Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news for people with Ripple (XRP)  (Read 1609 times)
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

Ripple is now nearly ¢50 with 28% price increase people!! It's a good time to sell for traders or hold them if you are thinking long term. Which alt currency do you think will be the next profitable one?

for the time being, may ripple was falling again, I think this is still not the right time to sell because the price is low ripple compared to late last year, only some time to be able to ride again.

for me, I think this is a good time to buy ripple again because the price still in the bottom and I am sure that the ripple price will increase again and I hope the price will reach more than 20k again. I have a strong feeling that ripple will increase at least for $2 and will stay at that price in this year. but I hope it will reach more than $2.5 in next year.

dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:39:37 AM by dyline

XRP is the world's third most-valuable cryptocurrency, XRP, is moving to upgrade the underlying technology on which it operates.Ripple is releasing two new white papers for peer review .
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

good news for investors XRP, for the future, maybe more and more. This will certainly become an attraction itself for investors to get XRP. In addition, most certainly can be obtained if investing in the long term on this coin.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

In a press release today, Ripple have announced the addition of five new clients spanning four countries - two banks and three remittance organizations. These companies will be using xVia and xCurrent, for individual customers’ international payments and transactions: Ripple’s Expansion Continues, With Five New Partnerships Across Four Countries
  • Itaú Unibanco from Brazil,
  • IndusInd from India,
  • InstaReM from Singapore,
  • Beetech – also from Brazil,
  • Zip Remit from Canada.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

After long time good news for Ripple investors arrive as five new clients from four different countries across the world are going to join Ripple’s blockchain network. These include two major banks and three money transfer and remittance companies. A press release from Ripple has confirmed that Itau Unibanco from Brazil and IndusInd from India are going adopt Ripple’s blockchain to facilitate cross border payments. Itau Unibanco and IndusInd are going to use xCurrent for real time international transactions to various financial institutions across the world.

InstaRem is also one of the three remittance companies that are planning to adopt Ripple’s blockchain network. InstaRem will also use xCurrent for processing cross border remittances. Here, it is worth mentioning that InstaRem is a remittance firm operating its business from Singapore. Beetech from Brazil and Zip Remit from Canada are the two other remittance companies that have joined Ripple’s blockchain. These two money transfer firms are going to adopt xVia to facilitate the individual customers in cross border transactions.

Beetech and Zip Remit also have plans to deal with Chinese money transfer firm LianLian. Here, it is important to mention that LianLian has already adopted xCurrent to facilitate cross border payments. The investors planning to invest in Ripple XRP can now hope that this joining of banks and money transfer firms will also help ripple to grow its network. This will help the other members to take advantage of its growing network. Now, the individuals in South East Asian countries will be able to send and receive money through Ripple’s Net adopted by InstaRem.

This move is going to familiarize Ripple in emerging markets. Earlier, the people in these countries suffer a lot while sending and receiving money across the globe. It is worth mentioning that cross border transactions take place within seconds through Ripple’s blockchain technology. This is why one of the largest US money transfer firms Money Gram has already joined Ripple’s Net. This move has also encouraged Ripple to upgrade the technology on which Ripple’s Net is based. The company has announced yesterday that it is going to release two white papers for peer’s review.

One of these white papers will highlight XRP’s consensus algorithm and the other will explain the ways to improve the diversity of connections in each node. This means that Ripple is ready to invest $40 billion in improving the core infrastructure that supports its cryptocurrency XRP. Although Ripple is the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap, yet it has lagged behind other cryptocurrencies in terms of development. This improvement in the underlying technology will attract more investors to invest in Ripple’s blockchain. This is because it will become more fast, secure, and reliable.

The crypto experts are already expecting that 2018 will prove crucial for Ripple. This is because many larger banks, money transfer firms, and other financial institutions will adopt Ripple’s blockchain. Here, it is worth mentioning that Ripple is not only a cryptocurrency but is a payment platform that facilitates the cross border money transfers.

I saw that. It is good about xrp.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

The time you post is at the end of 2017, when the Ripple rate is rising in a perfect direction, up to more than $ 1/ Ripple. But at the moment, the Ripple rate tends to fall sharply due to the impact of adverse news on the entire crypto-currency market, predicting that by the end of 2018 it will be possible to recover and rebound sharply back in the exchange rates Smiley)

quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

I think the ripple will still cost $ 3 when bitcoin goes back to $ 17k. ripple will remain in the top 5 cmc
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

When Ripple gone 50% increase. I have not seen any value increase in Ripple since 6 month. Because I have already invested in. Still my value is less than that I have invested.
although the current ripple price is experiencing significant growth but it is not worth the price bought by traders 7 or 8 before
although the price goes up they will not get a profit if it sells now
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

Since the beginning can indeed be said XRP is an altcoin very nice, especially after the news of this then I think it will be increasingly added to the appeal of against-XRP.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

This is one of my favorite coins from a year ago to the present. XRP already gives a huge advantage to me and hopefully, this year will be even greater in value.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I think the ripple will still cost $ 3 when bitcoin goes back to $ 17k. ripple will remain in the top 5 cmc

I think that $3 will be achieved in the coming months. Ripple is an excellent project that will thrive for several years. I believe in ripple's success.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

When Ripple gone 50% increase. I have not seen any value increase in Ripple since 6 month. Because I have already invested in. Still my value is less than that I have invested.
although the current ripple price is experiencing significant growth but it is not worth the price bought by traders 7 or 8 before
although the price goes up they will not get a profit if it sells now
Here I completely agree with you, Since after the introduction of the project for Western Union, this coin will rise higher in price several times. At least I really believe it, because Western Union itself is very much in demand in the market.
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

I think Ripple is good and normal to see corrections.
This is a strong coin and we will see more of it in the future.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

when I bought ripple coins 8 months ago, the price is in high price, therefore even though at this time the price is going up but not yet reached my target price.
if i sell now i will incur losses
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Ripple is down but there is time it will go up again.  The market is down but if you are not intimidated in any cryptos bad news  then you are good to go. Most newbies panic when they heard of FUD and bad news that they panic sell, and investors who are  still standing tall not leaving the market catch the cheap coins and later sell for profit.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

It should be remembered that almost all coins are down from their 2017 peaks. Bitcoin fell to half its highest point. Ripple is part of that fall. If cryptos recover a good rate then ripple will do same and may outperform.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Ripple is a promising coin, and it should be kept for a long time at least 2 years. I'm sure Ripple has not yet shown all his potential and in the near future he can give investors a good profit.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

I am confused, because a lot of good news about ripple but why the price does not go up  Huh
eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

I am confused, because a lot of good news about ripple but why the price does not go up  Huh

Same for me bro. I only read really great news but nothing happens..same for IOTA.
I think i need to restock some RXP Wink
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

XRP from $ 3.5 now has dropped to $ 0.9. Those who keep the XRP should keep in December 2018 the price will surpass $ 3.5 to reach the value of $ 5 because the currency is being signed by many partners for long-term development. Some banks in Japan and Korea have signed contracts with XRP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: