can not be this much money coming in just because all of them think these coins are "good" or even "half useful". they all know (well most of them anyways) what they are getting into and they will exit and the dump will come soon. just like it always comes.

Buying the dip...
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

I see this time the popularity of Dogecoin is quite increased here I see from the growth of the community from Dogecoin itself this is of course Dogecoin will be one of the coin that many in the interest for the time to come this of course will cause competition in the world of crypto will semakinketat this makes crypto users have a lot to choose from among other types of coins. I see an advantage of Dogecoin is Dogecoin when compared with other virtual currencies, Dogecoin is very easy to get in places that have been provided to mine and also the speed of mining is very extraordinary it shows that Dogecoin will be one of the coin is pretty good in the future. so it would not hurt if we choose Dogecoin as one of the coins for us to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

I love dogecoin. Dogecoin usually trades at 21 sats. Only way of making some profit is by buying at the dips of q9 sats and selling at 2 sats more.... Doge is bascially used to move funds between exchanges now

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

For some years that I knew dogecoin, it did not increase much compared to other coins. Dogecoin was considered a shitcoin by other people because the developer was said to have retired and there are no important improvement made ever since. There are some reasons that I think made dogecoin increase somehow; first is the market growth for the whole crypto world that made every reputable coin's price to increase because of the demand and second is many people need a coin that is perfect for micro transactions and also, fast transactions. Dogecoin has an unlimited supply so the demand for dogecoin might never be so great compared to other coins out there.

HelloWorldofCrypto

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

DOGE is an easy way to make fast, cheap and little transactions. It will be alive for a long time
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

Dogecoin does not look good to me.Their developers think lazy.Buying these coins has caused me little damage.this coin pump is much less.Do not buy this coins, It would be better to buy other coins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: